"what did I tell you about leaving sweat on the bench before I use it faggot"

>"what did I tell you about leaving sweat on the bench before I use it faggot"
what do?

Attached: 1551639445732.png (874x1024, 509K)

remind me why people get bothered by a little bit of sweat? yeah i get it’s good gym code but it’s not gonna kill you.

do it yourself, necklet.

dude do you really want to get all cozy in some nasty nigga's sweat???

OP BTFO

"Nice hair line faggot"

Is it not common practice to lay your gym towel down when benching? I always bring a larger towel on these days for this reason

Staph infections do kill.

why has nobody told me about this irl

Attached: B3319BF1-7F15-4242-BA7B-B90F2C41BA59.jpg (605x658, 99K)

Raise an eyebrow and look at him.
Then ignore him and move on.

Grab the EZ bar and smash his fooking head in.

shit on the bench out of fear and move on with my training.

Remind him that he is photoshoped and he will disintegrate

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Hehe I don't work out hard enough to sweat

Yes, but if you get killed by a fucking staph infection, you deserve it you fucking bitch.
It's literally the skin symbiotes of another man that invade you and kill you. The isn't anything more beta.

Let him fuck me in the shower

impetigo

kek

Daily reminder that “””Gigachad””” is a shoop

>implying GigaChad doesnt have a homegym,

touch his face and ask what exercises he does for his jaw

I gently lay a finger on him and utter my occult words. In an instant his illusion is shattered and his true form lay visible to the world
>Do not shoop yourself in the presence of a gym wizard

Attached: 21192254_129095927723281_3508685055967343050_n.jpg (596x600, 107K)

>You think I'm afraid of you? You know, I was going to clean it like a responsible person when I was done but since you're such a cunt you can do it yourself.

>your jawline is fucked up, extremes aren’t good looking

Licking stacy's asshole til failure

Put two hot ones into his kneecaps

thank god for the natural male inclination to eliminate competition, invite him to the back alley for cheap steroids and stab him in the throat before disappearing into the night

i guess if the gym has cameras i'll just say "o-okay" and shuffle off

Giggachad would not be confrontational, aggressive and homophobic. Instead he would guilt trip and sham you into cleaning up your mess and ostracizing you from the heard in the gym.

Im sowwy daddy , I wont do that again UwU. Pls punish me after that ^_^

>always wipe the bench after me
>always have headphones in
>ignore him because he's talking to someone else

Fuck you wh*tiod, mighty Turks will make ur women into sex camps inshhallah

Pic related

Attached: 1146558.jpg (590x575, 89K)

"no"

This happened to me. I moved some plates to do leg press and racked them on the leg press rack instead of back on the max rack and 10 minutes later this Mr clean lookin ass comes up to me veins bulging out of his head and said, wide eyed, "HEY YOU NEED SOME HELP PUTTING THOSE BACK" it was absurd

I dunno, something about how much you wanted to suck my dick.

I don’t sweat the benches

is that you? qt

clean it up yourself bitch

Is there a way to pump up my skin symbiotes and make them more lethal? I want staph gains.

Lick it up to show submission

Gay. Going down on a woman is for fags.

I don’t really sweat but last time I did it was just an hour of non fatiguing singles. I mighta sweat a little bit cause supersetted farmers carries but did I sweat, really, no.

Why would you sweat. Sounds basic.

Bro we are not looking for 0 inmigrantion, we are looking to send you all back to turkey, of course your slut women can remain here.

This.
With servants that load his barbells and hand him dumbbells.

Id ask what the fuck this nignog is doing in my house. /homegym/ masterrace

>Nice uneven traps, fag

>lying your head down on that greasy spot left by some nigger's head on the bench

Honestly not even a germaphobe, and it's not sweat that bothers me . It's the fucking grease/oil that some nasty fucks leave everywhere. You ever grab a barbell that's all fucking slippery/greasy? Like wtf

Can confirm I live in a college town with a lot of Turkish exchange students. They are all sluts and all crazy. Half of them are mind numbingly hot though. They also all have stupid names like Eeche and Ayca and Gurga and shit swear to god.

desk work culture neutered everyone

marketing/media has everyone chasing female standards of living

Absolutely hate cunts like you who do this. Your sweaty fucking towel doesn't mean you shouldn't wipe down the fucking bench.

>IRL he starts to stutter, and GigaChad says "what?"

top kek look at that balding faggot

Attached: 1550120732430.jpg (225x224, 9K)