Jow Forums careers general

post your jobs lads (ones that use ur physical labors), need some inspiration. been a NEET for 2 yrs

Attached: 1550806354859.jpg (347x346, 11K)

I work at Home Depot. Not the best job, but the customers are nice. Start applying and get a job user. It feels good having your own source of income.

I taught high school English last year. Currently subbing while working on my masters, but I may be entering the police academy soon (currently going through background with the department)

HVAC Apprentice

op here, is it that bad to lie on a resume? i just want a chill job cutting grass (entry level)

Got out the Army 2 years ago. Afterwards Trained as a wind-tech/climb and rescue. Finishing up my certifications for electrician. Tryna break ground as a heights electrician.

Project management consultant.

To be honest most of the times i do training for project management software, help them set it up and do the support. Its basically explaining computer applications to your parents.

I also do the training for basic stuff like what is Scrum, Kanban and waterfall, how do they work, how do you actually use it, what do you need to take care of and manage the process.

You make so much money and dont do anything productive. Imagine all electricity would go away and you and your job are 100% useless. This is the only thing that bothers me.

Attached: 1528628486987.jpg (637x358, 35K)

Male psychiatric nurse is clearly the most Jow Forums career.

Then why would you need to lie?

Machine tool rigger, lifting heavy chains crane blocks and other equipment and tools. My forarms look great

dont lie people find out. Gardening is sorta chill but you cant fuck around unless you finished all your shit. I have been a gardener for 6 years. Now I am a manager.

Attached: 1358092704679.jpg (1440x900, 189K)

Yes, it’s bad. I’m the former teacher. All the “professional” jobs I’ve had (teaching, subbing, and even applying with the police department) have checked my references and employers. Especially the police department. They sent out questionnaires to all my previous employers, as well as my references, which they wanted me to put at least seven. I put ten.

Even if you make up employment, and they don’t check with those employers, you’re screwing yourself. You might be hired because of your fake experience in customer service at a Target or whatever, and you show up and they find out you’re incompetent in that area. It’s better to honest, and that starts with being honest with yourself.

Science and Biology Teacher
I like it, decent money in the country i live in

You know the world is fucked when someone needs to lie on their resume to get an entry level grass cutter job.

the most Jow Forums careers are army, fire/emt, policing, SARTEC, and any trades that require you to lift things if we are speaking literally

there is no refuting this and if youre a nurse you need to stop the cope. there is literally nothing Jow Forums about being a bum wiping nurse; especially psychiatric nurse lmao

Attached: 1533935247269.jpg (249x222, 5K)

No, that just means the person has cucked himself by not doing anything with his or her life

Bus driver

I work night shift in a huge freezer that's constantly minus 28 degrees Celsius driving a forklift and stacking stuff on a pallet.

I run a hotel. It has nothing to do with being Jow Forums, although I am able to make deals with roasties sales clients easier because they think I'm attractive and it pays well.

CSR for an insurance company.
Honestly not too bad. Because we require a license, the pay is pretty decent. I'm also not a complete fuck up which gives me a big bonus every year.
I recommend the insurance industry for everyone wagecukin' in who still has a couple of brain cells left to rub together.

recognize both of these posters and should get off fit

>PhD in mathematics
>any job I want
>$300,000 starting

Attached: 57A900DE-A2F2-4B78-A1B8-E8DD07E62C11.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Veterinarian, lifting helps me with big/fat dogs. Have great stories of working with exotic/wild animals. Its a good job.

I work at home doing customer support for gaming company.
It's good especially coming out of job in bakery which shit hours, shit people and shit salary.

I'm like genuine worried about you.
Take care user don't get shocked.

I'm genuinely curious what job that could get you.

Fucking loser, you went to school for that?
>fry cook at Wendy's
>make 300k

Friendly reminder that the most chad profession is whatever the fuck you want as long as you enjoy it. I’m still a uni student but I work garden centers in the summer and the pay is great for what it is and I get a tan. Love being outdoors.

Attached: 706DE842-303D-4CF5-ACD6-A8858A9AF929.png (300x250, 31K)

Currently studying to get my AMT licenses in Airframe and Powerplant. Comfy mechanic life

>Not having a multi million dollar trust fund from your daddy that will pay your bills your entire life

not making it.

Attached: 1510094416936.jpg (250x200, 7K)

>glorified ass wiper is the most Jow Forums career

>I’m still a uni student
Opinion disregarded

Financial Management Consultant for a B4 firm. I'm basically a 23yo excel monkey and get paid in airline miles

Attached: McMahon Money.gif (200x150, 2.38M)

Oilfield electrician, I’m young and making more money then I ever have, and work is a workout within itself. Hard work but I love it

Sorry I’m not a 21y/o underwater welder with a house and kids, user.

Do you have slave hours or can you get away with working 40 hours a week?

man that must suck

It’s all good. I flirted with death once then played hard to get. She won’t even talk to me anymore

Get some life experience before spewing out some shit like
>the most chad profession is whatever the fuck you want as long as you enjoy it
It's literally "be yourself" advice, and is in the same vein as the shit that suckers people into getting liberal arts degrees.

I'm just starting out and still in training. From what I understand the hours are quite demanding when staffed on a project, but not as bad as some of my investment banking friends. A lot of traveling. When not staffed on a project its pretty much basic hours, 40-50/week.

but then i wont get hired because they prefer experience. its a catch 22 situation desu

>Friendly reminder that the most chad profession is whatever the fuck you want as long as you enjoy it.
>I’m still a uni student
Quit reading right there.

Not him but I think the word "Profession" takes liberal arts degrees out of the equation

Already have? I’ve got great connections from internships and have plenty of experience in my field while doing fun outdoors jobs on the side.
I hadn’t considered art though so yeah, I’m right there with you on that. So many kids from my HS dropped out of fancy schools while doing digital design.

Men's man. Ah salute

>over 2 decades*

daily reminder nobody respects police and every police officer you see is a deeply insecure and psychopathic loser and if you even consider being a police offer you deserve nothing but ridicule and constant reminders of how nobody fucking likes you and how you had no friends in highschool

uni w/ a part time job at arbys
major is psychology because i don't know what i want to do with my life so i might as well pick something i want to know more about

>Already have?
>I’ve got great connections from internships
>internship

Attached: 3177FD42-941E-42B7-A486-801F9A7E2CB2.jpg (428x280, 138K)

>major is psychology because i don't know what i want to do with my life
why the fuck are you spending money on college then you dumb fuck

>internships

Attached: maximum smirkify.gif (454x400, 284K)

>working for zero financial compensation

what else would you expect him to do for experience?

>experience
dont fall for this meme
work for money or dont work at all

Financial analyst for a health insurance company.

My degree is in accounting (which I hate) but my job is pretty good.

Paid internships

What about physical therapist/personal trainer for a professional sports team? Seems like pretty Jow Forums careers to me since you are in the gym or focusing on helping others improve physically quite a lot.

>going to college
>doing internships
>life experience
I don't think so, buddy

dad is paying for it man. its better than being a neet

I’m not gonna post the entire novella of my life to impress shitposters, user.

I teach middle school kids in the inner city of America.

I pray for a school shooting so I can take the bullets and end my existence.

well yeah but expectations that you're going to be a trainer for a professional sports team seems pretty unrealistic.
think how many people have a kinesthesiology degree or multiple kinesthesiology degrees and how little professional sports teams there are in the country and what it would take to unseat one thats already working for a team.

what a colossal waste of your dad's time and money

Shut up and go get me coffee officebitch.

no u

Attached: 6FE9FE26-956B-4D8E-9BE9-4BEF85519554.jpg (720x589, 41K)

i been working 12 hours a day 7 days a week and i was paid for 4 hours in europe, now i quit i might as well kms if thats all i can get

alright whatever you say man. college has been great so far and having a degree is better than no degree

I work seasonally as a whitewater guide. School and zip line instructor on off season. Guiding definitely takes its toll on my body during peak season

Nice, im currently an apprentice on a residential site. How do I transition into your field? Also guessing you're from Alberta.

Currently in college, doing an internship with my parents' consulting firm this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to do some networking & line myself up for a T14 law school.

>physical therapist for a professional sports team
Thats only a part time job in most cases.

Underwriter for an insurance MGA.
Live in London which is enjoyable but expensive. I get paid well, good bonus and I get to travel for work.
It's not that hard and the guys in my company are good lads. We deal with environmental risks and exotic animals so it's pretty interesting.

Nah man I’m in West Texas in the middle of a historic oil boom and I was lucky enough to grow up in southeastern New Mexico right in the middle of it. I started with no experience at all because of how high in demand electricians, and laborers in general, are down here

Web Developer, working at home. It's the perfect job for NEETs, I never have to leave the house

I mean it doesn't use physical labour but the time spent commuting can now be spent working out instead.

do i need experience to get a job in West TX? im thinking of just packing my bags and moving to odessa

I sell cellphones in a dying retail market that is only kept alive by stupid ass boomers that don’t know how to use flip phones still

Attached: 36CB69FF-2B68-4619-A52F-2BAD3C4D3154.jpg (418x359, 50K)

do you have any idea what NEET means?

Transportation Logistics. Salaried $75k a year. I sit at a desk 90% of the time and I’m not allowed to lift anything over 25lbs because the union retards would flip their shit but my company has a more-than-respectable on-site gym that I can use 24/7 for free.

Every other Monday off is a nice perk.

Med school student, had a couple odd jobs before
Hope that by the time I graduate I'll be able to emigrate to Germany (Brazilian)

Been highly considering going into an HVAC apprenticeship. How is the pay and hours? I worked a cabintery job for 2 days before getting the fuck out when I realized every other day, or sometimes days on end, I'd be working 13+ hours a day for dick pay that would maybe cap out at 50k by the time I was 50. Any insights from you or anyone else?

I was a neet for 2 years, but someone got me a job washing out livestock trailers for 11 bucks an hour. All that shoveling and climbing was great exercise.

After 9 days they moved me to a hog barn, something I've never done, and it no one spoke english, I quit after two days. All I did was cut piglet tails off and force feed them medicine, but the worse part is working where you can't understand anyone and can't ask questions.

Now I'm a neet again. It's not that I hate work, I like it really, I just can't find it.

I mean it's good for former NEETs, who spend their days at home on a computer. Now I do the same thing I did as a NEET but get paid

Archaeologist here. A lot of hiking mountains and surveying through forests. Digging and excavation is done a bit too, so there’s more physical labor doing that. Don’t know if I’ll do this for too long though but it’s something. Maybe geological engineering or something so I can blow shit up. Maybe even go get a trade possibly.

Lot of teachers here, I like teaching but its a pretty liberal job when its linguistica

Heavy equipment operator here. Pretty gravy job. Get out of equipment to help shovel for utilities and some other simple labor work here and there. All in all I love what I do. Decent money and home by 4 every day.

>get degree in exercise science/kinesiology
>plan to go to pt school, get shitty aide job i plan 1-2 years to get some money then go to school
>4 years later still here, too dumb to get into programs apparently even with a job they all said looks good on applications
>no idea what the hell im gonna do, add in the bonus that after a certain number of years schools basically say your college classes "expire" so you would have to do all the pre-requisite classes again and your degree was basically worthless

so happy i plan to commit suicide in a few years

Histotechnician in school for electrical engineering.

Just got to the next stage of being hired. Now I just got to do well in the technical interview and then it's just HR filling contract and shit.
It's a junior position for optical systems developer (engineering). Things are finally looking good.

Attached: images.png (656x467, 18K)

Paramedic/Firefighter.
All other jobs ITT are for cucks.

Take care user

Attached: 1539192107134.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

forestry technician/wildland firefighter

Private equity
$250k/y
Age 25

Ask anything so I can prove it’s true

Inb4 “there’s always a banker or lawyer or consultant wannabe pretender”

Pic related, my finest FinMeme

Attached: 67DDE9CB-C847-42AC-A669-505C9F22BE6B.jpg (902x1792, 254K)

Pls help frens: so I’m a criminal justice major with a homeland security/intelligence minor from one of the top military colleges in the US, officer in the national guard with a couple years of experience+HAZMAT/radiological event certification, with a year of working security at SpaceX down at cape canaveral before army officer training. I also have a secret security clearance. Beyond police officer, what career paths could I take? Anything intelligence related requires a top secret clearance beforehand, and anything besides a police officer up in Washington state pays like dog shit. What’s y’all advice?

Attached: FA77076F-170C-431A-B076-ADAE90D67BB4.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Teacherfag. Currently assistant director of studies at a language college but I'm in the final semester of my seccondary education degree.

>Fails to see the honor in serving those who can give nothing in return

Never gonna make it outta the basement

Pretty common with any research or legislation based field. I had a made who did penetration testing (see: consultant hacker). He said within 2 years everything he studied in masters was obsolete. My dad is a financial advisor and needs a new certificate/diploma every year or so. The funny part is the last few he and his mates wrote the assessments.

How'd you get a job in PE?
Are you an analyst or what?

>trades that require you to lift things
>trades
kek.
How the fuck is that a "trade"?
In 5 years, that will not even be a job anymore, since it involves no skill at all and a machine will be able to do it much better.

graduated from a good law school, now a semi-neet who finds employment as necessary. ill start a real career eventually...

are u going to get an mba at HWS soon