>start loading up plates
>gym-thot comes up to the rack
>"hey user, you come here often , we should defo train together sometime! "
>look at here
>"nah you're too weak, it would be stupid "
>she looks at me, 180 and walk away without saying a word
>i shrug it off and load a another plate
took me two days to realize

Attached: 1550092773617.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

There is no reason to slow down toit workout because of pussy. Get your pussy outside gym.
>women in gyms
>having gym thot as gf
>training with women

Don’t let other people hinder you.
Eat big. Squat deep. Love life.

Post body

Wow, no response. What a surprise.

Did u just come to shill on everybody you mongoloid?

Attached: 1546330701321.png (400x397, 244K)

I don't think you understand what "shill" means. Also, post body.

I ain't posting my body on a bolivian anime trading - card website, this ain't a cbt or anything, y'all becoming way too much autistic these day
Why don't you post your body?

ALPHA MALE MENTALITY

Savage reply aha nice user

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1544240174585.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

>mastered the art of looking completely unapproachable
>go weeks without anybody saying anything to me
>extremely blunt and to the point when I am forced to interact with anyone
>try to get through social interactions with as few words as possible

Am I autistic? I'm a bit of an asshole, I don't have any patience with retards and all the insecure posturing that guys my age do about how many women they sleep with and how much beer they drink makes me cringe, I get along better with guys much older than me. I'm actually good at job interviews and coming across as smart/likeable when I need to do it, and I worked as a door to door salesman over the summer so I really don't think I'm autistic, just out of practice. I'm just angry and bitter at life and I can't relate to happy enthusiastic young people. Mainly because I have abusive parents and want to become financially independent from them as soon as possible so I live very frugally and work very hard. I've been completely alone for nearly a year now.

Ladies first

B-but user, you sound like a cool guy.
Why not post your body so people can do the mirin.

90% this is bullshit 10% you have actual autism and will die alone

working out alone is the best

you can do what you want, rest as long as you need, and not be nagged if the other person wants to leave earlier than you

No u

He is a gymcel where else would he get pussy

based quints

>Am I autistic?

Well you're treating Jow Forums like tumblr or livejournal, so there's something wrong but I wouldn't jump straight to autism.

checked

Same here user.
I think the solution is to just put yourself in uncomfortable situations that align with your goals until it no longer is uncomfortable.

Remember when u first started lifting. Everything was hella uncomfortable but now it's just something you do. You almost cant relate when newbs complain how hard lifting is even tho at one point in your life you knew exactly how the newbs felt