No matter how hard I train, how much I eat, my arms NEVER grow. I have arms similar to pic related...

No matter how hard I train, how much I eat, my arms NEVER grow. I have arms similar to pic related. I eat more than anyone I know, everyone always tells me "damn man you are always eating lmao"
I always quit working out after 6 months because that should be enough TO SEE SOME SMALL GAINS but my arms are still noodles after six fucking months of 4 days training.

I even thought it might be hormonal (I have a very girly body that refuses to grow). But I went to a variety of doctors that told me that I'm fine. Even my weight is HEALTHY for my height (not perfect but healthy) so they just tell me im fine. I'm 150 lbs at 6'0.

When are my arms going to get bigger? When I hit like 250 lbs or what? I'm honestly tired. Also most routines posted here ignore arms, they're like "DO SQUATS" but I don't give a shit about legs, I want normal looking arms. Not even big or muscular. Just fucking normal. Why can people have normal sized arms and I have to struggle with a fucking autistic tier diet and exercise to see they're smaller than someone that never worked out in their life?

I'm beyond mad.
Also yes, I've read the wiki. And no, squats and oats clearly didn't work. If I need 3 years to look like a normal human being then I guess I'll just kill myself now

Attached: MethodDIrectv1-580345-13-TransparentWhite-1[1].jpg (580x345, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AdC21CNuBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't eat enough. eat more

I highly doubt you're eating as much as you're claiming you are.

If you don’t eat at least 5 eggs daily you’re doing it wrong

eat atleast 2700cals a day

Everything grows as I eat. My legs and my stomach mostly. But I don't see any growth in my hips or arms. Seriously, all BMI tests say I have a healthy weight all in all. How come 99% of the population, even girl, have bigger arms than me eating less? I'll be posting a pic of my arm

Do blood flow restriction training, shit has brought up my arms a lot. Just don't be stupid, do your research. The tightness should only be 7/10.

>I'm 150 lbs at 6'0.
Forgot to mention, this is your problem. You need to eat, motherfucker. Exercise alone isn't going to make you gain weight. Hit at least 180lbs and then reevaluate where you're at.

I have seen people under my weight with bigger arms.

People being 5'9 and 160 with arms twice as big as mine.

I'm starting to think genetics is not a meme.

Attached: index2.jpg (1280x959, 73K)

You need a fucking gym buddy, that's what you fucking need. You're stuck in a plateau where you think you are pushing yourself as hard as you can go, but you're not. You need to work out with someone who's bigger than you, to whoop your ass into going harder.

And you need to EAT

better picture.
how come people at lower weight or some with 10 pounds more have NORMAL arms and I look like a holocaust survivor?

Attached: index3.jpg (1280x959, 96K)

>People being 5'9 and 160
No shit, they're shorter than you. Everyone who weights 150lbs at 6'0 is going to be a skinny fuck.

Explain me. Seriously. Why do normal people get normal arms without eating as much, as frequently and I have to hit the gym hard (which I already do) when they don't? Seems unfair.
I still go. But I don't want to. I don't see why I am supposed to do stuff when most of the population can have good arms without training.

Is this a troll?

Fucking lift heavy weights what the fuck are you doing in the gym you gigantic pussy. Lift your fucking 1 rep max and push yourself.

Sounds like you aren't eating enough. Triceps extensions.

So a difference of 1 inch can cause such a severe difference when it comes to arms?

The difference between 5'9" and 6'0" is 3 inches.

I'm not bumping this thread to respond to your whiny bullshit. You want good arms but don't have to work? Doesn't exist, faggot.

If you don't want to lift and eat enough to support muscle growth, then stop bitching

sage

Because you're a scrawny fuck?

I want to look normal like other normal people while doing the same they do.

You might have body dysmorphia, OP. Your arms are tiny and yes you are a skelly, but you look like anyone who doesn't train or has a shit diet, so you have to fix one of those things or both

>Explain me. Seriously. Why do normal people get normal arms without eating as much, as frequently and I have to hit the gym hard (which I already do) when they don't? Seems unfair.

It is unfair, life is unfair. Some people are born poor never make it out. Some people are born rich and don't have to work a day in their lives.
You're lucky enough to be born with all your limbs.
Now stop being a whiny bitch and eat more food.

You need to eat at a surplus to grow muscle. Gain 20 or 30 pounds while lifting. If your body fat goes too high, then cut. But for now, damn just eat more food and lift nigger. Track your calories on chronometer or something so you know your exact caloric input and output.

I was just like you OP. I was 6 feet 1 inches tall and 130lbs. My arms were twigs and i didnt wear t shirts for 25 years. I was ashamed of my arms.

How i fixed this was eating a shit ton of fkin food and absolutely crushing the gym on my arm days and also throwing in arm days every other day

I went from curling 15 lbs to 40lbs now and my arms are pretty decent

However I suffer from body dysmorphia so I think they're still small...everyone else thinks my arms are fkin huge now tho. Took me 1- 2 years.

Also I went from 130 lbs to 185lbs to now 215 lbs.

How much do you bench? Because if it's less than 2pl8 then shut up until it is.

Try eating whole food plant based for a while, eat at least 6 times a day or whenever you feel the least bit hungry. My staples are spinach, beans and brown rice. Show us your flexed biceps to evaluate your problem. Also check out Athleanx on youtube and stop training like a sissy.

Post routine

Sounds like you're genetic trash then and should just off yourself.

do whatever it takes retard

Attached: EatMore.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>2 years
Based, so I need to train consistently for 2 straight years to have regular size human arms.

Do you have pics of your before? Also routine

Can't eat many vegetables. Specially not beans. Doctor gave me a very strict diet because of IBS. Have a pic of my girl biceps.

I do ICF. Boring and dull. I'm thinking of dropping gym and starting boxing instead, since I can't get big at least I'll try to become strong while having fun (I think lifting is very boring).

based

Attached: index4.jpg (1280x959, 67K)

Op, when do you increase the weight of your exercises? What type of routine are you doing? What types have you tried? How many lbs you gained since starting to work out? How many hours you spend in the gym?

Do you do biceps curls? With how much weight?
Holy shit, are you trolling us? That can't be fully flexed after training several months. Don't want to be an asshole, but some have unfortunate genes. But you're probably just eating too few calories.

Do diamond pushups whenever and wherever you can

Those look like generic DYEL arms to me. Nothing special. Plenty of people have toothpicks like that.

At first I started doing it every 2 weeks, now I don't see I'm getting better.
I KNOW i have bad genes. That's why I keep talking about how unfair everything is. A friend with regular arms started working out around the same time as I did, did the same routine and now he has super big fucking arms. And I have noodles. I never say I go to the gym because people would just laugh at me.
How can that help me?

E A T M O R E

You aren't eating enough to build muscle

Hey I'm 150lbs currently at 6'0" too. Eat more, lift way, WAY fucking harder user

Attached: IMG_20190222_212957.jpg (2232x2074, 962K)

Order prohormones off of UK websites and have it shipped to you. Look into epistane

see

This. You can fast a few days to cut back later.

Fap less

>hasn't posted diet
>hasn't posted routine
OP is a faggot as usual

why is it so hard to get big forearms?

"You need to eat more bro" niggers btfo
This guy is my same weight and he looks like this. But yeah just lift and eat oats lmao

It's a good tricep builder and tris make up most of the mass on your arms, plus you'll be walking around with a pump all the time.

What the fuck. I’m 190 lbs at 5’8... ~13% bf. Bench 275, OHP 175.. barbell curl 115 lbs. what are your lifts?

Looks like the arm of a guy who weighs 150 at 6’0

There's simply no way you're really 6' dude unless you've got hollow bones or literal deer legs

even if you were to tell me that you're eating enough, I would definitely not believe that you are eating enough. Have you considered GOMAD? When I started at 6'3" 155 lb this got me started on the weight gain train. Right now I'm about 200 lb ~18%bf.

Post your whole body with no clothes so we can give better analysis dipshit

Pretty small legs, yeah. But they don't look disproportional to me (which is all that matters) and I'm working on them pretty hard at the moment.

Attached: IMG_20190119_182926-01.jpg (2559x2559, 1.6M)

Because you dont train them.

I can't drink milk. I have IBS.
I'll try to add that to my routine I guess.
I want to think you are just a troll. There's no way in hell you are my same weight. But then again I've seen people who are in real life and look bigger than me so I dunno. The game is rigged

I can tell by the door you're more like 5'10. It's fine if you want to exaggerate for girls but it doesn't help real lanklets on here trying to figure our shit out

eat 30 - 50 minutes before working out
this
>so I need to train consistently for 2 straight years to have regular size human arms
no
Boxing is good and stop jogging for a while

Read up on HST. I mean really, thoroughly study it until you truly understand the principles and why they work. Then get to work. Just focus biceps, triceps, and delts, and nothing else if only to keep it simple and prove it works. Train all three every 48 hours and eat a caloric surplus with at least 1g protein per lb of lean mass. I guarantee you will see noticeable results within 8 weeks if you do this. Nothing else even comes close to a good HST routine if your priority is size gains.

>t. been there, I know that feel user

I’m in a similar situation. I’ve got colitis and a hell of a metabolism. I don’t absorb or use nutrients efficiently because of it. Only solution is to eat calorie dense food nonstop and train a shit ton. Even then it’s gonna be slow as fuck. Also try working more on your shoulders and traps. I’m 5’11 and 140, 130 if I’ve been shiting my guts out for a few days.

Attached: 55B2848C-C595-4C62-8907-BE7781B2293A.jpg (911x958, 161K)

Don't add it to your gym routine, just do 50-100 a day

how often do you DIRECTLY TRAIN your biceps/triceps per week
howoften do you INDIRECTLY train them p/w
WHAT are your max lifts
WHAT is your tdee and HOW MANY calories do you eat a day EXACTLY
ANSWER this and i will SOLVE YOUR (RETARD specific) PROBLEMS

>always quit after 6 months
this just shows that you're not actually dedicated. change is very slow for most people when it comes to muscle growth. im a recovering skele and i only noticed my arms in particular getting bigger around the one year mark.
count your calories because you may think you are eating more than you actually are; there's no making this mistake if you know exactly how many calories you're actually eating every day.
also, just do heaps of pullups, rows and stuff for back as well as curls at least twice a week. you need to train hard.

Sorry fella, I'm doctor-measured legally 6'0". This bathroom in Malaysia has a step down into it because they use water to wash their assessment which gets all over the floor, so the bottom of the door is 3" higher than my feet.

Attached: 1852597825.png (2048x1000, 2.09M)

Post a picture of your body you everloving faggot

Lmao asses* autocorrect

>didnt get his test checked

zoomer beta fag

I would bet money you have more bodyfat than you've let on which is why you won't post a picture of your whole body. This leads me to believe that you eat excess calories but likely not enough protein and almost definitely don't actually push yourself to your physical limits at the gym. Start eating 200g protein every day divided and spread out every 3 hours, and start lifting at the intensity that you think you're going to pass out at the end of 12 sets.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AdC21CNuBI

Holocaust survivor? You dont look like a swimmer or orchestra member though.

I have ulcerative colitis too bro. Been diagnosed for over 12 years. Went from 140 to 200lbs over 8 years lifting. Smoke pot man, reduces inflammation, increases appetite and actually keeps me in remission. Fuck 8 pills a day and bleeding your ass out constantly fatigued. Get control of your life back

you sound whiny and low test

question brehs what can i do at home calisthentics wise that will work my body as much as pure lifting?

try an EMS device.

Electrical muscle estimulators are good for two things, recovery and developing atrophied muscles like the arms on pic related.

>eating eggs

Attached: nbl5jrvkff621.png (800x680, 196K)