Post godly tier bulking food

post godly tier bulking food

Attached: sushis.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

Oh my god you fucking faggot its cutting season WE ARE CUTTING WHY ARE YOU RUINING OUR LIVES

Who the fuck can afford to bulk on sushi

fuck bros im cutting rn. i would have no problems cleaning that plate. might just say fuck it and embrace the bloatmax just so i can eat dank ass sushi like that.

too expensive to bulk on. Milk is the poorfags god for bulking

$12 all you can eat for lunch, or $20 all you can eat for dinner. y'all Ameripoors need a Kanda chain.

Attached: how would uruk hais know the word menu.jpg (1200x1600, 294K)

Orgasm with every bite

We've got a good chain in Maryland

There are all-you-can-eat sushi places that range from $12 to $20.

>when you get your own rolling mat and finally start making this yourself without dropping fat stacks

Attached: makisu_shutterstock-500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Janoy Cresva actually cuts on sushi bro more likely than not hes right youre wrong its not a bulk food

if you go to a good revolving sushi place it's pretty cheap. When I lived in anchorage there was a GOAT place called OEC, like most of them the plates are different colors which tells you the price, some rolls are more expensive than others. But on like tuesday or some shit there was a lunch special where they were all the same price. You could get stuffed on sushi for cheap AF.

Since moving back to Arkansas I haven't even tried any of the local sushi places though, I'm scared they'll be shit.

>sushi
>chain

whats the macros on sushi?

get on my level pleb, my mom just made these with a whole layer of bacon bits on top.

Attached: potatoes-au-gratin-1.jpg (575x400, 243K)

How old are you?

SHoochi is kind of expensive IMO

Attached: Untitled.png (1394x660, 298K)

Pro-tip with sushi, order it as sashimi which is just sushi without the rice and you can have it any time. Gyoza though, gyoza is my shit.

Attached: 707175.jpg (960x640, 208K)

29 year old here never tried sushi in my life why do people like it so much? isn't it literally rice and fish?

29 year old here never tried hamburgers in my life why do people like it so much? isn't it literally bread and meat?

>tfw salmon ngiri is my shit
>tfw still got another 1-2 weeks of losing weight before I start lifting heavy again

Attached: 1504569632695.jpg (252x212, 20K)

about 10 places near me offer AYCE options for at most 25$. Including special rolls and traditional rolls

yea but I ate rice and fish together just not in sushi form, can I still claim I ate sushi? I mean it's literally the same no?

$16 for lunch near my place. What kind of sushi do you eat to bulk? I always pick Salmon, Red and White Tuna, Mackerel.

Attached: 1475698765.jpg (515x574, 101K)

>Not making your own sushi
never gonna make it.
this. Ive been in sushi making for 8 years ama.
sashimi ain't sushi but I wont go into too much details here, beef gyoza or chicken one oh my god for fuck sake I would kill someone for it.
Its the Japs way of burrito,burger,fries etc...I mean street food.

It's fine. I've been to Japland and had lots of it. People get excited about it because they want to seem interesting without eating something that'll wholesale gross out others

insufferable

what else do japs have to eat besides what is in the water

No, the rice used in sushi has been soaked in sesame oil and ofc sushi had seaweed which gives it a distinct flavor

>not taking the fastpill
>not making your cuts 7 times faster
>not bulking Sept to April, fasting April to June and maintaining in the summer

Fuck you faggot we're coming into winter in the southern hemisphere. Post more bulkan foods. Just had a giant ass bento box for lunch today for like $16.

that or its good?

I haven't eaten actual sushi, but my mother has taken to making brined salmon and oh my fucking god, is it the best thing ever. I hate to sound like a faggot, but it has the best mouthfeel I've experienced. Tender, soft texture, sublime and yet gentle taste. Smoked ain't got shit on it, and I love smoked salmon