Elite genetics thread

>Tfw 6 foot fucking two

Attached: 350z driver.jpg (1080x1080, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/j.juro.2013.02.3200
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the Lanklet cope thread?

>tfw the bbc meme is true

Ive never needed to wipe my ass

>6 foot 1
>180, not lean (15%)
>live in a foreign country while having a British accent
It's reached a point where the girls literally become annoying and you have to turn down the majority of them boys. I'm really grateful for this community for turning me around from being a basedboy before I started uni too.
Thanks fellas.

genetic bidet?

>tfw born in Norway to a norwegian family
>tfw 5'7
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BBC is real.
My gf works at a hospital and sees a lot of cocks from all types of races/ethnicities. She said that black cocks are generally much larger than any other race. She said that their flaccid cocks are as big as other erect cocks of other races. All hail the BBC.

21.5' wide shoulders

is your gf a male psychiatric nurse?

Bet you ugly af though.

it's not, blacks are ~5.5" in measured erect studies. They are more likely to be showers though, but erect they are slightly smaller than whites. It all correlates slightly with height, and whites are on average the tallest

There he is. That one anons at it again

Nah she is a tech at a large general hospital in a big city, so she has a large sample size to compare. Lucky for me she is turned off by BBC and likes my white cock. She isn’t attracted to black skin, she is from Central America and has a infatuation with whites.

mandingo is a 5'6 manlet with a third leg

if she wasn't a retarded spic she'd know that there are people with grower penises and people with shower penises. Blacks have shower penises more often, the measured data all confirms it. Bigger flaccid size, but slightly smaller erect size than whites. She hasn't seen the dicks in erect form, there are whites that go from 2" to 7" whereas blacks usually go 4.5" to 5.5"

Sounds like cope.

do you know what "on average" means? Measured studies see a slight correlation with height across the whole sample. Outliers always exist. It's like saying "blacks must be tall because there are so many black basketball players", not realizing these are outliers and blacks in the US are 1cm shorter than whites in the US and 6 cm shorter than whites in europe

Can’t we just have a single thread where you dont discuss bbc you fucking autists

this

the BBC myth is literally a cope from black to feel better about their shitty cards dealt to them
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/j.juro.2013.02.3200
here are the two only measured studies from blacks, not some self-reported shit. As soon as you can't let them e-stat anymore it turns out they are 5" on average
even the blacked actors that discord trannies like are barely 8", looks bigger because they're sub 6' manlets (blacked heights are hilariously e-statted) and get heightmogged by the 5'3"-5'5" actresses lmao

Yeah, and they aren't much bigger when erect.

They are showers, not growers.

That being said, they are a little longer on average, but not dramatically so.

You're getting mogged by dicks that hang at maximum erect length even when soft

>brown eyed
>brown skin
Shitskin cope

being tall and handsome with brown eyes/tan skin is better than being short and ugly with blue eyes/white skin

Shitskin cope

lol nice cope
>these are the people calling you a shitskin

Attached: losers.jpg (600x400, 117K)

those guys are based as fuck, off to reddit triggered soiboy

true, but pic related is better than both

Attached: MV5BMTkzMzY5MTk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcwMzQ1NQ@@._V1_.jpg (1450x2048, 1.05M)