It's safe to bench pr-

>it's safe to bench pr-

Attached: VID_20190302_115803_2 (1).webm (1080x1920, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/49100891/#49107657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does he not use safety bars?

>monkey grip
Natural selection

Very nice.

ooff

Is there a reason to grip the bar like that?

Nothing is safe if you're a retard

Attached: welcometofit.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

This idiot should have spent more time worrying about his lift than he did picking out his clothes.

Thank god it was just dyel weight on the bar
Altho with that tiny frame he probably still got hurt

Word, being born is one of the most dangerous things you can ever do since it guarantees a 100% death rate.

Attached: 1445801869438.png (645x1260, 440K)

what the fuck happened here? why did the bar slip?

Attached: 1550747617179.jpg (828x720, 43K)

This

It's so simple yet people still rather take a chance or rely on some random dude's reaction time

He doesn't know, I think it was because he was shakey and it rolled out of his hands.

basd

>monkey grip
?

>basedboys first day at the gym

what a cute little penis.

Attached: 1550255664389.png (492x591, 120K)

oh yeah? Then explain this!~

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Wtf is monkey grip?

>spotter sitting in the back watching instead of spotting
how hard is it to stand up with your hands ready to catch the fucking bar like you're supposed to do

get off my board summer fag

People who do that shit are the worst spotters on the planet. The only way to avoid that is side spotters.

It's not called suicide grip for nothing

He struggled for the rep and loosened up his grip.

honestly if i saw a guy with that suit and that weight i wouldnt think he would bomb a lift like that

Humans fucked up in making the bench press a standard piece of equipment without including safety pins.

lmao what a griplet

"Monkey grip" isn't a thing dumbass fuck off and stop larping dyel

Actually just noticed that the guy did have the option for them. What a moron.

He wasn't using suicide grip retard

I also refer to it as monkey grip so I believe it is a thing

what does the suit do except looking like a retard

He just wants to see piana on the other side, nothing wrong

Attached: 4C9879B6-6962-42A6-A67D-F022C21CFCD6.jpg (381x497, 51K)

not that that matters, if you're asked to spot fucking spot don't sit there like a dumb faggot who's squat plug is falling out

His grip is fine - weak forearms caused the bar to roll forward.

This can happen to anyone and even if you had 3 people spotting, they won't react quick enough to catch the weight.

This is exactly why you should only bench press with safety bars. This is especially the case if you're trying a 1 rep max like this guy.

You want it in your mouth

None of that matters, unless your hands are literally holding on to the bar as tight as you can, which any lifter worth his salt will yell at you for, one spotter can't stop that.

It's some shit some faggot poster made up to get a (you).

What makes you think he was spotting him?

>manlet shaman casting hexes again

His safety bars don't go all the way back. He accidentally slipped the bar between the gap in the safeties and the stand.

solo spotting doesn't work when lifter just straight up drops the fucking bar all you gonna do is fall with your head into guys dick

that's hot

That looks like 122.5kg to me m8

Hey retard, no spotter can catch 2pl8 falling in mid air. Spotters are there to help you get the bar up if you're still pushing but your strength runs out. If the bar just falls, you're fucked unless you have safety bars

What the fuck you degenerate?!
It's the no homo kind of face into guys dick thing...

I'm sorry bro, no homo..
sorry for what? my daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks

oh look a person who actually goes to the gym.
a rare sight on these forsaken boards.

i think its the monkey grip. read that somewhere

I hover my hands under the bar when I spot and its a rep he will struggle on

Tell me about your daddy teaching you stuff about dicks, no homo.

look how he drops the bar, you wouldn't have been able to react fast enough to grab it

Never heard that one before. Are you old enough to post here?

Exactly?

He'd also lose balance immediately, unless he was teabagging him from the beginning.

post body big boi

>being alex
>almost dying under less than 3pl8
>placing your feet so you can push off the bench

hahaha what a twink faggot

it gets bigger when i pull on it.
sometimes, i pull on it so hard i rip the skin

His wrist flexed, leaving only the thumb to secure the bar. Should use bulldog grip or extend wrist slightly so the bar sits over the radius/base of palm.

Just like i said. Dyel weight

Post bod you won’t

>the virgin safety grip vs. the chad suicde grip

he deserves this.

Attached: Suicide-Grip.jpg (600x340, 171K)

Imagine thinking sub 3pl8bench is a lot
Doesnt get anymore gde than that twinkboy

It doesn't look like the bar was bent, so this might just be a case of weak wrists and grip + a bar with good spin.

its safe to bench press if you dont arch your back like a subhuman, there should be enough space to fit one arm inside, and if you use a proper fucking grip and dont try a weight you cant handle. that nigger had it coming.

am I a faggot for enjoying the fact that my gym only has one of those safety locked in bench presses?

Twink Alex BTFO.

tfw you cant do a simple search

Attached: luva-crossfit-monkey-grip-original-D_NQ_NP_928915-MLB25362304497_022017-F.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

What am I looking at here? What benefit does this have over normal hands? I will not Google any of this just tell me.

OWIE

Some people like to lift weights more than once per set, powerpiggie.

>inb4 lmao3pl8 i rep it
Post video of your 3pl8x8 then, faggot

Attached: received_358390921684939.gif (416x450, 3.06M)

Bench inside a cage.

it looks like it would stop your hands from getting stripped when you do fucktard pullups idk what that has to do with the op video

X2

One of best feels when you can dump bar on safety bars and get out safely in home gym.

smoother handjobs

Lmao

That guy is using them on his bench press. Which is definitely the reason why the bar slipped

Lmao that u think 3pl8 is good for1 rep just shows even more that u are a dyel gde
I bench 180 natty and im not even a powershitter
Oh and i rep 3pl8 for 10 btw

He's clearly strong enough, did you see how easily he lifted it with the other guy rushing over to push the bar down?
Rolled his wrists forward

Attached: 1520350671623.jpg (720x438, 30K)

What happened to the man let trip fag who spawned "please be in london". TinyTim or something.

He's still alive, doesn't lift or something. Isley met him in London and said recently that he's banging women all around or something.

No he isn't. Those are clearly normal wrist wraps, you can see his palm isn't covered by anything.

Attached: mpv-shot0025.jpg (1080x1920, 278K)

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/49100891/#49107657

Read it all here. I don't know if any of that is true.

>get crushed on bench
>still get a big pull right after
fucking monkeys

Attached: twinklift 550.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

fuck this actually made me chuckle quite a bit

Attached: 1549374381265.jpg (480x640, 12K)

this is gods punishment for being so weak

>big pull

Post body

can you two homos stop making these dumb threads

I bench 3x a week and ive never felt like this was going to happen when benching. He must have used a fucked grip

Looks to me he was lifting with his wrists and arms rather than with his pectoral group. Smh

Telling us this means nothing without also including your bodyweight

If you bench 180 at 90kg+ bw then it's complete shit and you're a gde

>belt
LOL

gDEGDE
GDE
GEDE
GEDE
DE
D
GE
GFD
D
GDGEGEDGEGE

Why are the plates on the right facing in, and the plates on the left are facing out

Attached: travis squint.jpg (640x480, 31K)

So not only do you look like a faggot and disrupt the lifter's line of sight, but you would literally never have a prayer at catching it if the bar were to suddenly drop. Nobody is catching 300+ in free fall. Bench with safeties lads.

No, fuck off. Spotters are there to get a bar off your chest after you can't lift anymore. They're not there to hoverhand the bar the entire time with their nutsack in your face.