Why is it so perfect?

Why is it so perfect?

Attached: t-mcdonalds-McDouble.jpg (1920x906, 172K)

3d printer tech has really been improving over the past few years

Attached: 1551562367955.jpg (1174x700, 77K)

Kek

>two mcdoubles and a medium fri is I'm white

Life is so perfect right now, I love this, I love it. Most of my generation is freaking out, crying about the future. I'm over here enjoying every bite. Life is beautiful.

what's more efficient protein/calorie wise? quarterpounders, chicken tenders or chicken nuggets?

I remember last month a double cheeseburger cost the same as a triple at my McDonald’s so I went on twitter and asked the corporate account why this was.

It is no longer the same price

Because it's the double. It's twice as good as your average Mc

I fucking love mcdoubles

What a fucking hero

>Maccas trying to be sneaky like that
Good work user.

Are they really good for cheap bulking?

No bully plz.

yes, I've been lean bulking on mcdoubles for the past 2 months

You fucking asshole. It's always some autist that just can't let things go and has to ruin everything.

The sodium will ruin your kidneys

shut the fuck up

its literally just alright, get better taste faggot.

Drink slightly more water.

I prefer the triples because Mcdonalds patties are so small but hey you do you.

no, it rivals high end restaurants in taste and surpasses them in economy and nutrition. its a pretty special sandwich

Dude he made them change it so the triple cost more. Triples arent even a thing where I live. Probably not as a good as stacking 2 mcdoubles together and throwing away the 2 extra buns at the first douchebag you see.

shut the fuck up

I...am....convinced...I....just...love...it....thanks !

Really only good if you are a complete skeleton and poor. Chipotle and Wendy's usually have better Jow Forums meals.

ill break your soibean oil-filled mcdoubles eating discord tranny hilary votin fucking face

Attached: ndi2ixr0qp101.jpg (960x520, 66K)

The Zoomer Feast™

McDouble Kill Yourself

lol I just looked up the ingredients in mcdouble and it says "MAY CONTAIN ONIONS (Newfoundland only)."

Is Newfoundland Trudeau's experimental lab for his tranny communist dystopia ?

Chipotle is for people that dont have taco trucks in their area. after eating at a couple places that nobody speaks english you will realize that shit is trash

double kill = ressurection

a&w will always be superior to mcshitdolans

that's not the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

These assholes don't sell them here anymore

I love this haha !
Great review

Chip

>a&w
They'd be out of business if they didn't have contracts with military bases. Literally no one goes to A&W otherwise

Ive seen a bunch joint together with a kfc or taco bell, what really keeps them afloat is licensing

What the fuck are you talking about, you mean BK Popeyes and Subway ignorant fuck

BK popeyes and subway are pretty successful on their own. A&W, you never even see them anywhere. It isn't every base but some bases do have A&W

So what. Most popular doesnt mean shit, a&w burgers are by far more tasty and with higher quality products than shitdolans.

I don't eat any of that shit regardless. Only fast food I typically eat is Chick Fil A and that's when I don't bring my lunch to work. I used to get drunk and eat Whataburger a lot which destroys A&W, McShits, BK, etc.

Right there with you brother.

Fuck you, have an upvote.

You can't get anything as healthy at a taco truck as you can at chipotle.

I don't get people that like plastic McCrap.
I love burgers but this is not a burger at all.
I guess it's an American thing.

based and nick pilled

For me, its the McChicken

>doubles used to be 2 euro
>now they are 2.20 but singles are still 1 euro
I get they are priced really low to bait people inside the restaurant but it still triggers my autism that an extra patty is 1.20 euro while a whole extra burger is only 1 euro.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: McChicken.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Attached: 1546605088338.png (640x789, 543K)

Honest question, why do you faggots shill McDonalds every day?

Attached: 2148498413.jpg (645x773, 49K)

double fucking mcspicy lads

Attached: product-double-mcspicy.png (720x720, 269K)

double mcdouble is $4