What happened to this guy?

What happened to this guy?

Attached: vwks6du4i2ky.jpg (640x480, 26K)

He committed suicide by jumping off a soapbox.

Seriously though there was a pic of him floating around a few years ago. Some random user ran into him in the streets of London and took a picture with him. He had lost all his gains and looked like he longed for death. Expect this thread to archive quickly, none of these newfags know who TinyChimp is.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

floating dead or alive?

He was alive, but looked like he wished he wasn’t. He always had depression though. He had hoped getting fit would cheer him up, but he just got constant hate for his manlet status and dead parents.

Him and Supermong. Rest in pasta, bros.

Attached: 64ace0f7182b6326e71faa318bb71ecd0dcbdd2cc6884f1749975604099355dc[1].jpg (800x703, 120K)

It was isley

Attached: tiny and isley.jpg (2592x1458, 1.21M)

Holy fuck it's been a hot minute since I've seen ol' Tinytrip. Anyone save other pictures from him? Believe it or not, the dude genuinely used to be inspiration for me, midget status aside.

Based and manletpilled

didn't tinytrip kill himself years ago?

he became normie

Supermang is still here tho?

Why do you talk like that you spastic shut up

Can't tell anything from that photo

He is my boyfriend now.

Isley Isley Isley
You never learn do you?

Ah, shit, that’s right. It’s been years so I forgot.
I’m pretty sure Isley mentioned it when he posted the photo. He was answering questions about the run in. It’s been a while though so I forget, but I do know he lost his gains. I’ve been here so long that everything just seems to blend together after a while.

Just until he relapses into his pill addiction.

just like his hands are gesturing, i dont know

I can out turtle the dude on the left