Do you drink your coffee with milk?

Do you drink your coffee with milk?

Attached: Cashew-Coffee-Recipe.jpg (1200x1200, 82K)

yes
people who cry about how black coffee is better and a bunch of fucking liars

Black coffee is better and only true supreme gentleman have acquired the taste necessary to note its sublime and roasted flavors.

I weep for you as I weep for the poor. It’s such a pity to live in such a... wanting state. Hm.

I really like the taste when i add milk, i drink black when i'm cutting. Don't like it with sugar tho
I dislike people who moan about how you "can't handle the bitterness". Nah, i like black coffee too, but i like it more with milk

Yes

Soiboy detected. Reddit spacing to boot

No. I got nothing against people who put whatever the fuck they want in their coffee, and I for one add sugar, but I just straight out don't like the taste when adding milk.

I drink $2 freeze dried instant coffee, you think that shit is good black? You'd have to be a fucking retard to not put milk in it.

I like drinking milk.
I like drinking coffee.
I only have so much time so I combine them.

Yes

Attached: little_bit_of_milk.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

If you "like" coffee but are adding milk and sugar.
Sorry, you don't like coffee.

>t. Manchild

It's just a matter of taste user.

>enjoying these 3 ingredients together is mutually exclusive to enjoying each separately

>If you "like" bread but are adding lettuce and tomato.
>Sorry, you don't like bread.

yes

>You like toppings on your pizza?
>Sorry kid, you don't like pizza.

I put in a very small amount of heavy whipping cream. But I try to drink it black if I can.

Mcdonalds has surprisingly good black coffee.

espresso w/ chili and whiskey

Very good coffee isnt bitter at all and you can drink it without any milk. But then you take this cheap ass 1-2$ coffee and it tastes like absolute shit.

Thats the reason why its served very hot and with milk to cover up the shitty quality.

If you want to know if your coffee is good let it cool down to room temperature and taste it. If it tastes like cat piss... its cat piss.

I drink black coffee mainly because its convenient. I like milk in coffee but it always spoils before can get all the way through it.

I pour my black coffee over ice and chug it.

Attached: 1543856866970.png (332x342, 30K)

I drink my coffee with more coffee.

where do you buy good coffee then?

not him but I would try gevalia. As far as easy to find brands goes it probably some of the best before you go into organics and more specialized higher price coffees. Not that you cant get better coffee for $9 a pound but availability is lower.

I add milk to coffee that's shitty from timmies or something. Drink black when I grind/brew it myself because it actually tastes good. Coffee culture is also the fucking worst though so don't look into forums asking for a good set up it's all elitist.

I only drink water

I drink it with milky because I don't want my teeth to get filthy.