Has anybody used in shoe lifts before?

Has anybody used in shoe lifts before?

myliftkits.com/collections/shop-men

6'1 here looking to mog manlets at the gym even harder.

Attached: LiftKits_Shoe_Lifts_0ef95c67-c746-49a1-bca7-bef8cc564071_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 296K)

I bought a pair like that or $8 on Amazon

Wow this is pathetic. Can you imagine being such an insecure faggot you would spend $ on this? Yikes!

how tall before and after?

Yeah it is pretty pathetic but this company is capitalising on the niche market of insecure manlets which is pretty funny

The manlets are rising up
Day of the rope for you soon lanklet, we can almost reach that tree

wearing some different insoles that put me from 5'3 and a half to 5'8 and a half

I'm 6'1 and may get a pair of these to mog you little cunts even further lmao

If you're 6'1" and still find those cope inserts appealing you are seriously mentally ill.

Based and redpilled

>6'1 here looking to mog manlets at the gym even harder.

Attached: masklet.jpg (601x508, 59K)

pic related

Attached: IMG_69.jpg (2592x1936, 1.78M)

>He thinks 6'1 is tall enough
I know you dream of one day waking up and being a few inches taller at 5'10 or so, but you won't. Sorry about that champ. If you were 6-6'2 you would know that you are just tall. You aren't tall enough to mog anyone but manlets but thats like beating a child in a fistfight; nothing to be proud of. The lifts will take you up a level in public.

> 6'1 here looking to mog manlets at the gym even harder

You make it sound like random guys at the gym are going to give a shit how tall you are. Literally no one cares, they're going to be focusing on their routines, not on being amazed by your high heels.
PS: enjoy squatting and deadlifting with shit form by having a 30 degree tilt on your feet shift all the weight away from your heels to your toes. Have fun in snap city.

deadlifting is perfectly fine with my insoles

I'm six feet flat, tall enough to not be insecure but not tall enough to amaze people with my height either, it's fine. I find Jow Forums's height obsession to be retarded as fuck and unless you're 5'8" or under you have no reason to resort to these cope accessories. It's not going to mog manlets any harder, it will just make you look retarded, especially if you hook up with a girl and she sees you suddenly shrink five inches when your shoes come off.

I wear my shoes to bed though

Just get Doc Martens bro

more like manlets are rising up on their tippy toes lmao

Will this work the same as weightlifting shoes?

based

It will lift the weight of being a manlet off your shoulders. albeit, temporarily.

wearing shoe lifts makes you an honorary manlet

Don’t go above 2 inch lifts
Stick to 1-1.5 inches
Anything more is way too much and very noticeable if you take your shoes off

How do you even use these without your shoes falling off?

Used them once. Got some cheap ones from eBay and went from 6' to 6'2". It didn't feel good though since the back was stiff as shit and felt like I was wearing heels

>people buy this shit
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAA

>when will they learn?

DOn't do it bro you get addicted and end up with a weird gait

you put them inside your shoes

I lie and say that I'm 6'4 on dating apps when I'm really only 6'3.

Absolutely Devilish

Retarded question, but would wearing these be good for your calves?

This, it’s hilarious how OP thinks people actually pay attention to him when really nobody gives a fuck.

Boomer here, literally nothing is more important than confidence and conversational skills. If you think women know what they want vs being shown or told what they want, it’s because you’re still a child/emotional virgin.

Attached: 2E58B332-7C87-4C7D-B8CA-4375F5614584.jpg (253x269, 55K)

>manlets
>reach

Attached: ni.png (308x255, 10K)

manlets detected

in most cases being tall leads to positive social interactions throughout your life because of the halo effect

this builds confidence, thus making you better at social interaction in general

I guarantee you are at worst 5'8", aka average. have you ever met an actual manlet? like 5'0" or less? they're small-voiced, docile and usually friendly because they've been trained through life to be passive via failed or misfired social interaction

>6'1 here looking to mog manlets at the gym even harder.
sure thing napoleon

I’m 5’10” and change myself, so, a manlet by some standards, and it’s not that I wouldn’t like to be taller, but it’s by no means as important as I thought it was when I was young. Mog in the gym, mog in conversations, make things I want to happen happen by knowing how to listen and influence others. Life would be better if I was taller, but it’s just not something you can change. These awful insole things are gonna ruin your posture.

Who the fuck is under 5 feet?

>he considers 5’10” a manlet
Get off the internet and go outside

Good advice desu but people seem to be getting taller. Recently found out a friend who I thought was 6’+ is 5’8”. Delusion runs deep.

whats the point of trying to act dominant if in an actual fight u might as well be wearing heels