He doesn't lift to be strong enough to throw the fuck down when checking someone's privilege when they issue a...

>He doesn't lift to be strong enough to throw the fuck down when checking someone's privilege when they issue a microaggression.

never gonna make it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE
youtube.com/watch?v=lO5cGOmPzX8
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxuObE-W28
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBCPcWG2vo]
youtube.com/watch?v=vtg7ff7v-Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lifting doesn't help with that, martial arts do. A 130lbs twink can fuck you up if you don't train.

That's why you do marital arts you fucking retard. A trained twink can take you down and have his fucking way with you if you don't know what the fuck you're doing

I saw this. The bitch boy just got mad at every logical argument. Anyone who's trained in a martial art wouldn't lose their cool as much as that fag did

Haven’t seen this episode. Can someone give me the gist of what happened?

dudes dyel as fuck and i bet you are too

literally dyel mode though

guy on right gets triggered, doesn't know what he's talking about. that's all you need to know

Martial arts have weight classes for good reason, user. This is like thinking any human has a chance fighting a grizzly bear with their bare hands. Martial arts do not trump physics. Real life is not anime.

Oh, so he didn’t threaten to bash him or something

>chimping out because someone challenges your worldview
The ultimate in not making it.

I haven't either but like every other episode, I guarantee its stephen chowder yelling and gish galloping.

First of all, no one is as big or strong as a grizzly bear. Martial arts have weight classes because men of similar ability, the heavier and stronger guy will win.

>Martial arts have weight classes for good reason, user
Yes they do, but weight classes exist in a competition.between two trained opponents.
When comparing any untrained opponent who isn't a 6'9" steroid freak against any trained opponent, the latter will win irregardless of bodyweight.

Honestly we don’t do that violence shit, reasonably tallish and I could probably lay out a couple manlets but in all likliehood we’re Seinfeld tier fighters. Shit would be embarrassing

And your boy can be cut up, just saying. Different skills, you’d have to hit shit. We’re artists we don’t even make violent art.... is that a good idea probably not lol.

I will beat the fuck out of anyone who weighs 130 lbs, no matter how much they've trained.
t. 6'2" 185 lbs dyel

Show up at an MMA gym and test your theory! You should record it too.

Depends on the difference. A 120 pounder is probably never going to beat Brock Lesnar in a fight. Partly just because Brock Lesnar actually knows how to fight. But training and technique can make up a surprising amount of difference. You can see the Tara LaRosa fight where she beats someone who weighs more than her by at least 20 pounds. You can also see this in the old Gracie Instructional videos. Hell, Caio Terra has been winning open weight tournaments for years while being ~125 just by being better than the people he goes up against.

Hahah okay champ. 50 pounds is not enough. Deontay Wilder was 40 pounds lighter than Fury and they drew. You think your extra 50 pounds against someone trained when you aren’t is enough to win...

It's been a while and I might be mixing it up with someone else but the guy tells a story about his friend getting raped on campus. Your typical, "the raper is still on campus and going to class, while the dean does nothing about it". Steven asks why the girl doesn't press charges and whatnot. Dude says some lame excuse so Chowder says maybe it didn't actually happen. Guy on right spergs out.

In fact, The Mountain is literally double Wilder’s weight and slightly taller but I’m pretty certain wilder would rape him

no 5'5" manlet can even reach me

""""""""drew""""""""", fury won that fight and got fucked by the judges

Classic. Had a girl accuse me of that shit. She didn’t care until her boyfriend found out and so she pulled the rape card. Told her if she’s so sure that’s what happened to take it to the police, obviously she didn’t because I had photos of us skinny dipping with friends after the supposed incident. Rape victims don’t usually hang out naked with their supppsed rapists.

They don't have to. Single leg -> heel hook -> surgery and 6 months of rehab for you!

You’re 6’2 not 7’ boyo. Mike Tyson was 5’10 and took on guys 8 inches taller

you're fucking delusional buddy

We talking about the same fight where Fury got knocked the fuck down? Lmao

Between me and you, who has actually trained and has seen the reality? Exactly.

You're wrong on a fundamental level. First of all, you won't be able to touch them if they're trained because you're not trained in striking. I don't get why everyone thinks it's so easy to hit a moving target with their fist, especially when the target is actually reacting to your movements. Just imagine if someone tosses you a baseball that doesn't want to be caught. Secondly, because you're not trained, you don't actually punch as hard as you might think you do. Third, You'll actually gas out way faster because you'll try to make up the difference in technique with strength, making it even harder for you to win.

If this fight were to actually happen, I'd predict that you'd either get your leg kicked off because your stance would be wrong and you wouldn't know how to defend against leg kicks, or you'd be wrestlefucked into oblivion. Is it possible you might land a lucky shot and knock the guy out? Yeah, in theory. But in reality there's a very very slim chance of that happening

>Third, You'll actually gas out way faster because you'll try to make up the difference in technique with strength, making it even harder for you to win.
unlike Jow Forums mongloids I actually do cardio. also if you're assuming a theoretical zero level of fight experience and learning, then maybe, but most dudes have been in a fight before and watched at least a couple youtube videos on technique lmao.

How do you keep them from reaching you when they're cutting corners and moving around you every time, especially when you aren't actually trained in proper footwork? They can just feign a jab and take you down while you flinch to the jab. You act like you don't flinch when something flies at your face. Nevermind that the jab probably isn't going to reach you because you don't actually know that because you didn't train to control distance so you can't actually tell if the jab is going to reach you or not. It literally takes years for fighters to develop a sense of distance control and to train to not flinch when they get punched. The fact that you think you can circumvent that just because you look more muscular and are heavier only shows the rest of us how deluded you really are.

do you have any idea how boxing is scored? if he got KOd it would be a different story, but wilder didnt win enough of the other rounds to deserve the draw

>watched at least a couple youtube videos on technique
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536874278552.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

Lmao okay chief. Good thing you are a better judge from the comfort of your couch than the actual ringside judges

>then maybe, but most dudes have been in a fight before and watched at least a couple youtube videos on technique lmao.
That's like saying that playing tennis once or twice and watching some videos on technique means you can beat someone who's been playing tennis 3x a week for 3 years.

>if you're assuming a theoretical zero level of fight experience and learning, then maybe, but most dudes have been in a fight before and watched at least a couple youtube videos on technique lmao.

This is like saying you can swing better than a MLB batter because you're bigger than them and you watched baseball before.

>unlike Jow Forums mongloids I actually do cardio.

I seriously suggest you actually go into a legit BJJ gym and try to roll with someone. I'm serious. I can't explain to you how wrong you are because you've never actually experienced rolling with someone before. Unless you do it for yourself, you're just going to have to take my word for it that it's nothing like just doing cardio.

Hey guys I am 6’8 and have watched a few basketball games. Can I take on Nate Robinson

Anyone with knowledge of the sport could tell fury won the fight. The 3 judges scored it: Wilder-Fury-Draw leading to a draw overall. Any judge giving the fight to wilder outright is delusional, especially when you see that judges scorecard. It would make more sense if all three scored it a draw. That mexican judge was simply paid off or some shit. It would be like giving a football game to the team with the most yardage and not based on points

Wilder knocked fury down twice the fuck are you on about? Fury’s fans are the biggest fucks Ik jfc

We will see in the rematch.
Either way, my point still stands regarding the weight difference and the draw

Knockdowns give fury the round. Boxing is scored by rounds, not by how the fight overall goes. I don't like it but that's just the 10 point must.

Between people who know how to fight, yeah. Somebody with experience who is smaller than you will still kick your ass. Weight isn't always a winning factor either, strength is present as well, hence why a light ape will rip you apart.

>haha these pro fighters are my example
>yeah go to any gym and fight the first jobber you see! Let’s see how that turns out for you!
The guys at the mma gyms are pros for a reason, their normies participating in a circle jerk like meat heads at a regular gym

The 6’2 180 user would fuck them up pretty easily

Mike also roided and weighed 230 weighing the same as the guys he fought

I watched Tom Brady in multiple superbowls and I am confident I could snag a ring for myself as a qb

Friend in college, his GF wanted to join sorority. Apparently to get into this place you had to fuck a frat guy. Well he found out about it, they get it a fight. She falsely accuses him of rape, he has to drop out and move back to his home state 3000 miles away.

Related note. I have known 4 people in real life that have cheated on their partner. They have all been chicks. Coincidence?

A knock down means he gets a point deduction so fury had a 7 while wilder had a 10. Because the winner automatically gets a 10 for winning the round and the loser of the round gets a 9. So two knockdowns equals 7 points while wilder got the 10

>anyone
Pretty sure a pro MMA fighter counts as anyone. Fucking retard

This was regarding the not being able to reach claim.

You guys are comparing the best fighters in the world to someone who’s untrained. A guy who’s done a couple years of mma and is 135lbs is going to do fuck all against a 220lb guy deadlifting 600+

So you’re using the 99th percentile of fighters (people nobody can beat unless their in that 99th percentile) as your argument rather than the average mma goer because it hurts your argument yeah? Glad we cleared that up

Also anyone more specifically applies to the broader scope of shitty mma guys at your run of the mill mcdojos

He got knockdowned in two separate rounds, that is 10-8 wilder in two rounds. That is about equivalent to winning 4 rounds, so to win overall wilder would have had to win 3 more rounds. Wilder didnt play aggressive and got out punched in all the other rounds except 1 that was pretty even though

>A guy who’s done a couple years of mma and is 135lbs is going to do fuck all against a 220lb guy deadlifting 600+
Literally everyone who says this has never trained.

youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE

Here's real life.

Old mate said anyone who was 130 pounds and that he is 185 pounds.
Two equally matched fighters with a 40 pound weight difference or 2 unmatched fighters. One who is a professional (remember the claim was ANYONE) and one who is 50 pounds more and untrained.

Learn to read before you comment you fucking idiot

Old mates argument was anyone. I am following his argument. Holy fuck, how did they let you escape the special school

no its not because tennis is almost entirely skill based. size (reach) is probably 5% or less.

No it's not. I know if I go the driving range every single frail old man will hit farther than me on average.
>BJJ
i dont care about your fake pretend fighting. I challenge any 130 lbs dude to see me on the streets

Wait, that guy on the left isn't that queer Billy something?

That's not true. Imagine saying the same thing about literally any other sport

>A guy who's done a couple years of baseball and is 135lbs is not going to out bat a 220lb guy deadlifting 600+

If that statement sounds completely retarded to you, then I'd suggest you reconsider your statement. If it doesn't, then I suggest you talk to your carer about not letting you on the internet as much.

Am I literally speaking to a bot? No human could be this counter intuitive.

>no its not because tennis is almost entirely skill based.
Tennis is about as skill-based as fighting.
>i dont care about your fake pretend fighting. I challenge any 130 lbs dude to see me on the streets
You can show up at an MMA gym anytime, but for some reason I don't think you will. It would shatter your reality.

>I know if I go the driving range every single frail old man will hit farther than me on average

Then you should know that if you try to fight, every single fighter is going to kick the shit out of you on average.

>i dont care about your fake pretend fighting. I challenge any 130 lbs dude to see me on the streets

Look up any video of BJJ in a street fight and you'll see how pretend it is.

Jamie pull that up

I agree with you to a certain extent, but at the end of the day size does matter. I have a friend who knows how to wrestle, but he hasn't hit the gym in a long time and I have about 40lbs on him. We wrestled recently, and keep in mind I don't know shit about fighting and I whooped him just with weight alone. He got me in some holds and stuff, but couldn't do shit with it because I was too big.

>size (reach) is probably 5% or less.

Reach literally doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to use it. In fact, at a certain point, reach becomes actively worse because you can't defend against someone who gets past your hands.

>Look up any video of BJJ in a street fight
link one where they beat a bigger guy (bigger, not just fatter) on a hard terrain like concrete or asphalt. this isn't moving the goalposts, it's my argument.

>every single fighter is going to kick the shit out of you on average
this is just braindead. I'm so very scared of some puny taekwondo yellow belt!

>You can show up at an MMA gym anytime, but for some reason I don't think you will.
I have zero interest. If I had the time I'd pick up boxing.

>I have zero interest. If I had the time I'd pick up boxing.
There's nothing wrong with that. As long as it doesn't bother you that a 130lbs twink could tear your knee in half if he wanted to, and there's nothing you could do about it.

>link one where they beat a bigger guy (bigger, not just fatter) on a hard terrain like concrete or asphalt. this isn't moving the goalposts, it's my argument.
Alright. It's a bit graphic, though.

Friendly reminder that Crowder is a charlatan faggot

>this is just braindead. I'm so very scared of some puny taekwondo yellow belt!

I'm talking about martial arts that are actually effective. TKD is shit and everyone knows it. Unless there's full contact sparring, it might as well be a dance class. No one actually disagrees against this (I hope)

So a draw yeah? Not the original backwards ass claim that fury got cheated?

>link one where they beat a bigger guy (bigger, not just fatter) on a hard terrain like concrete or asphalt. this isn't moving the goalposts, it's my argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxuObE-W28

Bigger guy, snow covered gravel

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBCPcWG2vo]

Black guy is way bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=vtg7ff7v-Oo

Small guy chokes the shit out of a way bigger guy on asphalt

That dude was the ultimate failure of chad potential. He took the cuck pill so hard it became a suppository

I don't think you know what that word means.

Attached: dex vs str.webm (640x640, 2.95M)

Lmao it's obvious the small guy knows next to nothing about fighting. If that's what trained in martial arts means to you then There's nothing I can do for you

>Bigger guy, snow covered gravel
this is a joke, it's a lardass in a decent position who taps out for the 'bro moment'
>Black guy is way bigger
thirty pounds max. he's probably faded and could have kept him in a headlock when they first went down. yeah, bigger dude lost though.
>Small guy chokes the shit out of a way bigger guy on asphalt
how fucking old is that guy? again, he's probably just a slow fatass.

Oof, now that's a cringe post.
Reconsider your life thus far

He's not wrong, but of course you don't know that because you don't train.

>implying you could perform those techniques effectively in a live fight with a Jow Forums guy who weighs fifty more pounds than you

If you've watched the whole clip, he is clearly quite an empathetic guy who's heart is in the right place but Steven did what he does best and made him emotionally irrational making him look a bit stupid/uninformed. But really he is just a nice guy who saw a professional bully preying on some weak people and thought he could withstand him but failed

I've been in the joint for assault for beating the piss outta a boy bragging he could beat anyone in a fight because he trained in bjj. He couldn't, least not me.
Size does matter, you should learn to accept that.

It happens all the time when newbs who played football come into class. They get wrecked.
People who have never done BJJ before have no idea what's happening to them. It's like drowning.

He was probably an overconfident white belt.

Idk mayne, I know a few rape victums and the shit breaks my heart. Most of them don't come out and talk about it later cuz it hurt to much, by the time they are willing statue of limitation or just simply never want to see the person again. but yeah lots of bitchs pull the rape card

There must be a weight where decently trained punches knock out almost anyone. I'm guessing the lowest weight classes in boxing or whatever would have trouble knocking out people cold even at the highest levels?