Attached: C0fl3Cz.jpg (1800x1100, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/61o4-2Wxbig?t=301
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>face > height > frame > else
Black pill is based holy shit
That said, height doesn't mean 6'7

height minimum is 6"0

Nah brah, that's some arbitrary number from your retarded units.
I've never ever had any problem being 178, like I have even been told that I was tall, but never short.

you must live in some midget country then
>t. 178 in the Netherlands

It's a pretty normal height in France

>hey dude, my 20 year old ford fiesta still gets me to work, why would i wanna drive a lambo?
L M F A O

Attached: xMzoaCi.jpg (278x296, 44K)

I suppose this obvious shit needs to be said here, Jow Forums has been getting so cucked this last few years that it's essentially reddit now.
People are here the tools of feminism, they discourage men and empower women.

Attached: stacyDailyLife.png (1254x887, 188K)

>actually wanting a lambo as your everyday car
That's a resounding yikes from me

translation : im just gonna write something here so i dont look defeated

Attached: giphy (1).gif (450x253, 651K)

Attached: chart.jpg (1475x1837, 1.95M)

how do I upvote on this website?

Untrue. I've seen many cases of ugly skinny guys getting hot girls because of insane charisma and social status. Reading stuff online about "face" being the most important thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense after what I've witnessed in reality.
Sure, I've seen pretty girls go out with handsome yet personality-less guys, but it never lasts. What lasts is when a girl goes out with some fat but high status guy, or a super charismatic and funny ugly, glasses wearing manlet.

There is literally people that took their time making this shit
fucking lmao

>there are people here who actually believe this

Attached: attraction.jpg (1024x615, 73K)

>What lasts is when a girl goes out with some fat but high status guy, or a super charismatic and funny ugly, glasses wearing manlet.

holy shit lmfao

Attached: adln6eXy_o.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Attached: bla.png (1000x696, 121K)

so I have to be an 8 so 2's will like me?

>thinking I'm defeated by analogies worse than the food ones
You'll need more than that buddy, especially if you just post a shitty giphy gif.
I don't think getting taller will make you more like a chad. Look at the current "method" we have, elongating the legs, you simply look like a tool afterwards.
I'm with you here, but in the majority of cases, what you see first is the face, and pretty much everyone is attracted to good looking people rather than ugly ones.
I'm a skinny fuck with, but I kinda know how to chat with people and scialize, so that time I ended up dating a fucking 9/10, it wasn't because of my scrawny body and acne-filled face.

why come here, go back to lookism

bro ure coming off as so desperate cringey and hurt right now just stop adding to the damage and start looksmaxing

Attached: giphy.gif (271x207, 453K)

I already am bro
Gonna go to the gym after work and try to make it by summer.

I'm not talking about dating on the internet, I'm talking about real life. One night stands don't get you a girlfriend, which is more important than banging some ugly used whore.

read lol

>One night stands don't get you a girlfriend, which is more important than banging some ugly used whore.

lol, just lol!!

Attached: YXATYnc.gif (200x200, 2.75M)

based

What the fuck is roping?

look up ian curtis. poor guy couldnt cope with being ugly so he went rope

Attached: ian curtis.jpg (635x421, 94K)

if thats ugly im turbougly

Attached: k.jpg (437x431, 21K)

>black pill
>falling for (((surgery)))
Apologize to the blacks for slavery before killing yourself you pathetic waste of organic matter.

Attached: 4614505D-5087-4D33-BC30-5842285012A8.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

Ian was average looking, had a wife, a kid, and a band that was going places. He offed himself cos he was fucked in the head man.

They are being used, retard (betabux). Women have a dual mating strategy.

Attached: 2C49D742-0D47-4803-BD93-735C44726E82.jpg (1000x1374, 267K)

Please post the rest of those comics

just searched "rsd tyler" on yt and legit had my jaw dropped for like 20 seconds, just wow

6 inches taller than the girl is the minimum.

>average
when he was low on fat he was turning handsome as fuck, bloated and he looked like crap

>This kills the Jow Forumstard

Attached: Blackpill comics 30.jpg (1131x1600, 224K)

oh boy

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

Here's a good black-pill - if you noticed, face-height-frame are strongly correlated. The guy who has 8+ face is 6'2 and with wide ass clavicles.

Always thought it was kinda low t to care this much about what girls think of your face.

Just lift and carry on honestly

It's true. If you want to date/bang a tall girl, let's say 6'0'' tall, 6'6'' or taller are the heights she will find the most attractive.

Blue pill is objectively the best out of all three. It's the most normal, and regardless confidence is everything. If you want to be the hottest in the room you will be, it's all a matter of your perception.

delet

The mewing thing is funny because Sean o pry and gandy both have narrow palates

>If you want to date/bang a tall girl, let's say 6'0'' tall, 6'6'' or taller are the heights she will find the most attractive
as far as i observed, short girls are way more picky when it comes to height than tall ones.

No, if you're an 8, 80% of women will like you; if you're below an 8, only 20% will.

>It's the most normal
saying like its a good thing. BTFO to plebbit faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with surgery if those who undergo it never have kids.

>not posting the best one

Attached: 8217304E-8A2D-4478-98CD-16491D2ED18F.jpg (1180x1600, 297K)

Aren’t these just bait for already bitter and insecure men

Imagine how they would look like if they didn't.

>Aren’t these just bait for already bitter and insecure men
Could be. That doesn't mean there's no truth in them.

Yeah, because tall women have less dating options.

or short women are insecure about their height.

I found that on Roosh V’s website when I googled the name of the comics, I think some men, especially pick up artists or those who watch them genuinely believe all this, granted there are whores out there, but they seem to think every marriage will end with you walking in on Tyron and Chad making your wife scream like a howler monkey

I wouldn't say wanting to feel protected and feminine equal insecurity.

Pick-up artists preach it's all about confidence and not all, but most marriages fail because the man isn't attractive enough.

>wanting to feel protected
good point.

>Charisma > face > wallet > height > physique > everything else
You guys always forget to count the money

Attached: IMG_0137.jpg (1080x936, 112K)

Does anyone have the one he wrote on incels daily lives?

That is for true attraction, money doesn't get you that and charisma, which belongs in status, only matters to retain the woman.

wallet doesn't mean shit, at least in the early 20s

no women will carry your seed if you are rich and ugly

just a thought

COPE.

For true attraction - face > height > frame > everything else.

For getting sluts - money > everything else.

>no women will carry your seed if you are rich and ugly
Pretty sure some would.

red pilling implies a lot of limits. the black pill sounds fucking mentally ill.

you are your reps. period. we like that sweet salty candy for the completionist tendencies it can encourage, but we never fucked with hormones because to be honest a 85th percentile understanding of exercise science makes you a walking god.

It's in here (points to head) and it's in hours of non fatiguing singles. you who.... lift for 1rm maxes all the time... or lift into failure because it makes you feel like you have a big dick... you're an idiot. you lift for immediate gratification and you'll never get it. do it right and you'll get whatever you want out of.... anything.

work performed= proficiency gained. and we dont only plug single reps, lol. but the reality is whatever workout you're doing, if you come back in 4 hours and do the same thing, you're the stronger for it.

yeah I had leverages such that my hands were close to the ground on a deadlift, good leverages for a few other lifts, yeah I had a wide palm and long fingers, but the reality is my bones are stretched like paper. there's no hormonal magic I can produce that makes me good at the gym, it's the work you do.

>You must construct additional showers

Fucking KEK

Attached: 1549869574993.jpg (1826x1795, 594K)

Yeah, because every male on this board live in cucked Netherlands

>red pilling implies a lot of limits. the black pill sounds fucking mentally ill.
if i believe i can fly i will be able to fly.

Fucking retards on this board, ffs..............

if you dont look like this, its literally over ---> rope

Attached: zKNeo3.jpg (816x1087, 233K)

BASED

Imagine being such an insecure bitch and caring so much about what other people think that you devote your entire life and thousands of dollars in surgery just so some skank will come and give you little smoochies "oh look at me I did the surgeries and made myself look so cutie now oh smooch smooch smooch" try not being a cuck and live your life like a normal human being instead of letting random people occupy your headspace because they don't think your a 10 out of 10. Instead of spending all your money on surgery to continue being mentally ill, give m the money and kill yourself.

found the incel

Attached: zHYfo5r.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Think of it like a pyramid.
>Social acumen >>>>>>>>>>>> height > face > fitness
Simply put: looking and being sociable will get you further than just being sociable will, but looking good without social skills won't get you anywhere.

*looking good

How am I an incel?

>looking good without social skills won't get you anywhere.
Will get you into the panties of women and the occasional dyke or reverse trap who want to fuck and don't want anyone to know.

>Hey you know so and so the hot fit guy with a huge dick who doesn't hang out with anyone? I heard that he fucked the shit out of some girl all night the other day but no one knows who!

>Girl/dyke/queer feminist type with technicolor hair and a few months of testosterone in her who's still kind of sore from the other night looks away and changes the subject.

Happens every time.

>"Pinnical" of mankind
You fucking retards

Based = upvote

>perception
Absolutly this, when your self image is a worthless peace of turd you WILL communicate that to people around you, since people generally want to help you out they will help you confirm your self image by threating you the way you ask to be threated

Attached: 1550095790893.png (570x1380, 595K)

>Social acumen >>>>>>>>>>>> height > face > fitness
So deluded.

Nice larp, looks like you missed the point entirely

That's kind of every bit of sex I've had outside of a relationship.
And what is your point?
You said if you suck at social stuff you won't get sex no matter how good you look.
And..that's a lie.

What, you think Stacy is gonna walk over to your autistic ass and drop her pants? You're deluding yourself if you think you can get laid without approaching a girl and talking to her. You need confidence to capitalize on your good looks, without that it's meaningless.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry.

this thread is a goldmine

No, the order is wrong: Face>height>frame>"social acumen">"fitness".

And yes, social skills matter, but they aren't as important as you make them seem to be.

Kek, it's been a long time...

Long strides carried Jared to the urinal. His tall powerful figure towered over the poracalin bowl which brought to mind a valley after the first snowfall of a year. Confidently he removed his supple leather belt and glided his zipper down removing his bedazzled jeans blue as the ocean depths. His scrotem slowly plying from his thighs like to lovers separating from an ancient embrace began to hang pendulously above the urinal. Immediately a thick powerful stream of urine flowed from his gapping urethra, assaulting the back of the bowl with a force rivalling all of the geysers in Yellowstone. A golden mist descended upon his luxurious Blinding white nikes, The sound was defining. And as quickly as it began, Jared had completed his goal blatter sufficiently drained of urine, satisfied as a baby fresh off the teat. He inhaled deeply, the welcoming smell of lavender hand soap and feices long since flushed graced his nostrils. And then he left without washing his hands lmao.

lol bro youre such a deluded virgin cuck its absolutely incredible

youtu.be/61o4-2Wxbig?t=301

You actually had to approach the girl and talk to her before fucking her, right? That's my point.

user why are you so proud that you got blacked?

>it happened to muh streamer e-celeb, surely it could happen to me
COPE

in this guys world im the one coping lmao cant make this braindamage up !!

Attached: JHKKbpo.gif (290x223, 2.59M)

>black pill
>IQ: high
lmao no way fag some of us have good genetics and a working neocortex.