Just found out i have wide hips, i dont know what to do

just found out i have wide hips, i dont know what to do
its over for me, bros

Attached: 923034223454353.jpg (1000x667, 82K)

Only if you also have narrow shoulders.

>tfw 21' wide shoulders
>30' waist
ill see you guys at mr olympia

get on hrt and become a thicc trap

I thought I had wide hips, then I lost weight and now I fit into Levi's with a 29" waste, and I still have 30 lbs to lose. Medium size underwear are lose and I have to buy SMALL UNDERWEAR THST STILL RIDE UP MY POOL STICK LEGS AND ITS INFURIATING FUUUUUUUCK

Twenty-one foot wide shoulders holy shit Mr incredible do you bench trains?

>21 foot wide shoulders
>30 foot waist

I think I have wide hips but im a fat fuck so maybe when the weight drops it will be fixed

lol no

>mfw my hip is wider on my left side because I’ve spent so long sleeping on the right
Just realised this yesterday and from now on I’m always sleeping on my left side no matter what

Attached: A9D8E1F9-F1CB-4951-9F11-7502961BB0B7.jpg (326x326, 21K)

why no?

Attached: Mark-BeforeAFter.png (1200x768, 353K)

Wide hips are objectively better for strength and athleticism. You can also thrust much harder during sex. I also think physiques with wider hips look better. Makes you look strong.

Attached: bdfe8db8bd193065734a89ec56ebee9a.jpg (600x900, 96K)

this

Attached: rzhaB.jpg (800x1400, 210K)

i dont know what narrow is but im not too wide. like, im as wide as the marks on a squat bar

i unironically considered this at one point but no

i hope this is me user. ive dropped to a 38 so far but anything more seems unlikely

thanks anons
im still feeling pretty bad though

>i dont know what narrow is but im not too wide. like, im as wide as the marks on a squat bar
It's a matter of proportion, OP. I would guess your shoulders aren't narrow, otherwise you'd probably already be aware of it. Rest easy, you're fine. Wide hips only look bad in men when they are the widest section of the body.

thats not the case, my shoulders are wider but not by too much

Then be glad, you have good proportions. Get stronger, lose fat and you'll look better.

i wear a 30' waist. am i wide?

Wide hips make you better at combat sports so its based genetics brother

I am a dyel 5'9/130lbs and I have narrow shoulders with wide? hips but my pants size is 29. If I bulk up and focus on upper body will it offset or will the ratio stay the same?

i thought good proportions meant thin waist and wide shoulders
source on that? ive heard that a lot but isnt broad hips exactly why girls are bad at sports

>I'm not too wide
Start swimming

i want to but its too cold here in burgerland

Start transitioning

does swimming actually help?

girls like that, make sure you have an ass
faggots like the small hips

user but... you have scoliosis