Why is this so hard to quit?

Why is this so hard to quit?

Attached: depositphotos_128116090-stock-photo-bottles-of-several-whiskey-brands.jpg (1023x683, 101K)

literal addiction

Because no matter how hard you try, it will always be around. People will always want to go out drinking, the guy sitting next to you at the game will always have a Bud, and the restaurant will always have a wine menu. I die a little inside my soul for every drink I don't take and little in my liver for every one I do.

haven't drank since the superbowl

feel bretty good. skin looks so much better, and I enjoy morning now.

No hard to quit if you never start drugoid

Attached: Hero.jpg (1086x652, 57K)

desu

every single one of those whiskies is shit. you couldnt post one good whisky?

sorry you never got invited to any parties you fucking loser

dat Navy Strength Rum is my potion

I wonder what exactly causes some people to have addictions
Why am I able to use different substances and spend like years without them or have some drinks and not be alcoholic while others aren’t
Can’t be just strong will

jim beam is fucking disgusting

Has anyone tried weed instead of alcohol? Am I retarded for thinking it as an alternative?

Have you taken a biology class? Did you pay attention? holy shit.

Same here brother. Good on you

All vices are bad and you should limit the as much as possible

>having any sort of addiction or relying on anything

Attached: CBBD4FEA-04E7-49D5-A7E5-6D982500B908.jpg (631x720, 148K)

Baclofen, OP.

Attached: wallhaven-356340.jpg (2048x1367, 652K)

I don't understand how anyone could be addicted to alcohol. It's literally poison that makes you feel like shit and it makes you fat. I have to actually force myself to drink a beer in social situations.

>that makes you feel like shit
based retard

Yes, weed over alcohol any time, just dont get to the point where all free time equals smoking

+1 for weed.
Even if you get "addicted" (which you physically cannot, by can mentally like all things), it is still better than alcohol

alcohol is healthier for you than weed assuming you drink like an adult (

imagine never developing the discipline to reject drugs

Attached: lwxf2s6jg5b11.jpg (640x569, 26K)

faggot

Could never understand alcohol. I get really anxious whenever I am drunk and would become a literal autist. Why do people drink?

+1 for weed
Far less harmful in regularity or moderation than alcohol

>alcohol is healthier for you

There was always bound to be one retard

i remember my "dude weed is healthier than alcohol phase"

moderate drinking is great for heart health, and moderate drinkers are less likely to develop dementia/alzheimers. weed on the other hand has a lingering negative impact on cognitive function and is associated with accelerated brain aging. it is absolutely healthier to have a couple of beers after work everyday than smoke a joint everyday or even weekly.

>b-but alcohol causes 10924084214821 deaths per year because genelets have to drink themselves into a coma every time they go out

I go “”””””sicko”””””””mode on girls so that’s a good reason. Also for me it helps cure the autism, though not everyone is like that. Key is drinking with people you know well. Drinking at college parties with randos is trash unless you are trying to fuck sluts. Drinking with a huge group you know, like a sports team, is fucking amazing.

wrong

momscience: the post

quit drinking completely since new years. Thinking of trying to go clean until summer to see if it affects gains or my mantal state. Never was much of a drinker before but I'll give it a shot if its benefical in anyway. The only thing I've noticed that ive became even more timid and introverted. I can concentrate on workouts more and on my studies but I've also kind feel like a pussy.. It could also be from the NoFap that I keept going since nofapnovember.

Attached: tumblr_ph2u2nCIuJ1r4x5j7o1_1280.jpg (742x768, 87K)

>facts about alcohol that have been known by researchers for decades are mom science

kk buddy, just remember your imbibing friends will outlive you on avg, even adjusting for socioeconomic status.

>alcohol is healthy is you don't use it

Attached: 1541885837394.jpg (581x767, 92K)

you're on a fitness board and you think it's normal to drink 15+ drinks per week?

it's literally not though? alcohol tastes like shit. it's harm/addiction is HIGHLY overrated because of its easy availability. it's a shitty depressant and I literally don't understand how people continue drinking after having a hangover. yes blablabla it's GABAergic drug so it's addictive and quitting is hard. then why start that shit in the first place? there are literally thousands of BETTER depressants in the market and you choose to be a complete brainlet and drink this garbage? wtf? literally just wiki or check out erowid.org for better alternatives.

if you're addicted, just start doing other shit instead of alcohol that can be a replacement for it. think of it like starting to vape to quit cigarettes and then eventually quit nicotine forever. try out GHB, 2-methyl-2-butanol (literally like getting drunk except it's longer and the "hangover" is nothing compared to alcohol), GBL (for short periods).

you just need to pin-point which part about alcohol you like. is it the lowered inhibitions? the sleepiness? memory suppression? and just choose a compound that has that MINUS all the bad shit alcohol has. I know it's not that simple, you just need to find a balance of what you're looking for in a high. we are all junkies, some are just coping retards "bro I don't do drugs only weed and beer haha". fucking idiots.

replace with weed desu

have a free helicopter ride, you drug-addled faggot

>just dont get to the point where all free time equals smoking
Too late for me

adults will always do drugs because they have that freedom. deal with it incel. now go take some legal drugs that you did zero research on, brainlet.

>why would you drink a universal beverage with predictable effects when you could be shooting up black paste you bought from a vagrant?

honestly half the reason i drink is because i like the taste of beer/wine. not to mention the effects of alcohol are well documented enough that i know drinking moderately isnt really a health risk.

there are illegal """drugs""" that have been researched immensely, that have fewer negative effects than alcohol. if you test your substances, know how much you're taking, know when to stop, you will encounter no problems. just because you're a brainlet who doesn't look for alternatives doesn't mean they don't exist. alcohol is literally just a drug like any other.

this answers nothing and you're just being a dick...
at least call him a faggot or something

literally everyone knows that some people are more predisposed to addiction than others.

I drank my last beer today, at least for a long time. I honestly cannot say if I drink so much because my life is shit or my life is shit because I drink so much. maybe I will quit drinking only to realise life is still empty and meaningless but at least my brain will still be mostly intact.

Attached: CARLING DRY.jpg (350x350, 31K)

it's unironically the cure to autism

kek cope

idk but im killing a 12 pack of 7% ipas now. the fact that i dont get hangovers nomatter how much i drink really dosent help me quit

when you drink a bottle a night you gotta drink the cheap shit man. Beam, Red Label and Jameson are decent

i binge eat on the marajuana, feels bad man

I dno man, when I quit weed I had some very real physical effects.

Because you're a shitty person. Literally no one is more enjoyable when they are Drunk if you are sober. They are awful and very selfish. Its universal and telling yourself you are charming is a lie. People got bars to talk to people it doesn't mean you have game.

Beam and Jameson are niggerpiss compared to Red Label

Attached: 1551084947726.png (748x786, 749K)

> be me
> move out of parents house at 22 with my gf
> still fresh out of college and used to partying
> start drinking all the time because I don't have to hide booze breath from my family anymore
> drink at home alone if there's no party going on
> at 23 I break up with gf over my punishing work schedule (55-65 hrs/week) and she moves out, I have to pay all the bills alone but that's fine because I have a good job
> get in the habit of drinking around 3 times a week, sometimes more
> be 25, massive layoffs hit my company's department and I lose my job
> depressed as fuck but have unemployment insurance and some savings
> be a drunk NEET for the next four months, drinking 5-6 times a week, going through like four bottles of liquor and 30 beers a week
> Eventually money runs out, I still don't have a job because I'm depressed that I have no GF and the company I basically gave my soul to dropped me and like 1/3 of my coworkers like a rock
> Move back in with parents at 25
> Decide to use it as a reason to help me quit drinking
> Stop buying booze, stop going to bars
> Start lifting again
> Save up money and move out again
> Now 26
> Have only drank twice in the past year
> Feelsgoodman

Don't fall into that pit nigga. It's hard to escape.

Attached: boomer.png (381x353, 38K)

Everyone is addicted to something. You're probably addicted to breathing, why don't you try going a week without it.

>red label
>jim beam
>tullamore dew
>jack daniel's
>jamesson
Shit taste is shit

Wow amazing so woke and redpilled

Why are you putting spaces in your
>greentext
?

Why is >THIS hard to quit? You drunk plebs?

Attached: homemade-jenkem-ii-002.jpg (300x522, 21K)

he might be a phone poster

I am a whiskey man.
I am a lonely man..
I am not a weed man
I am not a cigarette man
I am not much of else man
I am a whiskey man..
I am a very lonely man..
It hurts man..
Am I a man?
Whiskey helps me forget man..
idk man

Attached: 1505348687735.png (634x483, 341K)

>which you physically cannot
tell that to the withdrawal symptoms i had when i quit

>want to lose weight
>start logging what I eat
>I'm only fat because of booze
should be easy, right?

Attached: .png (703x758, 29K)

i prefer Jamo over Red Label. Red Label tastes like shit, but to each their own user

literally got ptsd from your pic

You gotta be retarded to put literal poison into your body. All forms of recreational drugs are memes. Idiots fall for them every single day and get hooked on them for life cause they’re weak willed. If you need alcohol to relive your anxiety you should just kill your self now cause you’re going to end up using that shit for the rest of your life to lubricate every social situation until your organs start to fail on you. Weed is the biggest meme of our time. “It’s safer than alcohol” doesn’t change the fact that you’re still putting garbage into your body cause you’re too pussy to get rid of your “anxiety” another way.

you sound very angry user, have you tried smoking to calm down?

Weak

> I have to actually force myself to drink a beer in social situations.
You sound like a big old pussy.

you're retarded if you think the only reason people take drugs is to relieve anxiety. there's a million reasons to take drugs. for example some people are prescribed powerful drugs as medication for medical symptoms. some of those drugs have psychoactive effects.

however, you are RIGHT about people who take alcohol for the specific reason of relieving anxiety. it's retarded because in the end alcohol abuse starts increasing your anxiety levels because you can't be drunk 24/7.

Because being sober is shit

Most people are just stupid, weak, beyond bitch made and flat out weak willed. You don’t need anti depressants. You don’t need opioids for pain. You don’t need any of that useless garbage. Your life sucks and you need magical pills to keep living? I would rather be dead than to depend on garbage that’s foreign to my body. Change your diet, change your habits, change your lifestyle, get sunlight, drink water, exercise, STRETCH and you won’t need any medicine but most people would rather sit on the couch popping pills until the “pain goes away”. “People take drugs for a million different reasons besides anxiety” yea there’s nothing fun about feeling like shit and needing to take more of the same garbage when the high is over. There’s nothing fun about the mental and physical damage those “million different reasons” drugs can cause to you. Those million different reasons to take drugs become a million different reasons to go back in time to do things differently when the damage is done and it’s already too late.

Only if your life is shit

This is wrong. I've had phases where I drank every day from when I woke up to when I went to sleep, and the same with weed. Weed is infinitely better in terms of how you feel.

teenage snowflake detected. wait till you hit your thirties and you start getting chronic pain and see if you can stretch your way out of it

You don't need alcohol to live. You need air faggot.

Post body

Its not hard, you just weak.

Perhaps YOU don't need alcohol to live

Attached: 1475179331105.jpg (425x283, 23K)

No vodka? i sometimes buy danish vodka and just chug imagine needing a ton of post produce spice/sugar to flavour your alchol, if you drink hard alchol you aren't doing it for the flavor but to help you forget about the current shit that frustrates you.

Good job buddy

Really don't get alchool addiction. I drank a ton during college and never felt the urge. I drink a beer on the weekends with friends and the ocasional wine with red meat.

Compared to nicotine, alchool is easy to drop. Cigarretes are a fucking pain, can't go more than 3 days without one.

Weed is also not very addictive.

Attached: 1537752891844.jpg (720x900, 44K)

>I don't understand addiction
>has an addiction

Attached: dumb posting.jpg (600x485, 40K)

Started drinking alone. Already up to a handle of vodka a week. I can sense this is the beginning of the end.

Because it makes you stop thinking and allows you to relax.

same man lol I can eat normally all day but at night after 2-3 joints I got that fucking feeling of emptyness in my stomach.

Smoke more. I used to be like that, now it's an appetite suppressant.

I can tell by your post that you are at most 22 years old and have so far lived a very sheltered life free of any major problems. I know that because I used to share the same opinion albeit when I was a bit younger than you. You'll eventually learn on your own that life is more complex than this and when you look back to who you are today you'll feel nostalgic and long for your lost innocence. It's an interesting journey nonetheless.

yeah I'm not sure smoking more is really better than binge eating healthwise

>this bitch is listing health as a concern when he smokes in the first place
fuck off

I get really relaxed and it goes one of two ways, I become a horrifically social butterfly (once I apparently organized an entire dinner party with confirmations from all 10 people and ended up having to spend like $150 on food and all day preparing for a social situation I didn’t even want) or worse someone will bring up politics and I will reveal way too much about my beliefs (thanks pol).

Feels good that I don’t actually like alcohol. Smoking though, is my vice. Clean since October

get in a 12 step program or rehab clinic
/thread

I like smoking more than drinking desu, just dont do it too much. Also its really easy to binge eat or get into lazy habits if you cant control it.

Yeah this. I like alcohol because it stops my head from constantly buzzing, levels me... also the taste.

Where the actual fuck do i get a dab pen

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold them in smokeshops, probably under a tobacco name

Only turbo autist incels quit it

Would chose weed over alcohol if I’m alone. Alcohol over weed with friends.

Glad my job made me quit smoking, people who smoke weed eliminate 90% of job opportunities and it makes you a mindless retard who lives to get high. It makes you literally retarded and lazy.
>b-but it’s all natural, organic, non gmo less harmful than alcohol
That’s why it’s more addictive. it’s hard to get wasted every night for too long without burning out. You can smoke weed daily and not feel any negatives but it fucks with your cognitive ability.