So I'm starting gym tomorrow. I've been doing mixed step aerobics for the last 3 months and it was going slow...

So I'm starting gym tomorrow. I've been doing mixed step aerobics for the last 3 months and it was going slow. I have this body type(pic) and I'm 5'4" 123lbs(159cm 56kg) with a little bit extra weight on stomach and thighs which I want to lose . Please help me with how to seperate my days,what exercises should i do and how often should I go. I'm an amateur at fitness so I don't know much. Diet advice is appreciated too.

Attached: 01.jpg (800x533, 137K)

Ok, first of all, pls be in Connecticut

Fuck off tranny

lol why are you on Jow Forums? Go back to facebook roastie. But if you are serious about fitness, read the sticky.

SS + GOMAD

>tomorrow
never
gonna
make
it
sage

>female in the gym

fuck off and never come back, women in the gym are the most annoying thing in the world, hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers

I read the sticky and I've been following it for a year it has helped me maintain my weight only. I think 1200 cals is too much for weight loss idk

Dude I'm serious and I don't go to take pictures on the mirror and show my butt in leggings, I really want to be fit and feel healthy and I'm just looking for exercise advice.

>dude i’m serious

in ur dads cumbucket

Become a cardiobunny or actually lift (emphasize legs)

elaborate lifting?

Use the calculator on the sticky and stop making obnoxious threads like these. I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you actually want to improve yourself and aren’t just an Instagram thot.

>little bit extra weight on stomach
You can’t “target” fat loss, when you lose fat, it’s fat from your whole body.

>mixed step aerobics
Sounds like a fucking meme. If you want to lose weight just change your diet. Maybe some running, anything else is a waste of time/money.

>how should I separate days
By muscle group. But honestly, separating days isn’t necessary if you are a beginner.

Also, the reason we say to read the sticky is because it has so much info. You can probably find what you want on there. We don’t know you or what you look like. Posting an image that “looks like you” is not nearly enough for personalized advice. Do your own research

If you only want to lose weight on your stomach and thighs, try spot reduction. If you do general exercise, you'll lose weight everywhere equally and still look exactly the same, just smaller.

>Diet advice
DO NOT STARVE yourself. Just focus on protien (however you prefer to intake it) and double up on veggies. good started diet, but as you get more advanced do some quality research and personalize it.
>What to do/ when
If you just want to lose that fat, do HIIT on bike or track four times a week or daily for 20-30 mins. If you have any other goals u need to specialize excersizes to those goals
>mental
Differentiate between criticism and insult. youll get a lot of both. be atleast somewhat disciplined, get roughly the same sleep schedule with at most like an hour of leeway. and set a gym schedule and stick to it. reading and writing can improve mental state and drive which will help you with goals, and achieveing your goals will help you mental state

good luck, better dead than a fattie

Attached: images.png (226x223, 7K)

you are not a real female though

Pick up heavy things and put them back down

tits or get the fuck out

incel cancer
angry incel cancer

>Recommending the spot reduction meme

Dear god, how far did Jow Forums sink?

spot reduction is a myth
I've read the whole fucking sticky and Im not trying to target the specific area just lose the fat there. I'm literally skin and bones in the arms shoulders heck even my breasts. All my fat is situated in my stomach and lower body. I'm not a beginner I've gone to gym before but I was clueless and stuck to the bicycle threadmill and stepper. With the aerobics shit I started actually sweating a lot it was like an HIIT one hour thing but only 3 times a week so it didnt help much plus It was at night and I hate exercising then due to being tired. Now I want to start again at gym since I quit aerobics this week and replace the fat with muscle, actually lift my butt and look tone, not for the instagram I don't even post but for myself when I look in the mirror,I've been overweight my entire childhood.

I have a good tip for you. It's the tip OF MY FUCKING DIIIICK!! Put it where your father's dick usually goes, you know, up your butt and cunt, down your throat, between your bony breasts, etc.

So basically you are a skinny fat dyel that wants a magical plan to loose fat.

Of anything, do NOT try to "just loose weight". The reason for the visible fat is that you dont have muscle underneath. Go hit the weights, follow the sticky at first and learn/read from multiple sources. Everyone has his own way of dealing things, some are more rewarding than others but you have to find 'your' way.

The sticky teaches more than just CICO and "move a bit if you ain't stupid". Read it again.

Here's some diet advice. Hell I'll give you an entire meal plan.

Sunday
shit
my cum

Monday
shit
my cum

Tuesday
shit
my cum

Wednesday
my shit
your dad's cum

Thursday
go fuck yourself

Friday
shit
my cum and your dad's cum

Saturday (cheat day!)
dogshit and cum health shake and then have full-on intercourse with your dad while sucking a dog's dick.

you guys on /fit are literal shitheads with a rare few excluded. seriously fuck u all

And here we see a not so rare specimen of "help I fucked up by only loosing weights without building muscle". /fat/ is full with them.

I'd say try a calisthenic routine and/or things like 5x5 for starting again. Then switch to another more refined program later.

What? How was that at all warranted? I'm trying to help you. Unreal how rude people can be.

kys and never come back lol, if you want a safespace go to reddit

You said pic related looked like you. That’s not how you are describing yourself. If you really want specific advice on your body, you have to post it. Otherwise, just eat at a calorie deficit and do cardio to lose weight.

>I’m not a beginner
Yes you are, you have to go to gym for 6 months minimum to get out of beginner territory. Just stepping foot in a gym doesn’t make you a pro.

>it didnt help that much
Yep, this is what I was expecting. Do you really think that results happen overnight? It takes months sometimes to see progress. I remember when I was in early high school I quit because I saw no progress. You need to get past that teenage mentality.

Nah. People are mostly fed up with people who ask the same questions everyday. Especially when those topics are literally discussed in the sticky. eg. lifting is for women too.

Based

front, ive never had abs there was always fat hiding them i could just feel them when i flex

Attached: 20190303_191713.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

Love watching dudes unload deep inside of her

and profile
this is what i mean by fat, i want to flatten it

Attached: 20190303_191722.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

>So I'm starting gym tomorrow. I've been doing mixed step aerobics for the last 3 months and it was going slow. I have this body type(pic) and I'm 5'4" 123lbs(159cm 56kg) with a little bit extra weight on stomach and thighs which I want to lose . Please help me with how to seperate my days,what exercises should i do and how often should I go. I'm an amateur at fitness so I don't know much. Diet advice is appreciated too.
You have a REALLY cunty attitude. The world doesn't exist to serve you personally. This is the language of a person requesting something from a paid service. You're really gonna have to lick my ass on this one, sweetie.

HMmmm interesting show more

Then get an abortion, idiot.

do some fucking core work and cardio, fatty

Should've exercised, lmao.

I'm not pregnant that's all the food I ate today (I let myself go because I have the mindset that Im starting gym tomorrow)

get a husband you bitch. don't bother the community with your private womanly concerns.

next time you let yourself go, make sure you're hanging off the ledge of a very tall building.

I'm 19 you faggot

If you want ACTUAL advice, you have to post tits with timestamp.
You're expecting us to create a specific training/diet regimen for you. FOR FREE.
Good luck going to a professional and getting shit for free.
You're better off using the whiteknight pushovers at reddit.

Definitely spot reduction. Anyone that says its a myth is trying to stall your progress. You might want to try one of those fat loss wraps too, have you seen the before and after pics??

then ask daddy, slut. though he's clearly useless since he raised you to respond to abuse by posting pictures of your body.

Straps that magically make you burn fat? I have a sweat belt it's useless

OP, I see that you're really trying, but the incel rage seems to be really strong on Sundays. Try coming back tomorrow.

If you want advice:
Do a full body routine. Don't do a bodypart split, it's completely unnecessary bodybuilders BS, especially for a little girl.
How often can you exercise? Thrice a week? Or just twice? Pick something your can stick to, don't overestimate yourself.

Looks like this bitch I forced to keep sucking my dick after I wet farted in her face. That ever happen to you, sweetie pie?

pictures of my belly fat? on /fit ? oh my im a girl what a shame to do so

HAHA YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE!!! lol i mean get another one, scientists have shown that they only work when you use at least two at once.

Jow Forums has to be one of the worst places to ask for help about fitness

nobodys farted in my face except my sibling while I was sleeping, so no

>split
>useless
Post body.

this guy thinks he's a funny le trololol xd

fuck off, you're cringy as hell

I can see that... I once posted as if I was a guy

the criticism and impolite comments weren't as high

smell my pussy

you want help? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck white bread

Mega based

Yo. I think we have similar body types, but I'm about 110lbs. Also 5'4". Stomach's pretty flat, but my legs are kinda big.

Anyway, my routine's mostly cardio (6mi every other day and short speed runs--about 1-2mi in between) and an hour of boxing everyday. Boxing mostly works your core and upper body, so that should help if you're trying to balance things out. It also has a lot of cardio though since you need the endurance and stamina to last the rounds.

We can tell when it’s a woman. Your tone comes off as bitchy and demanding. You also make excuses for yourself not to get fit. Read the sticky and lurk (read Jow Forums threads without posting) more. We wouldn’t have been nearly as pissed if you just posted in QTDDTOT

#1 I'm not ur "Yo"
#2 thanks but I'd rather not have a dyke boxing body.
this bullshit non-advice is worse than the trolls

>someone actually gives you advice without insulting you
>insult them anyway
Fuck off back to Facebook honestly, and I say this as someone who tried to help you earlier in the thread

I didn't say that

Never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1544061123544.png (711x919, 932K)

I don't have boxing where I live, really small town

interesting you'd back off it now. if it wasn't you, you would have said something before being called out, liar.

The fuck? Is that your stomach? You have some serious posture problems
For starters stop trying to stick your ass out to make it look bigger, you're not fooling anybody

>dyke boxing body
You wish, babe. Stay insecure.

>bullshit non-advice
I was trying to give you a good routine you dumb bitch. Read again and see if you can manage to process any of it.

I'm not sticking my ass out I said im fat from the stomach down

I DIDN'T WRITE THAT REEEEEEE

lol bitch got called out and tries to deny she said it. pathetic.

Ah. Anyway, change your diet and try to avoid sugar. That's a pretty quick way to lose weight. Check the food you buy at the supermarket.

Good luck

really wasnt me
thanks and nice trips

Bait but will respond.

Use a stairmaster.
1min high intensity (10 or more floors per minute).
2 min lower intensity (5-8floors per minute).
Repeat this for 20-30 minutes 3-5 times per week with 10min of cycling and jogging as warm ups or cool downs.

And follow a diet where you count calories using an app.

Almost all short women can gain leg and core muscle 'tone' from stairmaster intervals.

If your body doesn't improve after a month, learn to master split squats or trapbar deadlifts at low weight and high volume (5x10 at 65 lbs for trapbar to start, using 10lb bumper plates or starting from 5" aerobics platforms)

Attached: stairmaster-gauntlet-series-8-lcd-xlg.jpg (864x864, 135K)

thank u will try

i know. it was me. i've posted most of the worst things in this thread. these were all me:
sorry bitch i got carried away. anyway now that i came clean and was honest and stepped up like the real man that i am, will you be my girlfriend now? or not now but after you lose weight i mean?

Nice apt you got there lmao.

>I'm starting the gym tomorrow
Get out and Come back tomorrow then faggot

Still nobody asked for the source of OPs image.

nah she’s pretty ugly, reminds me of the semi trashy girls from my high school

Attached: 81nhz-XQ77L._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 39K)