Manlet cope general

how are my manlet bros holding up? have any of you made it out of the mental manlet pit yet? anyone make it in general?
>5'4 here
>8 months into lifting
>getting hit on by guys now
welp

Attached: 1550611522138.png (648x810, 1.29M)

5'9 here. coping by having a phd in physics top of my class, a nice car, own apartment and lean physique. you know the funny part?
>27yo khv

I feel for you :(

5'9 is only manlet on Jow Forums unironically fuck whoever says otherwise i say this as a legit turbomanlet

>5'4
hahaha why even live

Attached: 1543705374548.jpg (341x434, 23K)

>5'10
>feel like a kid everytime I go outside since a lot of guys my age are taller than me
>started getting Jow Forums so at least I'd stop being skinnyfat
At least I'm not a midget I guess, but I really wish I hadn't inherited the manlet gene since my face isn't that great either

still trying to find out, whatever it may be it won't involve other people at this point

Attached: 1551323794433.jpg (596x600, 81K)

That's not funny. Not funny at all. Good luck to my man.

5'9 manlet here, coping by being stronger than any of my 6'1 lanklet friends and having a sexy tall gf

>being stronger than any of my 6'1 lanklet friends
Same here
>and having a sexy tall gf
How tall?

5'9 lol

I'm 6'0 without shoes, living in Ontario. Went to NYC for sightseeing and felt like a fucking kid. Jesus dude I'm literally still above average height there and it was so fucking weird having so many guys over 6' walk by me. I'm glad to be back, feels secure mogging all the tiny chinks and curries

tl;dr Canada is full of manlets

Good shit man.

I'm 5'10 and was in NYC many times and didn't feel that short?

try 5'5 and balding

5'3 here, coping by lifting 5 days a week just to occasionally land a lay once or twice a month, start a relationship every now and then only to find her fucking taller guys. i'm done with relationships for now and i realize my problems might have part to do with me not putting in the extra amount of effort to keep frame with girls but i'm wondering if its all even worth the shit. What I need now are friends but nobody wants to be friends with a manlet.

Attached: 1548232216344.jpg (600x600, 31K)

6'2" reporting in.

they're taller in the 415 now, they're feeding those kids some crazy shit, but can I rise above... as a manlet, yes I can, we get so sick of this shit and now we get to experience it

we would be the same person except im 5'4

Attached: 8573847.png (657x527, 13K)

Yeah but thats because in ontario im used to feeling very tall. Seriously. Just 6'0 is enough. I'd estimate the height average difference is 2-3 inches, maybe 5'8 in ontario and 5'10.5 in NYC

I'm very height conscious. Not just in an insecure way. And it was very noticeable

>keep frame

should we tell him?

>be 5'7
>go to party
>the first bitch i get to twerk on me is an asian
>she grabs my phone and puts her number in it
>her boyfriend appears drunk and ragging
>"yo thats my girl"
>I dissapear into the crowd as a manlet
>chad of 6.5 can't follow me
>next I hit 3 girls at the same time
>get the 10/10 to dance with
>she puts my hand in her panties
>cucked a chad and got pussy in my hands

as a 20 year old 5'6'' manlet with nice hair, muscular body and the face of a hot teenager

i mostly get mired by girls that are too young or real old ladies. never mired by ones my age unless they are womanlets

>get cucked
>"yo thats my girl"
why would anyone do this?

>nobody wants to be friends with a manlet
huge cope. height might matter to women but literally doesn't matter when it comes to friendships between men. i have a short friend who is super cool and respectful to others and i like spending time with him way more than another one of my friends who's basically chad. taller good looking makes money and fucks bitches constantly. for some reason the chad likes me a lot despite me not putting in any effort idk whats up with that. pretty sure hes not gay

>I'm very height conscious. Not just in an insecure way. And it was very noticeable

youre letting Jow Forums memes get to you

i know its partially a meme, i believe its partially true for guys who meet the basic threshold of presentability. i don't meet those standards at 5'3. I keep slipping between blaming it on my height and believing there must be something else wrong with me. bottom line is there is something wrong with me and i am undesirable. its a disorienting hurdle and i don't know where it is half the time.

user you've practically made it
I believe in you

Attached: 1502087988117.png (364x268, 55K)

cope, i'm 6'1 and i legit only make friends with manlets out of pity and to make myself look better in comparison

what part is a cope?

how do you exactly get hit on by guys
t. fellow 5'3 turbomanlet

Here's my pseudo objective take on it.

>women
>Being tall makes you seem like a real man, the opposite is true when you're short. This is just how it is and has been for ages, it may not be true in the distant future, but you have to accept it now.
>Realize that it is a significant disadvantage, but not an absolute limiter. This doesn't mean it can be ignored. It stays with you and will always affect you.
>Weigh your options. Downsides of going down the meme hole of redpill and PUA to spend valuable time for minimal or placebo results, vs accepting your disadvantage and just coping with what little you have.

As for friends, I don't think men have trouble befriending short men. They may have trouble respecting them as dominant (if they don't have significant status to back it up), but as friends? then you're probably fucked

They started as memes, that's why I thought it would be cool to observe and pay attention to it. Realized that I was coping all along and height actually is very important.
You can throw height into the same bin as all the other genetic blessings that Jow Forums memes about. They all matter, to varying degree.

I would never choose to live in a place where I was a manlet. This is insecure, but it doesn't mean it's the wrong choice.

if you're not ugly it really doesn't matter as much

I actually am quite ugly. I just have an unfortunate mongoloid skull, complete with the pointy top, outgrown mouth and recessed chin. I used to cope thinking I looked average too lol.

But I'm not coping when I say I would rather be an ugly 6'0 guy than a handsome turbomanlet (5'5 and under)

yeah? and id rather been born rich. or non autistc. or fitter. or or or. its pointless to focus on this.

Rationalism is it's own reward. I do not desire any more cope. "it's pointless" is not an argument for me in this context. in fact it just enrages me that people are literally admitting to wanting to create their own delusion rather than facing it. I mean come on, delusion only works when you're unaware. Ignorance is bliss, not cope is bliss. Cope is torture

>But I'm not coping when I say I would rather be an ugly 6'0 guy than a handsome turbomanlet (5'5 and under)

5'5 is an edge case but overall you're fucking retarded for thinking this way if your goal is being attractive to the most amount of girls and getting laid the most

facial genetics >>>>>>>>>>>> height unless youre a literal midget

cope ? do you even know what that word means or did you let your brain rot from all the memes? to cope means to make do with something despite being an inconvenience. so why is to COPE with something better than NOT TO COPE with it? you're choosing to spend a huge amount of time on something that YOU CAN NOT CHANGE. im sure there's tons of others things that are wrong with you that you COULD. yes being short sucks (i'm 5'7") but I have WAY BIGGER issues than that to fix. if thats what you wanna do sure. keep complaining about it and think how you'd rather be taller

Girls aren't everything. Height is something I would not give up just in general. Also you are definitely underestimating how much women care about height.

Sure I'd go down to 5'10 for great facial genetics, but any more than that and I wouldn't be sure. There are other people who might disagree though just based on lifestyle preferences.

Yeah, and you're coping right now.

In all seriousness the word "cope" has a completely warped meaning on Jow Forums and other similar communities. You know what I mean when I say cope.

>you're choosing to spend a huge amount of time
Well, I'm wasting time posting on Jow Forums anyways. And as I said, rationalism is it's own reward. I don't consider it time wasted, at least to the point where I examine and accept my flaws. making fun of manlets is just for entertainment

i wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller

>rationalism is it's own reward
you're dumb as a brick dude. nothing rational about what you're saying. you're being emotional like a bitch.

rational is "this is the situation what do i do with it"

>being right is irrational
ok sorry I meant to use objective rather than rational.

one female coworker told me a guy was interested and another time a guy just straight asked for my number during my work. I'm a retail cuck for now so I talk to lots of people but so far those two guys are the only people to have ever hit on me

you said being ugly vs being handsome

being tall isnt gonna save you from being an ugly piece of shit when it comes to actually attractive women

now i'd love to debate this, but weren't you literally just saying focusing on height is a waste of time? why are you not treating facial attractiveness the same way (the genetic part, not the part you can improve such as hygiene, body fat etc)

6 foot 4 here

How do you feel?

>5'1
>bald
>150lbs

Unironically I could strength mog any lanklet on this board. I'm still a khv but I get mires constantly.

Attached: 1551458916449.jpg (928x882, 129K)

because facial genetics are literally the most important thing
ugly people will never be with attractive people

>imagine being under 6'5

Attached: 1547854799950m.jpg (916x1024, 66K)

>5'1
>mires
lmao are you sure those are mires? not just people staring at what a freak of nature you are?

>5'9 handsome top of my class working as a free lancer
20yo khv

I just want you to know that if you are gay you can be my bf.
>tfw no thicc manlet bf that you can lift up and carry to bed
No homo of course.

Facial genetics and the halo effect are life changing, but id argue that height gives a halo effect of dominance.

So yeah if youre fine with being a well liked but submissive bitch then attractive manlet is good. I dont have that luxury

>tfw no tall fit boyfriend who also has arms that are bigger than mine
fuck

Attached: 1530756551537.jpg (229x220, 7K)

youre so delusional lol

>tfw 6 ft tall but still feel like a manlet
This place ruins you

Attached: mfw.jpg (800x450, 50K)

6'1
Coping thanks to having an attractive face. Still a little mad I'll never be a 6'3 chad.

>5'8
>Just normal
>Have a few girls on the go
As long as youre taller than women you're fine.

Attached: 52306206_10210845425410195_2757268037940805632_n.jpg (507x497, 32K)

Height isn't much. It's good for getting women. Otherwise being short is superior just in a practical sense.

are you Beans?

Heres one for ya

Add or Remove 1 inch from your penis to gain or lose 2 inches to your height.

Attached: best meet up ever.jpg (622x493, 45K)

yea i love not being able to reach shelves without getting on my toes
fml

he's not wrong desu

being tall + jacked means you literally mog every man you see, assuming you have avg facial aesthetics and avg hair

I'm a 5'6 manlet but good-looking and i would trade my facial aesthetics for being 6'4, jacked but average looking in a fucking heartbeat

that feeling when i walk past the 6'5 240 ripped chad in my gym is hard to explain, i feel utterly fucking emasculated. fuck a better jawline for that

Women care about face more than you think.

At a certain level of being handsome everything else stops mattering, body, height, fungal nail infection in my case

+5 stealth bonus

Any man below 5'6 should go on HRT and become a tranny fucktoy for men between 5'7 and 5'11. This will leave actual women for non manlets.

Prove mr wrong

manlet is reserved for 5'9 bros, if you're shorter that makes you a midjet

My name is not Wrong and only your mother calls me mister.

Depends if by facial aesthetics you mean 7/10 or literally 10/10

having 10/10 facial aesthetics trumps all

absolutely not dude lol, doesnt seem youve interacted with a lot of women

provided you look average faciallyat least, being 6'3-6'4 with a strong ripped frame makes most women wet their pants

not to mention such men are intimidating as fuck and i myself get scared subconsciously when interacting with them

now ofc being ugly af but being 6'4 is shit and i will choose my current manlet status over it anyday but i would give anything to be tall wide shouldered w an avg face

I don't need to cope because everyone is a manlet where I live anyway.

does it? can a chiseled jaw help you not feel emasculated against a dude 10 inches taller and 50 lean lbs heavier than you? can it help you not look like an utter joke standing in front of such guys?

by average facially, i mean average 5-6/10 and not balding, no visibly bad features at all

I'm a 6'2 women, why do all you sub 5'5 guys hit on me of all people?

because when you look like a literal god face wise nothing matters, girls instantly fall in love with you by just looking at your eyes

its completely irrelevant that some ogre is bigger than you, ogres arent for romance

you can still look greek god tier as a manlet

good looking short guys are definitely more sought after than ogrecels

Same reason nonwhites love being bleached
Strengthen their genes

whitoid cope

same reason 4'10 girls date 6'9 guys

bruv im not talking about being an ogre, id never want to be an ugly tall guy lol

but like you're lying to urself if u wouldn't want to be tall and wide framed with an average jawline, average face, avg hair, etc

pretty much like any fraternity dude who's tall and buff

dude are you fucking retarded or what. everyone would want those. whats your fucking point coz i dont get it

that being tall and avg faced is infinitely better than being a handsome manlet

thats my point

ok so what?

in high school all the short guys were pulling, hooking up and we heard stories on monday morning about all the girls who slept with them at that weekends party or get together

in adulthood me and my other 5'9 friends get laid and enjoy regular attention from girls meanwhile the fully lank 6'6 guy got nothing until he got his first gf and the other 6'3 guys haunch over and are virgins
the girl im currently seeing says she wouldnt date me if i was any taller than 5'9

purely anecdotal but all these stories about 6'6 guys making girls wet are just laughable.

it's not true

keep being obsessed

5’8 Army manlet reporting.

I cope by lifting and drinking profusely. Thankfully my job helps with my coping methods lmaob

you didnt disprove anything i said though

Lol, I'm 6'3" and my best friend in uni is a 5'5" ginger because I can talk to him about Paradox games in the lecture break.

Same situation with my best friend except I'm the one that's 5'5.

>live in the tallest country in the world
>be 5'8

JUST

Attached: c1f.jpg (297x331, 14K)

>that spacing
You have to go back, my guy.

None of these things are preventing or helping you in this endeavor

Would you rather be 5'10 Brad Pitt or some generic 6'3 frat faggot?

>Used to be 6'1"
>Spinal injury
>Now 5'10"
Kill me

Yeah being tall and buff is totally better than being handsome haha girls love height

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-080801_Brave.jpg (1031x532, 74K)

It depends how much of a manlet you are. The important thing is being taller than most girls, because girls mainly look for someone taller than them, not necessarily someone who is 7'. I'd be a 5'9 manlet with a handsome face over an ugly 6'4 guy any day of the week.

Sounds like you're the one coping my man

For what board was this meet up for?

The biggest male sex symbols in history were all manlets. Praise your manlet overlords, you fucking ostriches.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (639x218, 33K)

>army
>job
you're a welfare queen that services Israel lmao

I am five foot six and I am a bus operator in a shitty city.i get tested every single day.dudes put their music loud on their phones and dont turn it down wen asked when some new guy who is six something is obeyed.

Women hate me, they complain to control telling them I am rude to them when handing myself in a professional manner.my supervisors look at the videos and see that those complaints are invalid.one of the woman supervisors looks at me with disgust.

At the gym im one of the more built people however I have been lifting for almost a decade.girls tolerate me because I am such a regular.but no one has ever given me signals. I read tons of psychology literature and enough PUA books to know when a girl likes a dude.duded try to test me at the gym but I hold my ground I get cussed out every day at work and know how to deal with a crazy mother fucker.

Its not so bad though I dont want to kms or any of that,I have my gym and my hobbies and cope with no fap thinking Im some kind of monk.

I live in a Hispanic part of town and I get mired by single mothers on my bus who are struggling big time but i learned that those passengers will fuck your life up and they are not your friends.

Being tall would be nice but someones gotta be the manlet

Attached: 9658BDF9-2DAA-48AC-9FD2-ED9E9BC5D9F4.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)