Calorie Meme

Just lmao if you believe in these magical things called "calories". Are they even real? You can't even physically see them. I eat at least one bag of Doritos a day, they have an amazing protein to fat ratio. And the carbs you can just burn off at the gym if you actually work out and not sit on a bench with your phone jerking off the whole time.

Attached: cuttingfood.png (229x290, 30K)

Imagine still believing in the calorie Jew in 2019 just lmao

theres like 2 variations for these things: ones 130 cal and the other is like twice the amount, and both would even look the same.

I remember being a fat kid, and all my skele kids still ate all the same shit I did. That confused the fuck out of me. Until as an adult I realised it actually is all calories, and I was just eating more calories than they were and being less active.

Calories aren’t real, can you hold a calorie lmfao

Attached: 1551631641953.jpg (800x766, 258K)

I can't see your brain, you can't either. But I know for a fact it's not there either.

Attached: 1550295992144.png (1209x1080, 694K)

>can you hold a calorie lmfao

Yes , you actually can.

What are MRI and XRays dumbfuck

You were fat cause your a lazy sack. Calories don't exist, can you physically hold them? NO. Stop making excuses.

I heard they have multiple batches of said delicious Doritos
ones with slightly more cheesiness and then the regulars
they mix in a bit of the cheeser ones in a lesser ratio to keep you grabing for more
and buying more
you fatty

You can’t see electromagnetic radiation

Yeah because electromagnetic radiation is going to get me shredded dumbass

You physically hold calories everyday and put them in your mouth everyday you dumb nigger

And you’d be stupid to think that it wouldn’t, everyone knows that exposure to gamma rays gets you shredded like the hulk...

Enlighten us what does a calorie look like? That's what I thought.

Maybe one day you'll get it through your thick skull the only thing that matters is the protein to fat ratio.

a calorie is a proxy for the amount of energy needed to heat 1g of water 1 degree celsius
calories are just energy stored as chemical bond
this is like saying electricity isnt real cause u cant hold it

This, a calorie is a unit of measurement and OP is a retard.
/thread

Oh look at Mr scientist over here.

Calories cannot heat water, our food would heat itself we'd have no need for ovens or microwaves. Just think for a moment before you post you braindead chimp.

Does electricity get you shredded ?????? Lmfao oh wait it doesn’t idiot

a calorie is energy stored as chemical bonds retard
if you break those bonds (like when you are digesting food) you get energy
otherwise it is just potential energy
remember that? potential or kinetic energy? or are you so brain dead you never finished middle school
fucking brainlet

Are you me? I remember being so envious of skinny people despite them bot having a good phssyic

Saved. But also AGPAC for german

You get energy through proteins and the sun. These chemical bonds are just supposed to absorb by touching the walls of your stomache? I'm pretty sure most of it is drained in fecal matter.

Get out of here with that pseudoscience.

>energy doesn't exist
Horrendous bait OP consider suicide

Back to with you, you tard

Neverheard of the calorie hoax. Another thing (((science))) is deceiving us about.