Going for a run in the morning was probably one of the best Jow Forumsness decisions i ever started doing

going for a run in the morning was probably one of the best Jow Forumsness decisions i ever started doing
you should try it, you feel 1000 times better instantly

Attached: 1275621.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

cardio kills gains, miss me with that dyel shit

Attached: 1542884872914.jpg (526x568, 46K)

It doesn't have to be a lot, 5 miles takes like 40-45 minutes

My lungs and cardiovascular level are so bad that I currently dread running and don't do it (also because it's cold and I don't have winter clothes and I'm a pussy). Right now I'm just doing burpees and jumping jacks in my room to work on my endurance and hopefully I won't be completely awful when the weather becomes nicer

>My lungs and cardiovascular level are so bad that I currently dread running and don't do it

This. I keep thinking of the last time I ran, legitimately felt like I was fucking dying and it hurt every step of the way. I know I should be doing it but it lingers on.

I have a deviated septum and I’m always congested. There’s a 50/50 chance I can’t breathe through my nose when I run and it makes the experience terrible

Excercising in general in the morning while still fasted will make you feel better always. Including lifting, it's not running specifically. Enjoy ruining your ankles and knees and lower iron levels though.

I love going for light jogs/walks around my neighborhood in the morning when its dark and no ones out, its heaven when theres a cool windy breeze.

Is there any real evidence this is true? Scoobys pretty big and does cardio all the time

>lower iron levels
nice meme, just cooking in a cast iron pan will give me back ''all'' that iron i may lose

No, it's just another case of broscience. Cardio is based and Rich Piano died because he was a fraud.

It's not a meme, it's known as footstrike hemolysis

I get a better and more intense runner's high from running. It happens with lifting too, but it's more mellow version.

Cardio should increase your test, too, even if you lift also.

I usually do but tomorrow mum wants to leave to go into town early so I'll have to do it in the arvo.

Attached: 1543548601781.jpg (400x388, 38K)

long distance cardio increases cortisol and would lower your test. Sprinting should raise it though.

Good point. I've avoided endurance running. Max I go is 5km.

If you can run 5km at X tempo then you can just as easily go for 10km or 15km
It just you have to get past that mental barrier in the beginning, once thats done with you can go for as long as you please

How many scoops for that face?

thats how its supposed to feel

No, youre not supposed to feel pain the entire time
Only up until you get the adrenaline, wich is the first 1-2km should hurt slightly

Post body

I would do it but I live in a shitty neighborhood in Brazil and would probably get stabbed.

Attached: 1FC14C6D-F8EC-4753-A4D3-C8E6E088EDC5.jpg (653x523, 124K)

What about doing cardio on treadmill ?
Is it also bad for ankles/knees ?

It's worse

what's a good cardio exercise to do at gym then ?
rower ? I know best cardio is swimming but I can't do shit when there's already 50 ppl in the fucking public pool.

Jump rope

fuck that. too cold

rowing machine

thanks bois, I'll actually switch my cardio exercise to those

Dude I run to uncongest myself, the lugies when I haven’t run for two weeks are huge.

Im 100kg 4pl8 bench and do regular cardio (10k runs)
Dyel

>i am a pussy
This sums ur post up pretty much
Stop getting excuses. In summer u will find new excuses

Chamber Of Light
Come Ascend with us!

No leftist liberals, transgenders and genderneutrals allowed. We are looking for men/woman with faith and principles

DC0RD: BKJC8ss

Attached: judgement.gif (225x534, 52K)

>2019
>plugging into botnet
jej