Regrowing your hairline is not pos-

>regrowing your hairline is not pos-
Imb4 muh angle, muh tranny regimen (RU barely goes systemic and has much less side effects than oral DHT inhibitors)

Attached: 1550886288114.png (2526x746, 1.92M)

Tell me more

Attached: 1539239419382.gif (480x270, 885K)

looks the same.

Looks the same as in the beginning before drastic worsening which is fine to me

Had better results just by meditation and praying.

not seeing a difference

Attached: 1550285013890.jpg (1280x1280, 254K)

So how much money did you spend to grow a handful of hairs that makes no noticeable difference? you still look like your hair is receding.

Really couldn't be arsed spending all this money and the effort, would rather just get a buzz cut. OK, you might not be at your aesthetic peak but come on, it's not that bad.

Gay guy at work got a hair graft. Looks totally natural since it’s had time to grow in.

Minoxidil is temporary and has more cons than pros

There's no difference.

>more cons than pros

do go on

>A man who isnt balding takes a potentially lifelong damaging drug to grow back a bit of hair he never lost
lol

KAKAROT

>potentially lifelong damaging drug
It is?

Cope

That's a lot of time and effort for surprisingly minimal results. There definitely is a difference, but it's so slight...

In any case, slightly related: does anyone have a link to that study that compares minoxidil with peppermint oil done on rats? I saw it posted a few days ago but didn't have time to read or save any of the relevant images.

DHT BLOCKER HAS AFFECT ON DHT LEVELS!?
imagine my shock

It's not, those fucking pussies are scared of everything
>mimimi finasteride will castrate you and make you into a tranny
>RU will cause your penis to shrink!
These are all hypochondriacs that greatly exaggerated the side effects. I don't use fin since it doesn't work for me but if it does for you it's worth it.

Do you mean there's little difference between first pic and last? Or second and last? Because in second pic my hair looked much worse

No, I wrote it made ZERO difference in my DHT levels. I was a non-responder.

>could have just gotten a transplant + fin and got a better hairline faster

lmao

>Could have paid $8000
OH NO NO NO

>$8000
>significant

$8K to noticeably fix your hairline which both looksmaxes and youthmaxes your hair potential sounds pretty reasonable

Most people don't just have that lying around.