WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BREHS

Look Brendan unfucked his shit and now has this thick gf.

Attached: b.jpg (768x960, 99K)

B I G D I C K B R E N D A N
I
G
D
I
C
K

>get absolutely wrecked by a thot once
>go for an even thotter thot as soon as the opportunity presents itself

Attached: reallymakesuthink.png (436x361, 67K)

>2019
>this is the level of woman that a multi-millionaire previous hunk who worked hard his entire life can get

just lol @ being male

t. turbohomofaggot

>George of the jungle... fever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA @ being jelly

Why are black girls the thiccest race?
Truly living the dream.

Attached: on the day of his last alimony payment.jpg (998x1374, 405K)

She looks like Aliyah Hadid

This made me really happy, we're gonna make it bros

Attached: 1475010228712.png (1366x768, 484K)

cuz we got the biggest meats boi

their ancestors chose sexual partners based on sex and athleticism while others chose partners based on intelligence and social standing

No women of any race have been selected for intelligence, and we pay for it every day.

kek

why do people keep saying this? that girl is a stripper

Thank God we didn't. Our blessed and based forefathers made sure of that. It's only recently that we started unlocking the gates to hell.

Please educate the slowpoke... why was Brendan fucked up in the first place? What happened?

Attached: 36347654856569.jpg (600x600, 33K)

First he got hurt during filming of Mummy 2, seriously fucked up his spine when they dropped a set piece on him. Couldn't work out, got on painkillers, couldn't work, started getting fat.
Then his wife left him and the court decided to give her a ridiculous amount of alimony, based on his previous earnings.
Then he slaved, worked his hands to the bone trying to make payments, doing anything and that took a serious toll on his mental and physical health.
But now he's free and back to acting.

>But now he's free and back to acting.
That makes me happy

> Serious accident on set requiring multiple surgeries on his spine
> Ex wife got a ridiculous alimony ($900k every year regardless of his earnings)
> Sexually assaulted by a producer and blacklisted (didn’t reveal this until last year)
> Became a meme when he did an interview and you could see he was broken (last year revealed his mother had died two days before)

If he can make it, we all can

that is just some random camwhore who met him and took a pic tho, her nudes are online

This made me feel warm and fuzzy inside
Godspeed brendan

Source

>His hope and optimism: restored