>wake up
>breakfast
>lift
>take shower
>go to work
>listen to several comedy podcasts during work because no one talks to me
>come back
>stream or torrent whatever mma event is on that day or the previous one
>listen to more podcasts as I browse the internet (Jow Forums and reddit mostly)
>go to bed
>check phone in vain
>read like 10 pages of a book i've been reading for a month
>sleep
>repeat

Attached: 82394089329.jpg (1920x1080, 60K)

Sounds pretty comfy

You need social gains

just talk to people lmao its not hard
next time you see someone talk to them
easy

Dope as fuck.

Also me but I have a wife and kids and do Bjj. What comedy podcasts I run out about midweek...

Anyway keep ballin OP

>wake up at 9PM
>go to work (night shift)
>start work at 10PM
>work until 8AM (literally slave hours)
>get home around 9AM
>chill from 9 to 1PM (pc, eat, workout, tv)
>go to sleep at 1PM
>wake up at 9PM
>repeat
rate the daily routine lads

Attached: 1549402425723.jpg (719x432, 37K)

Start saying hi to people when you walk into work.

Makes people way more open to you and it's good practice for being more outgoing.

Sounds like hell

>no gym

Where do you torrent your mma content from user? I'm interested in it / boxing but can't find any trackers / an invite to a private one.

Anyone else have some mid life crisis depression episode shit?

Turning 28 in a couple of weeks and just last weekend i did something so weird at a party, got really really drunk that i'm sure my mind is somewhere it shouldn't be

>Wake 7am
>Breakfast, Coffee and HIT Cardio
>Shower
>Kiss wife and daughters goodbye, sometimes take daughter to school
>Drive 11 minutes to the office (Own business)
>9am Start Work
>12pm Lunch, always BBQ red meat my Dad works for me and fires up the grill
>5:15pm PPL in epic home gym out the back of my office
>6:15 head home, tail end of dinner with family then kids are bathed and read a story etc.
>7:30pm quality time with wife
>8:30pm laptop more work
>Somewhere between 0:00 and 1:30 head off to bed

It's not a bad life and the money is great.

>Get up at 05:00
>calisthenics till 05:45
>make meal package for the day
>06:00 shit, shave, shower
>07:00-15:30 work
>till 19:00 I cook, play with my kid and bring her to bed
>19:00-20:00 lift in home gym
>20:00-22:00 eat and relax with my wife
>22:00 sleep
>repeat

Attached: 04A2F731-C715-45F2-8491-B326C314AC4A.jpg (600x900, 162K)

>with my wife

Attached: be4eb4acac87c0be.png (988x1234, 1.34M)

>wake up at 6.40 am
>on the bus at 7.20
>get to work at 8.30
>supposed to finish at 4.30, end up finishing 5.00-5.30 most days
>get home at ~6.30
>dinner at 7.00
>sit in front of TV/Jow Forums for an hour too exhausted to even move, let alone do something creative
>start falling asleep at desk at 8.30-9.00
>power through until 9.30-10.00
>crawl into bed like half-dead poisoned rat
>cry
>pray i don't wake up tomorrow
>wake up at 6.40 am
>on the bus at 7.20

Last time I drank I finished the night sitting naked on the kitchen floor with my pistol in my mouth crying. I was too much of a coward to pull the trigger though.

I fully expect to shuffle off this mortal coil some day soon.

>wake up at 11am
>eat brekky
>read, watch videos, until 6pm
>train jiujitsu til 9pm or gym
>come home eat, read, watch videos until late
>sleep
>get paid neetbux every 2 weeks
>repeat

Attached: 4545454.jpg (500x483, 80K)

>Wake up at 6
>make breakfast
>leave for work at 7:30
>get to work at 8:30
>work
>work
>work
>leave for home around 5-6
>get home around 7
>calisthenics/cardio
>eat dinner
>catch an episode of an anime
>sleep by 9-10
>repeat

I need a shorter commute brehs

how do I get to have life like this?

Say hi to wolverines. Slap head.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-08-09-at-10.10.43-PM.png (609x608, 681K)

It's not hard. Any worker drone can have that life - the only notable thing about it is that he owns his own business and actually makes money with it. That's a challenge but not unachievable for anyone with a decent IQ.

>7:30pm quality time with wife
Go on

>mid life crisis
>28
Nigga, wait till you have a wife and three kids, then you get to have a mid life crisis. You just made a social faux pas by getting wasted. That's allowed at 28. Fuck, I know a 30-y.o. NEET who's never had a job and whos main occupation is getting high on daddy's dime and hanging out at student dorms.

>wait till you have a wife and three kids
not seeing myself any time soon with that though

>You just made a social faux pas by getting wasted
That wasn't a faux pas user, i literally was fapping 5m away from the girl host of that party, went to the bathroom, found some used underwear and fapped into it, cum everywhere and tried to wipe it away with toilet paper
went back to sleep and bolted when i woke up again at like 10, she was awake and i hope she didn't catch any of that

Fucking incredible user. You're an inspiration.

Still felt ashamed as fuck

You did what?! What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You sick, sick fuck.

Fuck off normie.

I don't know user, all i remember is i tried to make out with said girl, she declined and then i did that shit. I do not know why, currently not in a good mental state either so that's not good
haven't looked at my phone yesterday or today too

Jesus Christ, mate, compared to you I'm a fucking angel. The worst thing I've ever done, the thing that got me to quit drinking cold turkey, is nowhere near as creepy or fucked up.

Told my buddy who was sleeping there that i'm going on an alcohol pause, i texted others that i punched a guy who fucked with my ex, thank god i didn't punch anyone
no idea what's wrong with me in the moment

describe the smell

No actual smell, just something sweet is all i remember
fuck me i'm a lunatic

Why would you lie about fighting someone? You need Jesus.
>alcohol pause
You really need Jesus. Like going to meeting and shit.

No foul, I think I would have done the same thing. I would have felt like shit afterwards, but I would have done it

Guess i'm being too hard on myself because of that ex-girl, beating myself up constantly
I haven't apologized yet to her that i came onto her, the next morning she was a bit weird but not too weird as if she had caught me with my dick out, but i went home before she went to the bathroom to look for the clothes
best part? best buddy is currently living with that girl

hahahahah your a bloody character

Yeah, so that's why i'm feeling miserable at the moment even more so than before

>too hard on myself
Nigga, you jerked off into someone's underwear. You're not being hard enough.

Really can't look that girl in the eye again

>5:06 AM dog wakes me up
>Feed dog
>Bowl of matcha
>Chat with wife
>Shower dress
>6:30 head to work
>7:00 arrive work
>7 - 4 maybe 5 go hard at work
>Drive home
>Home gym time, is power rack & wife treadmill
>Dinner
>Read book / chat wife
>Shower
>Sleep

Variations: ride biek to work, mow lawn, go fish (live on lake), smoke communist cigar like degenerate communist

What are some good Spotify podcasts to listen to?
I have no friends or family to talk to. I wanna listen to something to feel less alone haha

Start with apologizing, maybe?

Never understood the point of podcasts. It's like blogs, but even more vain.

Right now i'm better off cutting off any sort of contact to anyone and sitting in the dark
might think about how to start that apology though

I rekon she got turned on when she found out someone came in her underwear

Yeah no i heavily doubt that

If you're gonna cut, cut along and not across. If you're jumping under a train, do it at night, not during a rush. And if you're jumping off a building, aim for concrete, not trees or cars.

Nah not that sort of cutting

trust me

You probably should. Or go to aa or make some other gesture that you're getting help. You really want people to think about you as someone with issues and not just a creep. Which you fucking are.

Fucking hell

I couldn't own a gun m8, the temptation to pull the trigger and blow my brains out

First time here?

> podcasts for le entertainment

xD enjoy staying the same person until death

> Drive 11 minutes to the office
Cycle you lethargic fat fuck

> 5 1/2 hours of sleep
> Misses half of dinner with family
> Has to drive a ridiculously short distance

I see the cracks

Why not change things?

Time to make some changes user. Quit your job and start seeking hobbies other than the computer. Work on yourself and finding something you actually enjoy doing for a career. Feel for ya man.

>wake up at 6:30 am, tired and miserable
>breakfast
>go to work
>get overworked at a physical retail job I despise but can't leave because my state has an awful job market
>have to listen to normie radio all day while the manager and supervisors make me work extra hard because everyone else slacks (I work hard because I was an ex-NEET and afraid to be unemployed again)
>count down the hours until I can leave
>go home or go to the gym and lift if it's not a rest day
>play vidya, listen to music, watch YouTube videos as I browse the internet (also mostly Jow Forums and reddit)
>continue to put off things like study to get myself to university this year or self improvement because I have no self control and can't concentrate on studying
>go to bed
>fall asleep listening to ASMR or podcasts
>repeat

God I'm so fucking miserable. Work just takes all my drive and enthusiasm out of me. Not to mention that I feel like garbage because my cat is getting more problems and probably in pain and my ex-"girlfriend" is interested in another guy already and didn't come back to me like I hope. Not only that, I only have one real friend and he's busy with work all the time and has a gf (which I understand). Not only that, I get no free time to myself because I work 6.5 hours a day, 5 times a week.

Attached: ZsTA7nPb_400x400.jpg (360x360, 18K)

First of all why the fuck would you leave the evidence?

Second sounds like a lil more than alcohol. Pull popper perhaps?

>32.5 hours per week
>No free time
I have bad news for you, user.

How old are you?

Get a new job pussy. No reason to let a job ruin your life.

Anons life sounds just like anybody else’s only he’s too lazy to do anything to make it better.

It’s called life champ.

>wake up at 4am, take a stimulant of choice for the day, cycling between caffeine 500mg, adderall 70mg, modafinil 250mg and meth 15mg with every Sunday no stimulants (my only day off work)
>lift or exercise for 1 hour, eat while using internet for remainder of time before
>head to work at 630am
>work until 12pm 30 minute unpaid lunch
>get home by 730pm
>eat white rice with hotsauce and take 15 different supplements, including testosterone and whatever other AAS I am currently running
>go to bed

repeat ad nauseum. I work so much I don't even have time to spend my money. On the few things I make payments on, apart from car insurance, I don't even get to use those things.
Fucking slave life.

Side note, I also don't bathe or do any personal hygiene besides tooth brushing except on Sunday. Luckily my diet of purely rice allows me to have minimal body odor and I'm blessed with good looks so even if I have mild body odor people don't judge me harshly.

I manage my time badly sometimes, but I can't stay up late and after work just want to relax. Sadly, that doesn't work with wanting to improve my life. I'm 23 though. Please give me advice because I don't know what to do and this is literately my first real job (just left the NEET life after 4 years).

I really want to and almost did (before I found out it'd require more hours, worse conditions and a whole host of bullshit) before I turned it down. The state and country I live in (Australia) is completely fucked when it comes to the job market and I only got this job by sheer luck. No one wants to leave the cushier retail jobs because they pay well and have good conditions and I don't know if they'll be understanding if I can start uni in a few months.

I have no discipline or idea how to stop being lazy. I just want to learn how.

>First of all why the fuck would you leave the evidence?
She changed right before we went to bed, a bit too obvious if that would be gone
>Second sounds like a lil more than alcohol.
nah was just alcohol don't know i somehow wanted to fuck, more out of desperation than actually wanting it
i can not explain why i did that user, i can't

Since you watch MMA events and most likely JRE podcasts, go join a martial art.

Honestly, it does your soul good. Do a grappling based MA. It forces you to have social etiquette and put you in adverse situations so you know how to deal with bad things. The smaller things in life will cease to bother you after.

>9am : Wake up
>9 to 10 : brekfast
>10am : Housework (cleaning, laundry, etc..)
>12 : cooking and eating
>up to 3pm : Chilling post dinner
>3pm eating preworkout meal and getting ready to the gym
>4 to 6 : Gym time
>7pm : cooking and eating
>chilling time
>midnight, sleep

Being NEET is suffering, at least i keep busy with the gym and helping my cripple mum

Elaborate?

>wake up 4.30am
>cook steak and drink raw eggs
>go to work 5am
>listen to propaganda from radio ear protection headset at work (factory worker)
>3pm get home and cook steak
>nap after eating
>go to gym
>go home and eat some more raw eggs and watch podcasts
>cry myself to 3-4 hour sleep
>repeat

Attached: 1396718048203.jpg (662x684, 37K)

Podcasts prevent your soul from being able to posses the bodies of others and transcending from your physical limitations and humanity into an immortal god

I read this like "a day in the life"

You are like a copy of me except i wake up 4.30 am and work 8.5 hours a day. I just got diagnosed with severe anxiety and have to see a therapist too. Where i live i basically have oneshot every year to get into university and i blew it up every year which makes me very anxious this time a year because all i can think is "if i fail this again im gonna have to be a slave for another year" And it's been 5 times i failed already. 23yo as well

>wake up at 5
>gym till 6:30
>get ready for work at 8
>work till 4, sometimes a bit later depending on what I’m doing
>home around 5
>engage in hobbies till dinner prep at 7
>relax afterwards, read till bed at 8:30-9
Weekends off is pretty comfy, not a bad life but it’s mine

>wake up at 5 to crazy frog alarm
>immediately enter a catatonic fit begging to Habondia the pagan god of wealth to release me from my mortal toil
>brew coffee get dressed and start my truck
>from 530-620 have a nice breakfast and relaxing cup of coffee
>get to work 635
>sit in my truck staring at myself in review mirror until 645
>browse fit for most of the day inbetween coffee breaks lunch and driving around
>leave at 450
>get to gym around 515
>joke around with the boys, lifting and getting into shinadagins just a great time all around at the gym.
>get home 7-730
>eat chicken and rice
>dab on haters till bed at 930

>wake up
>go to gym for an hour
>come home
>shower and shave
>make protein shake & catch up on internet ments like Jason Genova
>watch a few eps of anime
>eat dinner
>play video games
>go for a night walk
>sleep
>repeat

No way she has or will notice. How often do you look at your own dirty underwear? You just throw that shit into the machine and press play. Don't worry about her finding out. You realize your mistake and is looking to change, that's all you can do now. I've done much, much worse as a teenager, but I'm a better person today.

>he unironically follows mma
>he actually torrents this shit

Enjoy waching filthy peasants punching each other for money.

Don't let your daughters turn into whores

hardest part is finding a commonality but still easy as:
>"do you like X activity?"
>"yes/no"
>either next topic or ask what they like about said activity

Lmao what’s your job
Sounds like you’re wasting 4 hours of your day on the computer and also not using your commute time productively

child protection litigation

>wake up 8 am, pop a modafinil
>jerk off, then shower
>get into car with my driver, go through streets watching people piss in the drains of the third world shithole I live in
>crush some work and take breaks watching poker videos for about 10 hours, order some shitty food at lunch
>driver picks me up around 7, but I’m only 10 minutes from my home so I walk if it’s nice
>usually shovel down dinner and head to gym for 1 hr
>maybe play some tennis after, try to about 3x a week
>gym is 4 minutes from my home, tell driver to go to his own home and walk back
>watch some twitch maybe or read a book
>put on an audiobook with a 20 minute timer and drift asleep after

Rate my routine bros

Are you a lawyer or a peon for the lawyers

>>no gym
>lift as third part of his day

this desu
I would probably overdose myself with prescription drugs too if i had them

are you me

I hope so user i so hope so, being a depressed cunt right now

>wake up at 5:30 AM
>do wim hof breathing exercises until I feel awake
>chug a water bottle and go to the gym
>come back, shower, drink a protein shake and eat some raw eggs
>do whatever schoolwork I've been procrastinating on
>go to class
>fuck around on my phone the entire time (usually Jow Forums)
>go back to my apartment, watch a movie or read
>answer a few girls on a tinder, get bored because they aren't my oneitis, fall asleep thinking of her

A peon.

I did the night shift life the first two summers of undergrad. I really enjoyed it, theres no obligation to talk to people and you have an easy excuse from any social event 10/10 would work nights again

If you’re not going to law school get a new job. You’re obviously in a fucking trap and going to wake up day, realize how much time has been wasted, and shoot yourself

If you actually want to give it one last go, you should start saving to move somewhere else. Go teach English in south east Asia. I’m going to tell you how to do it:

Every time you want to drink over the next 4 months, don’t. Put the money in a jar, or better yet a savings account. The jar will help remind you why though.
Every night, before you get on Jow Forums, go on a 20 minute night walk. Add 10 mins every 3 days. Once at 1 hr, replace 10 minutes of your walk with 10 minutes of running. Swap 10 minutes every week until you’re at 30 minutes, then start doing alternating days and keep building.
At the same time, spend 20 minutes of your Jow Forums time every day reading about teaching English in SEA, and make it your goal to apply to 3 places every week.
After 4 months, you will find some beautiful jungle village desperate to take you, especially if you really spin your legal experience. You can even build a career out of it teaching at nicer international schools.
I’m the user who posted above, I live in the 3rd world in Asia and know a ton of people who did exactly this

Oh hey me too, wanna be my Jow Forumsbf? We don't have to do anything gay if you don't want

>do wim hof breathing exercises until I feel awake

Tell me more

>r*ddit

Attached: 1491723560553.png (600x579, 236K)

>6.5h a day
>no Free time
Get your shit together man, be more efficient