Are wide hips aesthetic?

Ancient Greek statues are considered the pinnacle of of perfection when it comes to male physiques, yet all of them have pretty wide hips, a trait that is frowned upon today.

How come?

Attached: doryphoros1.jpg (653x1079, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/meowriza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dabs*

thats not wide, thats just boxy/fridgecore

Because ancient Greeks also valued your bodies ability to do things, which is why wide hips were present in their statues. Wide hips are better for athletic performance and strength.

Trianglefags btfo
Rectangle master race

this is true, if you have small hips and waist you are probably weaker than someone with a little bit wider body

Attached: 3.jpg (429x600, 56K)

They have wide hips and wide shoulders, so they're fridgemode.
It's the combination of wide hips and narrow shoulders that's bad.

Greeks believed that a small flaccid penis was the sign of intelligence, while a large flaccid penis was a sign of a dumb brute.

Who could be behind this post

Attached: 767D1AA2-A8D4-45AB-A799-4BBFA1A18E99.jpg (470x300, 22K)

>implying it's not true

My goal is Greek statue body, are my obliques close at all?
>Honest opinions and workout recommendations for thicc core pls

Attached: 795066FD-3545-4235-9256-AC0BF07BD918.jpg (448x751, 102K)

They dont have wide hips though.

>stupid tattoos
>mick face

never going to make it

It is true, being a grower is a cold adaptation which is a sign of superior Neanderthal intelligence.

So, wide hips?

Shut the fuck up you inner hajnal cucked cunt, get Ahmeds dick out of your mouth or I will personally make you experience a potato famine

A bit rude to be honest. Say sorry user kun.

thats joocy obliques

Thanks for having my back user, it’s hard having a peak performance body. Lots of haters

Success breeds jealousy

"Sorry" is meaningless, when you perform an action, it is an expression of your genetic lineage, it is a part of your genetic destiny. Should the scorpion say sorry for stinging you? I will never apologize to anyone because of this. I made my choice, try to kill me if you don't like my genes.

Yes

Attached: A+trap+cosplay+mobiletwittercommeowrizastatus94+_3b26c9c24b826558bfe5fae5bc12f8e4.jpg (400x400, 32K)

holy cringe

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Yes, You look way better than I do, I've neglected my core and I like to recreate certain statues/paintings when I'm bored.

Attached: PicsArt_02-20-07.43.09.jpg (1137x1734, 290K)

jesus that's a woman?

>uhh yeah, oof, that's a yikes from me...

Don't you have an anti depressant or adderall or some shit to take?

Big booty bois win again, asslets

mobile.twitter.com/meowriza

I hope not

Looking nice dude. Arms are small but it does look like a greek statue and those statues dont have any arms either

>My goal is Greek statue body
>has tattoos
Retard

good shit dude mirin

Well, not born a woman

Wait, is this aesthetic?