/fph/ Fat """People""" Hate - APOLOGISE edition

/fph/ Fat """People""" Hate - APOLOGISE edition

Attached: 1551011653095.png (500x743, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/02/intuitive-eating/583357/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoiml0Co50Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1550882605392.jpg (1064x1051, 624K)

Attached: 1550292149246.jpg (540x458, 45K)

look at this fatty cope lol
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/02/intuitive-eating/583357/

Attached: intuitive eating.jpg (751x635, 158K)

Someone give me the registered titan.

I hope this fucktard's heart explodes

Attached: angery.jpg (600x450, 76K)

>i wanna eat donuts and cookies all day
>how come I don't look like my goal body

fucking brainlets

>it might be great advice
What the fuck, US is 30% obese and it's CAUSED by people eating whatever they want.
Was this article pushed to print by The Architect?

Boogie deserves the rope.

Attached: 1547037434003.png (1372x768, 713K)

Intuitive eating sounds like it should work though. I mean it's basically just "eat when you're hungry," right? Nobody is so hungry they balloon up to 300+ lbs. The reason they're putting confectioner's powder on a stick of butter and eating it is some kind of mental issue, daddy didn't love them enough or something, not because they have a fucking rumbly tummy.

Yeah until your intuition says to eat 2 donuts

Attached: yzi9h59qdyi21.png (543x590, 57K)

Attached: LcWMg0V.jpg (742x742, 59K)

How does it cost more to diet? You literally eat less therefore less money spent on food.

I got you, buddy.

Attached: 1525160549891.jpg (500x424, 122K)

Any anons with obese family care to share any stories?
Most of my family is just skinny fat or DYEL so I don’t have any real experiences

The meme is eating healthy is super expensive. Brainlets. All of them fat fucks.

My man.

Attached: Agatha avoirdupois Duchess of consternation.jpg (500x336, 32K)

As opposed to the fast food and junk food industries?

Intuitive eating can work if you haven't messed up your hunger cues by regularly over-eating for the sake of indulgence.

except this is just code for fat acceptance natural weight points where they believe you crave foods because youre deficient and your weight has a set point that it wants to go to and nothing you do stops it. Oh also you crave mcdonalds cause you deficient in mcdonalds.

Has fad dieting come full circle?

Attached: ThatMakesMyCheekiBreeki.png (416x438, 340K)

Hard work or discipline is completely lost on them. To them a "diet" is a pill or special food. Not just eating less food and no junkfood.

For every Big Mac they used to buy they think the healthy alternative is to instead order two salads with extra ranch at McD's.

that's a yuuuge potato

(you)

Attached: 1551038033476.png (1250x1214, 889K)

Its ass crack begins at its shoulders

The only thing that's expensive is trying to copy a celebrity and going vegan, they look great but also have personal chefs and shoppers who spend hundreds to thousands of dollars a month on experimentally healthy shit.

Attached: 1542657733914.jpg (750x1662, 806K)

Spotted the fattie

she's not talking about dieting she's talking about the diet industry. programs like nutrisystem cost money. eating less food doesn't.

Attached: boog.png (1425x846, 861K)

why doesn't she just go on her phone and type in "how to diet"

Fat Acceptance movement is half right on things, but they have the wrong conclusion. Fad diets, starvation diets, diet industry are all bullshit. Therefore fat acceptance. The proper conclusion is: therefore adopt healthy livelong habits.

Would slather my dick in gravy and let them suck away.

Posting OC

Attached: 75BD37E6-4FEF-45C9-980C-37CCF06C7E63.png (640x1136, 425K)

Yeah, but it better be one of those big ones, you know, the type they tie ships up with

What a fucking puller

I have a fat aunt who is basically just a terrible person I don't know if it's because the fat corrupted her, probably became fat because she is terrible.

>aunt is about 350, average woman height IE fairly short
>parents rent her a decent size house they own for 450 cause family
>she violates the terms of the lease by having 9 cats which ruin the value of the property by shitting and destroying things, parents are forced to evict her
>basically throws out a very generous arrangement because she refused to follow the terms and now has a mortgage for over 800
>health insurance bill I shit you not 1400 a month because of all her health issues
>finally got a job and has to have her husband come to the door and pick her up/ drop off, refuses to walk the parking lot
>has complained about the bathroom being too many steps away from her cubicle.

Honestly she is just a complete mess and has lost most of the support offered to her for abusing it.

I don't follow Boogie's story, nor his channel because he disgusts me. Why does he anger me so much?

because he fucks furries

Attached: 1550494691737.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

I think it's funny when people give "tips" on retarded made up subjects, as if they are an expert. They want so bad to be the intellectual interesting person they pretend they are, but they are experts on literally NOTHING because they're bad, boring people, so they just make up a subject and proclaim themselves the gate keeper.

>heart attacks on the rise among young women
good shit

Attached: 1529975044449.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

>at work, really have to shit
>Normally outright refuse to use the toilet at work or public restrooms in general because people are disgusting
>Get in the bathroom to almost walk into my super fat fuck co-worker.
>Like a walking barrel, his arms literally swing back and forth horizontally
>God damnit, this fat fuck just blew it up
>Get in and see not only did the fat fuck not use an ass gasket, he shot shit ALL over the seat
>It looks like he squatted a good 2 inches above the bowl and shotgun sprayed all over everything
>Nearly vomit, vow that I'll shit my own pants before using that toilet
>Notice that fatty left without so much as running the water over his hands
>Pissed now, end up calling him out about how if he's incapable of using the bathroom like a human being, he shouldn't be allowed to work here, how he's a disgusting slob for not washing his hands, etc
>Next day entire shift ends up getting a "sensitivity talk" about respecting coworkers
>Fat fuck is on "medical leave" for the next month

Just typing this makes me angry. Fat fucks are a scourge that need to be purged from this earth.

Is this real

dubs and boogie's heart explodes by the end of the week

Rolling like he rolls himself down to the nearest McDonalds

rolling

Trips and boogie dies tonight.

Someone asked for a cap of this last thread, enjoy lads

Attached: translation.jpg (1245x1762, 1.01M)

>fatty left without so much as running the water over his hands
maybe he didn't wipe and therefore didn't need to wash his hands. did you ever think of that user, huh?!

>Shackleford

Attached: 1546820095831.png (329x346, 218K)

Yeah he blew up his twitter a few days ago with his "coming out" story.

That is fucking disgusting.
I worked with a fatty who would go "shit" for 45 minutes, and he would do it twice a day. They are lazy fucking people.

My uncle is pushing 400 pounds, he used to be 450, then got stomach surgery to diet his way back down to 200ish but due to his terrible lifestyle he gained it all back in a few years.

I don't have too many stories since he lives far away from me, but once when he came to visit, our neighbors thought he was homeless because he was rifling through public trash bins looking for newspapers and half-eaten food. He also had a bad reputation for not showering, but he'd gotten better about it when he visited. However, the guest room he was using smelled awful. After he left we found out he hadn't been changing the bedsheets and all his sweat, plus grease and crumbs from the fried food he was eating in bed, had soaked into the mattress and fostered mold. We had to throw it out and deep-clean the carpet.

While he is a diagnosed aspie, so are my other uncle and my father and they never did any of the shit he does. He does have a brain injury he got as a child, though, and mentally he's about 10 years old. It's hard to blame him for being immature, but I still find him to be a terrible person due to his hoarding habits, his sense of entitlement, and his complete lack of willpower. His apartment looks like something you'd see out of a TLC show, he drinks about 12 sodas a day and completely wasted the expensive stomach surgery Granddad paid for by being a complete glutton. He also can't hold down a job because he spies and tattles on all his coworkers. As much as I pity him for being autistic + suffering a brain injury, that only takes you so far before personality and life choices start coming into it.

>bbwroyalty.com
Society is lost

mirin' dem calve gainz

dubs and boogie marries a male furry

dubs and boogie lives for several more years but imprisoned in a hell of his own making.

oh wait.

you know it's just gonna make it harder for men to get help instead of widen the pool

anything women get is zero sum

Attached: ambulance anons hernia story.jpg (1237x1429, 305K)

That boomer in the background always kills me

>finally, an ass with four asses

Attached: 15443198877483.jpg (421x552, 39K)

Because he demands a level of pity, sumpathy and emotional baggage that no person in their right mind should ever give someone like that. He's a worthless piece of shit who can't seem to get that through his head.

I'll give you a Rusty Shackleford

Holy fuck

Attached: 1542084672934.jpg (720x719, 43K)

>people

Attached: 1550193917491.gif (220x199, 99K)

>partially funded by the University of Liverpool

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoiml0Co50Y

Attached: B519E629-21A1-4950-A1C2-D7B907C7F1DB.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Based Publix putting "diet food" in the same aisle as chips and bread.

Attached: diet food aisle.png (1440x1050, 1.24M)

Sorry FPH no fat genocide

An $800 mortgage isn't bad at all

Honestly I think shitting all over the toilet seat is less respectful than somebody screaming at somebody who shit all over the toilet seat.

I got up to 300lbs by "intuitive eating". I never ate until I was sick to my stomach. I just grazed all day on high calorie "healthy" shit like almonds, peanut butter, etc

Attached: don't call us obese.jpg (1200x600, 185K)

they can do better

Attached: diabetes.jpg (1600x1200, 300K)

Yeah they can't be called just Obese anymore, its Super-Morbidly-Obese and beyond. That's what this eat everything and have no discipline or awareness or control of anything.

>take zma before bed
>browse fit before I sleep
>have dream I am at a weight watchers meeting
>all the fatties want to fuck me
>diamonds.jpeg
>take a fatty home and about to fuck
>wake up

Now I want to fuck a fatty irl, you've done it again fit

kek, based Latin

>He didn't read the suicidal fat fucker last thread

Based

Attached: B3AC4066-837B-465F-8799-6E902C3B6575.jpg (1024x1004, 130K)

>This herd of animals uses stripes to hide their numbers

Here's your (you), fatso

DAMN she's hideous

Attached: ashleigh.png (1777x831, 3.47M)

Roll

Where the hell are you gonna find a branch big enough?

A crane might work. Not sure though

Keep rolling rolling rolling

Why the fuck do I have an urge to take a wood-cutting axe to it?

You're putting a lot of faith in the construction industry user.

Attached: 201608.png (447x299, 42K)

If you read the article they blame it on sexist doctors

Based

The architect is a sculptor, he doesn’t just randomly shove in ingredients and hope for the best.

praise obesus

BIG ROLL BABAAY

Intuitive worked for our ancestors because their food wasn't so abundant and filled with as many addictive properties as our food. Unless you work to reset your gut health intuitive eating will be nothing but negative. Unless you're going B L O A T mode

t. fatty

I thought he was an architect?

Let his heart go out with a bang

Thumbnail looks like splayed chicken. Literally can't tell what is what or how even.