6'1 Asian friend

>6'1 Asian friend
>5'6 asian dad, 5'3 asian mom

>Me 5'8 white boy
>6'1 white dad, 5'9 white mom

My parents feel for the "Height is genetic meme" and are now blessed with a manlet son.

Attached: 1698b4c0bcfbcd640833c1c8bfe959b2.jpg (847x1000, 94K)

are you retarded? Height is fucking genetic, but that's only of you don't fuck up. You were probably underfed and underdeveloped as a result.

*fell

Play basketball it unironically helps a lot

Height is more determined by childhood nutrition than it is by genetics.

>are you retarded? Height is fucking genetic, but that's only of you don't fuck up. You were probably underfed and underdeveloped as a result.

>tfw a bit chubby back in high school

My only redemption is my average 7.5" penis. My ex gf was shocked to see back in the day because I only have like 6 inch wrist. My wrist is literally as thicc as my penis. Fuck small frame Jow Forums

No one asked about your two inch wang you faggot. Holy shit. It's like you couldn't even wait three replies before you brought up your shriveled, underdeveloped, penis. Try better bait next time

Height is both genetic and environmental.

Your parents probably didnt feel you enough.

feed*

I did play niggerball back in junior high. Stopped playing when I was first year hs because I was only like 5'3 back then.

My dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'4.
My younger sister always ate a lot and grew to be 5'11 and me and my older sister were picky eaters and would get full very fast. I grew up to be 5'9 and my older sister is 5'5. Of course its mostly genetic how tall you are going to be, but you may not reach that genetic MAX if you aren't fed well in your teenage years. I remember I would only eat 1 sandwich at school during lunch while my tall Dutch classmates had a stack of 10 sandwiches that they would go through so fast its crazy. In my late teen years I started getting into sports and as a result began to eat much more and I grew so much in those final years. I am glad I did otherwise I would have ended even worse being like 5'7.

>5'8
>5'4 dad and 5'3 mom
>Blessed

yeah i dunno about that, i'm 6'1 and i was basically starved as a teenage.
Weirdly enough i spend a lot of time laying down and I feel like because of that my body grew more because gravity wasn't pushing it down.

If you werent starved you'd be 6'5.

And its more about early childhood anyway.

Its completely scientifically proven.

>Be man with woman genes
>lose 15 IQ points on average
Kek

What about those fat short kids back in school? Most of them didn't grew to be as tall as lanklets?

At least they are tall. Imagine having a stature of a lesbian

Your dad was cucked by a chad manlet.

no, height is primarily genetic. The dutch, germans, and belgians all have similar diets. But the dutch are very clearly taller, despite historically being the shortest europeans (even though they still eat the same shit they used to). They purposefully got the tallest people in all of europe to come to netherlands so they could have a taller population

Not him, but starvation literally stimulates production of GH. It's more of a matter of eating just enough when it truly matters.

I starved as kid because I was a picky eater and ended up 4.9 ft by the time I was 10. In my teenage years, my appetite started growing and I started eating enough. I'm 6.6 ft tall now

>female-type pubic hair pattern
What does this mean

Attached: 1551144476778.png (637x451, 80K)

Jim?

you should be growing pubic hair higher up and in the inside of your legs

>My parents feel for the "Height is genetic meme" and are now blessed with a manlet son.
learn what "statistics" and "outliers" mean you fucking retard

Attached: 1200px-Normal_Distribution_PDF.svg.png (1200x767, 72K)

genetics determines your potential, childhood nutrition determines whether you reach that potential or not

as long as you aren't dangerously malnourished your body will grow to what it's supposed to, but it will take a toll on mental health/anxiety because your body is likely sacrificing nutrition from that to your physical needs

always were into sports. ended up being 5'7

ate like shit all of my childhood
all processed food, takeaways, monster energy, etc
went up to 250 lbs

ended up 6'5

Mom 5'6
Dad 5'9
Me 6ft Didn't do any sports, slept a lot and ate healthy but like a skelly.

I got felt up a lot as a child and I'm 5'8, did they do it wrong?

Kek, they actually researched that and it turned out our ancestors basically had a strong sexual selection where both manlets and womenlets were cut out from breeding in the past 200 years.

Manletism is a dominant gene so even if you breed a tall af Stacy your kids are doomed.

Attached: 1535799039534.gif (200x200, 382K)

this guy seriously has a 1 inch cock unless provides proof lmao

Excess of calories doesn't mean you are getting all your nutrients. You know those kids just ate white bread and potato chips.