Why is fit so full of haters? (Most of the responses I get on this forum are just insults)

Why is fit so full of haters? (Most of the responses I get on this forum are just insults)

Attached: 35e8c3ca-c201-4e21-a86c-c5211e5bbecb.gif (500x281, 491K)

Shut your butt

Poor man relief tool

Unless they right

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 55K)

because irl and in normie media any sort of anger or wrong-think is labeled as "hate-speech". Only here people can express their normal emotions.

I don't mind hate speech, being honest is fine. I work up the nerve to chat on this board and some of the responses I've gotten are just painful, and I think they make me even more sad...maybe I'll leave this Jow Forums it's not your fault!

Good pic, opinions aren't right or wrong and just cancelling out what someone said is just pointless and annoying.

You will get used mate. What you need to realise is that all this hatred is just a front, beneath all this bs is one of most honest and supportive groups in the internet. There's nothing like it.

So it relieves someone to harp on me?

Attached: 53063705_10157209717173447_9211385629240197120_n.jpg (760x440, 43K)

>he thinks the vast swarms of defeatist incels and toxic discord trannies shitting up this place in greater and greater proportions are a supportive community
it aint 2009 no more

I see. You're totally right. I was mad about a response, but then I realized it was really funny, and if I saw it in that light it was okay...

Most posts made, either OPs or responses are created to 1. get replies or 2. make you feel bad.

Posts that combine the two get even more replies.

>if you're not apart of the top .01% of people that can xxxxx why do you just fucking kill yourself, loser?

He said beneath the bs

Alright, now, time to go workout!

Because 49.95% of Jow Forums is worthless shitposters, and 49.95% are trolls. The leftover 0.1% actually go to the gym and do work, but they're lost in the noise.

Attached: 1551128824241.png (711x590, 395K)

Fuck off faggot leave this website and never come back

The ‘haters’ are mostly right wing crybabies from /r9pol/, who weep and scream at anyone who goes out and improves themselves. These are the whiners trying to convince you not to lift with 100 spam threads, because ironically anything approaching personal responsibility triggers the shit out of them.

t. discord tranny

Go worship your holy niggers

Heres the actual reason:

Solving Captchas all day leads to people getting irritated as fuck so they add alot of vitriol to the post. normal advice here typical ends with "you fucking incel faggot" because of this. its the fucking captchas, just leds to people being pissed off while posting.

Attached: bat.png (714x410, 410K)

Attached: 921.png (680x638, 333K)

Actually, I find that when I post reasonable things, most of the replies I get are fairly pleasant and supportive. Some use harsh wording, but I know that in a healthy masculine environment, such words are meant to be encouraging, not cruel.

When I post stupid things, I get told that I am wrong, but usually in a way which at least informs me.

I only really see outright dismissal and mockery when I'm being entirely unreasonable.

Attached: SweatyBelly.webm (640x800, 1.25M)

Most of you aren't trying to better yourself, the purpose of fitness, you're trying to look like a roidmonkey so you can compare yourself to others and feel superior. You deserve all the hatred you receive. You don't belong here.

It's all I live for.

Attached: american-psycho.jpg (620x349, 24K)

>Why is fit so full of haters?

is this your first time on the internet

>right wing
>hating on people taking personal responsibility and trying to improve themselves
You seem to have got your political spectrum reversed, discord tranny
t. Fascist

steroid rage, these guys are more vain than /fa/

deal with it or fuck off

>post in CBT as a non-white
>get racist insults
A-At least insult my physique

Attached: 1514729099388.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Actual autistic people swarmed here. We used to joke about social quirks being autistic which somehow lead to legitimately autistic people coming here.

This incel faggot speaks the truth. Seriously, fuck Captcha.

Attached: o3AGi.jpg (585x720, 58K)

Thank media for this. Give it few more years of this escalating insanity and whites will start lynch mobs.

No wonder, just go to Paris or Brussels or even London, it's dystopian and half of the neighbourhoods are literally Africa. Whites either become racist because of the crime, build walls around their blocks or move out. Soon cities in western Europe will be like SAR.

So you would rather want bots to spam this shithole ontop of the fucking shills and meme retarded threads ?Fucking incel faggost

Have you checked to see if what you're saying is retarded?

>Thank media for this.
Most media is very anti-white, pro 'diversity'

Lurk more
You don't deserve those digits

The people aren't "haters", you have a complex. Get over yourself.

Hey fuck you you’re terrible.

getting big is frustrating work. sorry man

this. if you ignore all the retards who just put other people down because it makes them feel better about themselves, theres actually a lot of bros here who genuinely want to help people out and make he world a better place by spreading self improvement knowledge and the truth. if someones putting you down its because they some how feel like it gives them an advantage in life so just ignore them and work on yourself

kill yourself then. the world would literally be better without you