Feel bar

Whats on your mind, user?

Attached: IMG_20190226_063422.jpg (700x461, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vEyIJgaZIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girlfriend and I just broke up but we’re still roommates. ( she’s been supporting me while I’m going to school and money is come and go with the gi bill. She’s in the navy) went to the gym today and read my book (thinking fast and slow) now I’m just drinking. How are you doing user?

Attached: C3D2BE67-DCAB-44F8-B46A-9C65D706E45F.jpg (326x326, 28K)

if i die, im taking as many people with me as i can.

I hurt the woman I love.

I have to pack for a flight in nine hours but I'm tired.

Just pack man and go to sleep

not american but woke up dreaming about >her
its even worse because i was like 14 or some shit and its been 5 years and its still enough to fuck me up. i dont want this feel anymore

I am trying to figure out how to, once and for all, end my video game addiction. I've tried to quit over and over for years but I always come back. It's so fucking frustrating.

I also work for a gaming company, so I feel like I'd have to leave my job to really escape.

Attached: Capture.jpg (536x504, 52K)

I don’t want it either bro. I’m gonna go for the Hail Mary and ask her to marry me after this semester is over and I’ve got my shot together.

I need a real job so I can move out my parents house and maybe find a wife before I hit the wall.

Honestly dude depending on what exactly your job is with video games, you could make the case you're on your purpose by playing video games on the side. You don't have to quit cold turkey. Just make sure you're not addicted to it.

Funny enough I used to not be able to go more than a day or two without playing games, but as I got older I lost all interest. Until recently I haven't played any video games at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vEyIJgaZIQ

There is a correct way to do things, even sadness can be done incorrectly

Sadness like all other emotions is an outlet that need to be exercised, otherwise it becames atrophied and useless, even happy people feel sad and wallow in those emotions every once in a while

Let go of the barriers, allow yourself to be truly sad and have that glass of whisky your dad used to have

Tomorrow you'll have the strenght to continue once again

Been with my gf for almost 4 years (been dating since HS).

Lately, I've been having "meh" feelings about the relationship. I really enjoy the companionship, and the consistent sex is a bonus. She's understanding and loyal. Lately however, she's let herself go a bit in the body department, and has been getting progressively moodier and less understanding. We fight a little more than we used to and I'm just not enjoying the relationship like I used to back in the first few years (frequent, HOT sex, now just semi-frequent and pretty vanilla, emotions were easy to keep in check).

I just recently started lifting and she mires my gains always, but so are other girls. I still have another year of college, and I'm just old enough to hit the bars and attract ladies if I want (usually go w/ my gf, and still get mired). I want to go on a streak and have mindless, dominating sex with attractive baddies, but I don't know if I'll be throwing away something potentially good, even if it's been a less-than-average year. Help

Attached: 1486263913157.jpg (400x386, 18K)

why am i so fuckin autistic. girl a work ive known for years, find her very cute, kinda similar to me (even though she would despise to hear that) being kinda standoffish and aloof, always make her laugh but we also always argue and insult each other. instead of just being normal and asking her out (like my autistic incel ass could ever do that) i instead purposely annoy her so we can argue which obviously pushes her away

some day im probably gonna snap and apologize to her and say i act so weird because i find her so fine and i dont want to come off as actually liking her so i just act weird to keep her at a distance even though i really want to be with her

Dude just ask her to start lifting with you and be honest with her don’t fuck up a good thing.

Attached: 75E2574E-7986-4477-8860-18C3C0533DA0.jpg (1125x2001, 210K)

If you're over dating this woman just dump her and start having sex with other women. Do you honestly think she's going to become a better partner and lover in the next 4 years?

You're definitely at the crossroads where you should start thinking about committing to her or mindlessly spreading your seed.

If you do break up with her just don't fuck around for too many years or all the good girls will have been plucked and you'll be stuck with single moms.

Dating won't always maintain it's old shine. Long relationships are about commitment more than motivation.
You've gotta ask yourself what the end goal is, and if what you're doing is helping you get there.
Maybe she's good mother material, maybe you don't want to get married. That's all on you to decide.
But that comment on missing out goes both ways, sleeping around also shuts doors to some traditional long term relationships. So make up your mind what you value most.

Been completely anxious and stressed for the last like 2 weeks. I think it's a combination of relationship, school, and work related shit (mostly relationship desu) and I'm just idly anxious virtually all day every day. Fucking sucks. It ruins my appetite too so I ended up squandering the last few weeks of my bulk. Going to limit or abstain from use of all substances (alcohol, phenibut, caffeine) for a while to see if it helps. Wish me luck bois

Attached: 1548987928016.jpg (1239x789, 123K)

Have taken her to the gym on 3 separate occasions. Every time before we go she's all ready, guns-blazing, but when we get there she gets intimidated and "feels like everyone is staring at her" and leaves after 20 minutes. She can barely keep the bar on her back, and whines when she does.

I'm just monitoring the situation. I know women hit their wall early, and men tend to peak later on (and I see this being true, I'm starting to get gains and have a steady job lined up while she switches majors because she's unsure, no job lined up, deteriorating body, etc..)

The sad thing is, she's great mother material. Great caretaker, will fall right into the trad lifestyle (other than cooking, she sucks at that). The only thing sadder is I don't really want a "mom" right now. Right now I want a quick dirty and hot fuck with some cardio bunny after drinks out. I want a "mom" type in like 8-10 years when I'm good and ready to settle down and commit.

become a vigilantee
did you enjoy it or was it by mistake?job is job, also try being mindful about why you play games. maybe you dont like something about reality and are trying to escape, in which case you have a purpose, to fix your life and make yourself want to live in it
godspeed user
then go get it
tell her what you wrote here. communication is key
you have nothing to lose, but you need to realise that first
meditation helps, just relax and pay attention to your breathing
knowing what you want is good. scratch what i said earlier. every man must see for his own happiness

Do people order drinks in these threads still?
Maker's 46, neat.

I'm feelin a little weird. Maybe it's the come down from the Addy I took or maybe it's just me. I quit my job today because I found something that's way better. Today was my last day as long as my vacation days get approved. This new job is exactly what I want to be doing with a lot of opportunities for growth because the company is massive. This old gig pigeonholed me into working night shifts all through the weekend with no signs of moving up because there simply was nothing above where I was. But the guys I was working with were so real. Each of them had cool stories to tell and I was finally getting accepted into the culture and then WHAM, just a few short months later I'm leaving for something better.
Don't get me wrong. I'm super happy. But I'm just feeling like a big sigh. I'm gonna miss em. But I gotta take care of myself first and foremost.

And customer service sucked too. It's worth it in every aspect, but I'm still gonna miss em.

Attached: images2.jpg (739x415, 12K)

Drinking will make it worst.

Straight up lusting over my co-worker. Shit isn't healthy, but right now she seems perfect

I'm finding life boring, i find everything boring. It's always the same shit day in and day out. We are always working, fighting for a paycheck only for the money to go to bills and tax. I have hobbies like riding motorcycles shooting guns etc.. but still find life boring and mundane.

Attached: 377ace39604ed8db4cc570c1b6d6e388.jpg (1428x916, 185K)

alright boys,gotta get this off my chest.
want to start off by saying I know im a cunt but bare with me
so few years back I moved to the U.S and old friends who never hit me up started talking to me more and i kinda got annoyed since they rarely msg me,and coming to america i had expectations from my mother to make it, and there was a lot of shit going on so I decided i have to focus on school and drop social media, so me being the retarded teen I am, i ghosted them, I know it's a bitch move and looking back it was good since i got rid of social media for good but I regret it. it's always lingering in my head the though of the fucked up thing i did, it's the first time I ever ghosted people, i feel guilty, I reflected on all the time they didn't treat me well or with respect and so i made a dumb decision.(ego issue i know its fucking stupid i wish i can experience ego death)
im not proud but i can't get over it and i don't know how to apologize and i probably wouldn't be able to find them, a lot of em used weird aliases instead of names that i forgot. I feel i don't have the right to make friends since I've done this horrible thing. one person in particular hated me since we chatted often but still he truly wasn't a great friend.
what do?

Attached: 1547415039606.png (894x894, 100K)

I want to get big but I want to lose fat. Don't know if I need to increase my calories or decrease it. It's doing my head in.

Haven't been to the gym because of work interrupting my sleep hours and mentally draining the FUCK out of me
When I get home I don't even change, I just take off my shoes and lay in my bed fucking around on my phone.
After an hour or two of doing that I just take a shower, eat, dick around some more on my phone, and sleep at an unholy hour. Only to do it all again the next day.
There is no escape from this hell that is my life.

someone please tell me it gets better

The Alt-Right is probably a foreign psych op, but there's no other hope for our people.
Also
>tfw no gf to go hiking with

Good friend of mine and I became fwb and It’s reached the point of no return where we both have feelings for each other. I can’t have a relationship or get married, just thinking about sharing a bed with someone gets me irritated. This wasn’t supposed to happen to me.

Attached: 42005999-DD54-4457-A80C-42CC50F95D21.jpg (413x308, 42K)

then tell her, asswipe.

I was in your position too user. you think once the relationship is over you'll be fucking a new girl every week but you'll wish you hadn't got so excited about breaking up with your current gf when you get lonely as fuck

I feel really good. Idk, I had a really weird week or so, bunch of strange emotions and introspection. I think it was just a combination of things that just happened at the same time. Started lifting and running again after a long time. Completely cut off caffeine, stopped fapping. I feel capable and hungry for challenge where a couple weeks ago I felt aimless.

Is this thread where I can get some relationship advice or should I post somwhere else?

My ex and I broke up a while ago and her friend and I developed feelings for each other
>the guilt sinks into my chest
I don’t know what to do

Attached: 25ACB7AF-E0A6-4EC3-B223-6D25A20C3F06.gif (498x372, 2.74M)

decrease first and then increase. workout while doing both.

Penis in vagina.

I haven’t been to the gym in over a month

Attached: 6D3B22B7-9D16-4AA0-B554-B4D2B1704743.jpg (424x394, 12K)

balding, right now it's just most notable in the temples but my hairlines thinning. only bummer about it is I don't have the facial structure to buzz. shit sucks.

You have to lose the fat first user, don't do what I did for a year, basically didn't eat enough to grow muscle and ate too much to lose weight.

Cut hard now.

theres a literal 9/10 tomboy on my bus every morning on my way to class on campus. She looks like somebody that would get posted here in cute pics. I can't help but feel like she's out of my league and I'm scared to talk to her. Even though I'm a pretty good looking guy. so every morning she just serves as a reminder to me that I will never have the perfect tomboy GF

she looks just like number 5

Attached: 20190226_022834.png (1224x1137, 1.96M)

You could be in the gym for that hour, stop being a pussy faggot

I don't really want to be fit. I just want things that require me to be fitter.

I want to look better.
I want to have a girlfriend.
I want to be able to fit in rollercoasters at Six Flags and have fun.

I think I lose motivation because I want to do that in the most effective and perfect way possible, and I can't. I just shoot myself in the foot thinking of how I'll screw up or all the delicious foods I'd miss or whatever, and I don't really get a plan together. Or worse, I do get all the steps, mess up and lose motivation in failure.

But I don't do a job so I can be rich. I mean, yeah, that leads to money, but I have no 'I want to be holding lots of money' dreams. I have trips or big things I want from the money I make, that I can do on my own afterwards. I don't go 'I want to have 50,000 dollars' I go 'I want to be able to go to Hawaii and Disney World and this or that place'. And I don't do my job cause I like it, I do it to get to the next job that's stronger or better.

Maybe I need to not look as exercise or diet changes as some life-change. I don't want to change my life, I want to better live the life I like to have. Maybe I just need to see it as a job. General upkeep, something to just do to keep from going in the red on things. I don't need to be the best weightlifter on a long constant track, I just need to start lifting weights on the regular as a schedule. I don't need to be cutting every single day, I just need to schedule certain things into my life, and time off from it too in the short run. Maybe I just decide to eat junky one special meal or two a week, but I make plans for it.

I mean, I get the sticky's to be super into how to get super fit and such but, I guess I'm fine with being thinner than thin. Maybe someday I'll want thin, but for now maybe just small things and making others a part of my routine is the goal.

Attached: charlie brown answers phone.jpg (850x483, 46K)

Less than a month until one year sober. Alcohol is bad. I cold turkeyed and now have trouble with aching legs and sleep patterns. A new challenge I guess.

wondering how to improve my work outs
current is abxabx
workout a
pushups 5x15 keeping the shoulders back through the entire thing and elevating the legs
dumbell press 5x12
overhead dumbell press 5x12
handstand 2 minutes total time
side lateral raises 5x12
dumbell pullovers 5x12
flyes 5x12
workout b
dumbell lunges 5x12
pull ups 5xfailure
rows 5x12
calf raises 5xfailure
hip huggers 5x12
glute bride 5x12
assorted curls 5x12
I need more shit to add, sadly can't squat because shit knees and cant really afford a barbell.

Life is boring and mundane. It will never not be. Best to accept this fact now. Good product and good people are created by repetition. I recommend Kant.
You gotta take those precious moments of fun and happiness and cherish them. You should also see your day to day as improvement, because it is. Not to sound cliche, but each day is a chance to improve yourself and an opportunity to be seized. You need money to improve yourself. You need to workout to improve yourself. If you don't like the ways that you achieve those goals, you should try to change them. You'll be improving yourself nonetheless, which is ultimately satisfying.

Been dreaming of my ex, i dont want her back but i miss the companionship

But at the same time i love not giving a shit about someone else and do whatever i want
Its 100% self centered, and not really about sex (i think)

Attached: 1550049650574.png (446x473, 240K)

For the first time in 6 years after breaking up with my first gf I'm actually dating a girl I'm head over heels with. I've only been dating her for 2 months and I' already afraid to lose her. I'm not accustomed to this feeling and she just seems to be to perfect for me. The only reason I'm not freaking out is because I know she's in love with me aswell. How the fuck do I chill down before I fuck this up?

i'll have one of those constant ennuis with a side of breakup regret and a 12 oz. of why didn't i start lifting sooner

oh bring me some napkins and poor posture with that

I have a hip impingement (I think, no insurance atm) that I think is flaring when I squat

I need to switch programs but I don't know what would work for a beginner and wouldn't cause hip pain.

I'm not gonna stop lifting until I'm a member of snap city if I don't find something I feel like has good support from the fitness community though, because I'm tired of being weak.

Love is one of the purest and most complicated feelings there is. There are no rules in love. If it feels right and good and isn't for just for sex you should definatly go for it. Overcoming such an obstacle actually strenghtens your bond with a potential spouse.

I recently stumbled upon the Instagram that was a lot of firsts for me years ago. Not an ex, more of a fwb.
I said hello and had a chat to catch up- not expecting anything (I live halfway across the world now) but her replies were short, boring and I couldn’t be bothered carrying the conversation so I stopped replying to her dead end responses.
>two weeks later
>message in inbox from her
>called me a weirdo
I’m tied between continuing to ignore her or saying ‘better than boring’.

I keep seeing all the shit happening in Europe and it makes me fucking mad. I'm angry lifting. Fuck the more I see the more angry and hard line authoritarian I get. Used to be a lolbertarian ffs. FUCK I WISH I WAS A FUCKING RETARDED LIBERAL THAT WASN'T AWARE OF ALL THIS SHIT. FUCK

Attached: 1546043716583 (2).jpg (229x229, 17K)

A couple months ago I was the big sad over a girl, but now it seems like I've lost all interest in women. I'm actually happy that I've ascended past carnal desires, now I can focus on myself without any interruptions

cutting is impossible

I can not make social connections to save my life, and I think it's the only thing that can

I remember I used to feel like that before puberty, I used to have a lot of ideas and other things that motivated me but then after puberty the only thing that motivated me was girls. It's good motivation but because am autist is pretty hard to obtain therefore wish I could go back to the simpler days

>have crush on guy at work
>too chickenshit to do anything about it
>constantly think about him
>install bumble to attempt to move on somehow
>look at a few profiles, feel like shooting myself
>unistall.mp3

Hate myself

Attached: 1467625119353.jpg (315x308, 45K)

Hunger.

Hunger is always on my mind. I'm hungry all the time. I go to sleep hungry, I wake up hungry, right now I'm hungry and I can't eat for another 5 hours or so.
Initially I wanted to lose weight and get fit for women, and I don't even want women anymore. I don't know why I put myself through this shit anymore.

Drank at the weekend and still feel like shit now, alcohol is kryptonite for me.

grill?

>crush on qt coworker
>she's apparently taken, give up
>move on and go on plenty of dates
>have great time and hook up with a few
>feel absolutely nothing for them
>heart still jumps a little when see coworker

Attached: 1533166668666.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Say it. Fuck that bitch

Just reply with boring shit so she can start losing interest.

i love a married woman

I used to know a guy like you, that hit it on with a friends wife, the guy got a cricket bat to the skull, and had his head jumped on by a 95kg men multiple times.

Watch where you tread.

Relationships are a marathon, not a sprint.

Everything you described is exactly what people in relationships describe as they progress through the years.

Let me burst that bubble now though, cheap short term thrills only last for a short time. If you really want to leave her do it knowing you may never meet someone like her ever again.

>Every time before we go she's all ready, guns-blazing, but when we get there she gets intimidated and "feels like everyone is staring at her" and leaves after 20 minutes. She can barely keep the bar on her back, and whines when she does.
So make a home gym.

And stop making her do squats, they are no fun at all. In fact weight lifting is pretty much pointless for a girl, thin is enough and that is from eating and cardio not lifting.

Been doing keto diet for 5 weeks and lost about 5 kg. 3 days ago I stopped eating keto and I feel like literal shit. My hunger and appetite is infinite and I never feel satiated. I also got sick, which just aids in this miserable feeling.

Zoom into the flame of the candle btw

Attached: IMG_20161211_191035.jpg (1536x2048, 248K)

If you are a female just star talking with him, unlike most women we men don't ignore the shit out of possible loving partners, unless you fugly or have any obvious hardcore psychological problems... But you ate in Jow Forums so better don't talk to him

Sit next to her and say hi.

One of two things happen, either you become the luckiest guy in the world or you start sitting at the back of the bus.

I assure you, no action which leads to failure is as painful as never taking any action at all.

Based and redpilled. Stay strong, you are not alone

See the people in this love triangle are not retarded rednecks who want to go to jail by stomping heads Satan.

>be 5 years ago
>stage 3 colon cancer
>8 inches of colon removed
>colostomy bag
>chemo
>doc reconnected my insides 6 months after chemo so I don’t need colostomy bag
>cancer in remission
>routine colonoscopies
>no cancer in sight
>vow to live life to the fullest
>promise to be the best i can be

I need to get back on the bandwagon. Just sitting here realizing I could’ve died. Promised god, my family, everyone that if I survived I would do things different.
Went back to college, have a decent job, but just been complacent for the last 2 years.

I’m going to go for a nice bike ride after work tomorrow and enjoy the fresh air, and call my mom and dad and tell them i love them

Attached: 36FB6393-4A46-4889-95F0-8A6EA3EC02A2.jpg (692x577, 80K)

>Le redneck

I served 2 deployments, and did 8 years in the infantry, what have you done in your miserable life? Absolutely nothing. Your head is going to get caved in, if caught by the husband.

Mark my words, moron.

>said I would stay the fuck away from my classmates and focus on grad school considering I flunked out a couple of years ago
>starting to really notice one of my classmates
>this is how my crushes start

>Right now I want a quick dirty and hot fuck with some cardio bunny after drinks out. I want a "mom" type in like 8-10 years when I'm good and ready to settle down and commit.

This is exactly the stuff that makes men seethe and call women roasties. You're a male version of a roastie.
>WAAAH I DON'T WANT TO SETTLE YET
Then don't. Leave her and let someone who will actually value what they have be with her.

Nice user

Attached: 34534535.jpg (194x260, 8K)

>cannonfodder
Hahaha fucking called it.

fellow cancer user here.
How do you do it? I literally get cold sweats and nightmares almost every night because I know it is going to come back eventually.
I have 'everything' yet all I feel is this dread.

>what have you done in your miserable life?
Well for one he didn't waste 8 years of his life.

Feel ok. Didn't go gym so far this week. Only went twice last week. So need to get started again. Might start nofap to focus and prayer.

Attached: 775756444.jpg (300x168, 10K)

appreciate someone fought for your freedom, cucks.

I feel this too breh

I just hope that the frequent screening will catch it early and allow for more options in treatment.

I’m due to have my implanted port that they used to give me my chemo out next month, so I don’t have to stop by the clinic every month to get it flushed out. Just gonna cross my fingers and hope I won’t ever need it again. I’ll hope we stay in remission brah

wholesome. honestly man, I can’t imagine really believing im going to die. id be so scared id probably cry every day. you’re stronger for having gone through that, regardless of what you do in life. you have a second chance and I’m sure you’ll make the most of it. but either way you’ve been to the brink and came back from it. you’ve gone through something so surreal that most people won’t ever experience until their actual last day. and here I am so fucking stubborn and self-conscious I can’t bring myself to say I love you to my parents. even though I see them every day and work a job where I could die at any moment. you aren’t obligated to live life to the fullest since you recovered but I’m sure you will because you have that much appreciation for the human experience. good luck man

I’d appreciate it if he died lmao

New things get old. It's hard finding a decent woman dude. Appreciate what you have. I didnt and now I'm fucking miserable.

I'm going into battle tomorrow
I've been posting little bit about this and its happening tomorrow

Time to go to war
They're going to come at me with everything they got

Attached: 91948a0e8b4e428e7d4368e3b25ac819.jpg (480x783, 44K)

this dude in the modern world, especially in a big city or on the coast, just be satisfied with a non-hog

these girls are bombarded by constant signals in all kinds of directions and have access to new D at the press of a button, you'd be a pretty awful person if you could just drop people for a new girl at a whim too

even cheating in the modern age is something to work past if you can, because you will be lonely and miserable and risk a pretty catastrophic setback if you break up on uncertain terms

Just woke up, my 2 year old daughter is kinda sick and she's cuddled up next to me.

I'm about to sneak downstairs and do shoulders and arms in my home gym. It's nothing too special, but it gets the job done. Pic related.

Feels good.

Attached: 20180109_204302.jpg (2988x5312, 1.43M)

>have a dream I got back together with my ex
>she forgives me for everything
>I've never felt happier in my life
>we hold hands and hug and kiss and start planning a vacation together
>wake up
It's been almost 5 fucking years when will this shit end

Attached: 1543690600860.png (568x488, 134K)

user, you’re going to get a lot of responses saying it’s time to quit, but as someone who has been in a long(ish) term relationship (6 years) I’m going to give you some real honest to goodness truths about what it’s like. You two are each other’s best friends. It may not feel like it all the time but that’s what it is. You can talk all day, or sit in silence and just enjoy the company of someone nearby. When you lose your best friend because you break up, it’s going to hurt so fucking bad. I’m not trying to scare you, I’m just being honest. It’s going to fucking suck and some days the pain is going to be so deep in your gut you will want to die. The emotions you will feel from the breakup will make you feel like you are 15 again. As for your concerns with how the relationship is right now, I found that my relationship tended to oscillate. It’d go from great to vanilla, then we’d work through the vanilla phase. Once you get through the vanilla phase it’s actually better than before it, but it’s not the same as before. The relationship she’s like you did. It’s more mature but it’s stronger. The bond you are forming is getting so deep you are experiencing a love that goes beyond fucking and sleeping in the same bed. You two are becoming people that simply cannot be without the other. And I don’t mean attached at the hip. Just knowing you have that person in your life is a security like no other. A loving relationship isn’t supposed to be and will never be good all the time. It’s work. And if you both put in the work you’ll be grateful at the end. Too often I see in this time people are quick to drop a relationship because it gets stale. People are just chasing the dragon of that initial flame. But even with the hottest or most interesting girl, shit gets OLD. But that’s not a bad thing. You have to create memories together, not break up once you learned everything there is to know about the other.

This guy knows what hes talking about. Seriously.

Your lives up to the he point of meeting each other is finite. You will eventually have nothing left to share about your pasts. But that’s the beauty of being a couple. You are experiencing life together. So think about it and whether or not it’s worth it to work through what you are feeling right now. My parents have been married for 35 years and there were times where you’d think it was over. I mean shit being thrown, sleeping in the car, screaming and hollering so loud the neighbors hear, and not speaking for weeks. And yet at the end they always make up and act like best friends again. It’s just different now I think. With technology we can avoid a lot of the hard stuff by getting the difficult words out with a meaningless text then ghosting the person. What kind of love is that? How can people who were best friends and lovers go to being complete strangers? It’s sad and it makes me sad. Maybe I expect too much. Anyway good luck bro. I hope whatever you do it works out for both of you In life.

Poop

Things ended with Gf about 2 months ago ,it was also kind out of the blue,It was during my finals so I didn't let this bring me down and I did good on the test. Now it's sinks in and Im kinda sad and miss her. I'm not planning on getting her back because she has a kid and I realize I don't wanna raise someone else child, besides that it was perfect. I'm just having hard time getting back on the horse ,like dating again or meeting new girls what do you say guys?how can I get myself back in the game and overcome the thought I'll never find a match as good as her?

Having a durry outside a club rn. Don't know how to approach girls and it's fucking me up

Attached: FB_IMG_1551052191543.jpg (1080x906, 53K)

Everything just feels so fucking heavy right now brehs. I don't know how to describe it. It's like everybody and every thing is clamoring for my time but only when I don't have any to give. And it also feels like the only way people would notice I'm not myself lately is if I purposefully act differently. I'm way too good at pretending everything is fine otherwise. Literally the only person who noticed is a chef at work. No idea how he noticed, but I almost broke when he asked if I was ok.

Recently been spending time with a friend I haven't really spent time with in weeks. I think she suspects I'm not ok, but she probes it really gently so that's ok. Spending time with her helps. We talk about stuff and how I'm doing, and it really helps.

It just kinda hurts that a few of my friends, my girlfriend, my family and a few coworkers I'm close to just outright haven't noticed. But I know it's not their fault.

Blogpost aside, how do I talk to people about this? I don't need them to do anything, I just want to talk about it. But I don't know how to start a conversation about myself and how I feel like something is wrong.

What did you do to her? Why do you miss her so much? Was she that great or what?

motivation is temporary, how about having the discipline to do something you want to do, whatever that may be to your satisfaction but you are so pessimistic about it already and low ball your self from the get go. how bout doing something physical that you enjoy? why go to a gym if you think its boring? why not go to a boxing gym for example, meet like minded people and succeed together? a man that makes excuses and doesn't have the discipline to see true growth of all things in himself can sit on the sidelines forever and wish for it

if you've never met a girl so good she made you fuck up repeatedly and still stood by while you did until you broke the camel's back, you can't understand