This is the body of the best living wrestler on planet Earth. 5'10", 170 lbs

This is the body of the best living wrestler on planet Earth. 5'10", 170 lbs.

This guy, if he wanted to, could drag you down and fuck you in the ass in front of all your friends and family, and you would be powerless to do anything to stop him. You'd have to sit there and take it like a bitch.

Remind me again why being over 6" matters? Remind me again why you need all those muscles for?

Attached: D0tTRiFVAAIRduE.jpg (800x533, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/petespokerstats/status/1102064065353076742/video/1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8053660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could just shoot his Slavic monkey ass

>gets picked up and bodyslammed
>punched in the face repeatedly and does nothing to stop it
>is gifted a win with the most egregious early stoppage ever
heh....nothin personell

Weird cope but ok

>best wrestler

Attached: Robbie_Lawler_Big_Brother.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Rocket jump slamkick my foot exactly into his nuts and he’ll be on the floor faster than you can say “you’re not funny, faggot”

That’s not Karelin

Attached: 2299D47E-7ADE-4A6C-A001-69FE31942E98.jpg (740x470, 68K)

He literally can't do that do anyone in the next weight class up. Yoel Romero and Whittaker would all literally knock him out despite being the same height as him because he is not big enough

Now post the second part where Robbie gets choked out like a bitch.

ya user. he really lost that fight he won

lmao at no point in the fight was he choked. Maybe in the scramble but he scrambled out of it.

he wasnt getting choked at all. he popped up the second dean ended the fight

lmao

>hey i'm getting choked out let me just flop my arm down lifelessly because i'm totally conscious bro haha

literally look at the second angle. He pulls his arm away from Herb and even gives a thumbs up.

Yeah man. He really choked Lawler on the face

David taylor would tech him

Robbie lost fair and square. In no way shape or form was he ever escaping that goon choke. Askren was hipping out and still could have readjusted to add pressure but he was watching herb. Askren was also utterly exposed. Robbie deserves the L

Robbie did lose fair and square, but you can't tell me that wasn't a shit call from Herb.

>never would have escaped

Why would he want to escape? If Ben just held him there and kept squeezing, Robbie would have thanked him. Robbie is doing more to win the fight by staying in that position and letting Askren squeeze his face.

Biggest COPE I've ever seen, you're such an unremarkable faggot that you can't even attempt to mog anyone so you have to use mma fighters instead. Ben may be a dyel looking faggot but he's a world class athlete, you're just a dyel manlet.

He went out, end of story. Ben said he loosened the choke for a second when Herb started calling for Robbie; that's the moment he woke up from the choke. Robbie 100% went unconscious when his arm dropped

He was not out, end of story. The second camera angle clearly shows that he's moving his arm around and pulling away from the ref. If you've ever been choked out before, you know that after you get choked out, you cannot get up immedietly without being wobbly, if you get up at all. Lawler showed none of those signs.

UFC is a fucking joke
Wrestling is a joke

I'm not gonna make a call one way or another, but I was choked out in sparring one time when I was a teenager too retarded to tap and the moment I was let go I felt more awake than ever

His arm went limp you brainlet. He was 100% out before he loosened the choke.

>If you've ever been choked out before

I'm a Renzo purple belt and you are a DYEL 2-stripe white belt. If you were actually experienced, you'd know that its quite common for people to wake up quickly from blood chokes

Romero is bigger and just as good of a wrestler desu. Whittaker is an amazing wrestler in MMA standards.

He wont struggle just because they're a weightclass up, its because they're both 2 of the best MMA wrestlers in the sport today.

Try again. Let him fight Paulo Costa, and Askren would make him his bitch if you want to debate size.

Attached: theEraser.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

Have a knowledgeable person apply an over the chin rnc to you and report back

>His arm went limp you brainlet
It obviously wasn't limp if you look at the second camera angle.

>its quite common for people to wake up quickly from blood chokes
Not if they were completely out like you were claiming. And they definitely don't get up with as much coordination as Lawler did.

>I'm a Renzo purple belt and you are a DYEL 2-stripe white belt
With all the bullshit you've said, I doubt you've ever even stepped on the fucking mat. I'm surprised you didn't spell Renzo "Henzo".

That wasn't even over the chin, first of all. That was over the nose and face. Those hurt, but they're not going break your jaw. Secondly, I'm not too sure about the bulldog choke because I've never learned or experienced it, but I'm not sure the mechanics are similar enough that you could even break the jaw like that.

>It obviously wasn't limp if you look at the second camera angle.
It went limp in ALL camera angles
>Not if they were completely out like you were claiming.
Yes, it's extremely common to be completely unconscious for only a few seconds when your carotid arteries are being choked. Your cover is blown so you can stop LARPing now you casual
> I doubt you've ever even stepped on the fucking mat.
Come to Renzo's and ask for Dan and I'll show you a good time bud :)

Attached: CautiousFondArcticseal-small.gif (320x180, 1.46M)

> gets dumped on head
> blasted in face over and over
> scrambles and gets up
> still rocked
> takes down a guy with great TDD
> puts opponent in big brother choke
> gives us this breathtaking dad bod pose

Legendary.

Attached: robbie-lawler-herb-dean-ben-askren~3.jpg (487x433, 48K)

>It went limp in ALL camera angles
twitter.com/petespokerstats/status/1102064065353076742/video/1
How about you don't cut the video off right before the part that proves you wrong?

>Yes, it's extremely common to be completely unconscious for only a few seconds when your carotid arteries are being chokedncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8053660
No it's fucking not you fucking mutant. If they get up after a few seconds, it means they weren't completely out, which is good, because you're not actually trying to fucking kill the other guy in practice. These guys pretty much are actually trying to kill each other.

Let's just pretend you're right though. He was completely out for a few seconds. What you do not do after getting choked out is get up immedietly, without any loss of coordination, and protest the call.

>Come to Renzo's
Okay "Dan". I bet you're calling this "Dan" right now to let him know someone's gonna ask for him.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8053660

Fucked up the link there.

>Remind me again why being over 6" matters?

Dicklet detected

>most egregious early stoppage ever
not even the most egregious early stoppage in the last 2 months

>Merely pretending to have completely dead arm

>How about you don't cut the video off right before the part that proves you wrong?
I've told you Ben said he let go of the choke when Herb called out for Robbie you absolute baboon.
>No it's fucking not you fucking mutant.
Larping casual. You've never submitted anyone in your life.
>What you do not do after getting choked out is get up immedietly
He woke up after the Ben loosened his grip. When you go unconscious that quickly, you almost never recall it. That doesn't mean you're physically disoriented and sometimes fully capable of retaining motor functions
>Okay "Dan". I bet you're calling this "Dan" right now to let him know someone's gonna ask for him.
I'll be waiting, evening advanced class. Unfortunately it's painfully obvious you've never trained in your life

Back to LARPing at for you bud

I don't even watch or know anything about UFC but I keked

Attached: 1529692714526.jpg (250x323, 63K)

This isn't getting us anywhere. How about this: I go to Renzo's and either you let me choke you out or I let you choke me out. If either of us can move in a coordinated manner, or even retain motor function after getting choked "completely out", then you're right.

bumping to see where this goes

What bothers me about this whole ordeal, is that yeah this was an early stoppage, and that sucks, but lets pretend it didn't get stopped, lets pretend it continued, what the fuck was robbie going to do? Do you think ben would just let him stand up? I personally dont think he was choked out, but I also don't think he was going to get out of that position, HOWEVER, I thought the fight would be stopped when Ben was getting his face caved in, so, basically, its sad that we won't get to see what would have happened, but at the time, I thought he was out, the arm looked limp, and I think the ref made the wrong call, but I think most refs would have done the same. Just my 2 cents.

Lmao the "best" athletes of the UFC are pretty much all garbage. At least in boxing, the greats are actually great.

Well, at least he's natty.

Ben Askren is a casual faggot magnet, congrats OP

Oi I'm serious about this. Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn?

>Best wrestler
>American
This has been covered

>American
>Slavic

Offers still on the table motherfucker. Gime me a place and we’ll see how well either of us moves after getting choked “completely out”.

How do i get this body

Attached: dc.jpg (219x230, 7K)

you absolutely can

eat popeyes everyday