Big phat round ass

I am a female and have a big ass, however I want to grow it a little bit more and rounder. What is the best way to do this? Do squats really help? I have tried them but I don't see results.

Attached: 59a63eb6a7eb09fa6ec84a19c27760d8-big-butts-pin.jpg (574x713, 50K)

Post your butt now

Attached: 9FD30BCD-D2ED-45F5-B745-4D1B6A2F803A.jpg (194x309, 51K)

2nd'd

Post ass and timestamp

hip thrusts do more for your glutes than squats

You are just fat

Fenugreek, maca and a small bit of horny goat weed alongside eating a bit more.
Those herbs will boost everything.
Goblet squats lunges and hip thrusts will help thicken the posterior as well.

Squats and deads with "shape" it better and add a little vit of size, but only if you eat accordigly.

Also yeah post your big butt pls.

Squats and deadlifts. Even as a male lanklet this resulted in a bigger and better ass.

I am not fat in my other body parts, I just have a fat ass.

thank you guys! If the result works out, then i might give you some little treat later ;)

Okay I just have to say I want her to sit on my face and not get back up and fart in my face 24/7. Just handcuff me behind my back and let her sit on my face with my mouth wide open and my nose right up her butt crack and she farts. I would love that.

Attached: brap.png (206x249, 53K)

Aw come on. Do it!

squats aren’t glute dominant and you’re better off doing barbell hip thrusts and power cleans

>Squats and deads with "shape" it better and add a little vit of size, b
They litterally won't.

epic larp, OP. Women don't talk like that when they visit this hellhole

everything instagram ass whore gives herself anterior pelvic tilt to make her asslook bigger

Nah I don't do it for instagram, also I want to keep my body natural. I have a thicc hourglass body but I just want to shape it a little bit more so things dont jiggle as much as I walk if you know what I mean, haha

does your butt jiggle when you brap please answer

I don't understand what you're saying :)

>everything instagram ass whore gives herself anterior pelvic tilt to make her asslook bigger

A man can tell when a woman is faking the ass and when she's got a rump I can sit a drink on when she's standing up straight.

LOL
It's like saying (he really doesn't have an 18 inch arm, he's flexing his muscle).

only when the barp is loud, although couple times it happened to me with a killer fart. Are you happy now?

yes thank you so much i wish you all the luck with brap gains :) i support you so much lovely princess xx

You're a guy

i have a coworker with a huge jiggly ass, wish i knew what it looked like

if i was a guy I wouldn't have asked such questions though. Why can't a girl have a little humor?

but I was geniune interested in the answers, amd I am going to try them out. Thanks a lot :)

haha thank you
i wish you all the luck with finding a girl that will fit your barp fetishes x

yes you will :D

Pic?

Same, she always wears tight skirts to. It's great.
Almost makes up for the butterface and insufferable whining personality

unfortuantely no

ours is a hospital so she always wears thin scrubs holy fug based jewess

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1532592798803.gif (436x245, 1.53M)

Judging by your post, you have a big ass because you are overweight.
The reason you don't see results from squats is because you have to lose the fat before the muscle growth becomes visibly apparent.
Given that you are a vain, weak woman who is only interested in lifting if it can make your butt larger, I'm going to advise you to just get fatter. You're already fat, so it's the only quick way to make your ass bigger. Lifting will get you a better ass, but it will shrink before it grows.
Fatty.

You're a guy

Based

Do people really get turned on by fart and shit smell? What the fuck

All women on the internet are men until proven otherwise. Pic or gfto.

>;)
woman dont do this faggot stop larping

>people even bothering to reply to such obvious bait of a thread
>people even bothering to reply more than once
>people even bothering to reply to this thread seriously

You’re all just hoping it’s a trap, huh?

Attached: 92905A65-9DB6-45C2-B406-B61BBB004B59.png (475x300, 187K)

don't be so mean and judgemental, you hurt someone elses feelings. My butt is large and fat yes, hence why I asked for advice to give it a good shape (muscle building in the right way). I work out every day, and i have never been called fat by people who have seen me. Yes, they did comment on my butt, but that's again the only part...

/thread

See you in 6 years whore

Attached: 1550373467490.png (948x601, 748K)

you guys are so paranoid, I am a girl and i use these emojies all the time. why would i be a guy? i really don't understand

my ass is as big as "2015" only its not well shaped like this

Yeah because it's not an ass. It's fat.

post ass with a timestamp then

hello newfag

not man farts or shits, that would be gay as fuck
but women farts and shits are different, the smell and texture of them is lighter and much more feminine. any true red blooded high test man would get rock hard at the whiff of a brapcows emissions

i'd appreciate tips more than you telling my ass is fat you pussy ass bitch. go waste your time on more efficient things

Attached: 1527031363734.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Attached: 04E28AE8-7E4E-4025-A60E-5C70D1174D8F.jpg (518x960, 63K)

Attached: 1543481281089.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I'm sorry the incels are trying to hurt you, momma. Maybe now you'll see why brapchads are true gentlemen and not be so dismissive to the idea of ripping hot, smelly braps out of your goddess behind?

Attached: brap.png (1026x354, 327K)

farts are a patrician fetish
shit fetish is for degenerates

also, spoiler alert, literally anything can be a fetish. I recommend you take a visit to /d/ sometime, just rip the band aid off entirely.

POSTY POSTY BIG BUTT ROASTY POSTY POSTY BOOTIE SO FAT I USE AS CUP COASTIE POSTY POSTY

Attached: B06FCE5A-C74B-43CD-9CFE-B8050FC70AEE.png (1027x731, 28K)

fat asses>hard muscular masculine asses

Attached: THICCC.png (500x500, 398K)

You have to hop onto my fat cock and milk the ass engorgement cream, its the only way op.

It's not a fetish you retard. It's the natural state of all men and women. Degenerate media has tried to turn brap into a taboo subject ("girls don't brap") in order to artificially lower testosterone levels and shame women about their bodies.

If you're a straight man and you're not aroused by braps you either have a hormonal imbalance or you've been psychologically damaged, maybe both.

absolutely based

Post ass or GTFO

Attached: 1551065653004.jpg (450x305, 40K)

>she’s embraced “body positivity”
Can’t wait for her to get 50lbs heavier with those genetics

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 434K)

Based Zeppali