Get a call last night

>Get a call last night
>Mother of 60 years of age is crying
>"It's time, user, my collar bone broke and I've gained so much weight...I can't keep going on"
>She starts ranting about how she will change herself
>Tells me she will only eat 1000 calories a day
>Tells me she will rely solely on Nupo diet powder
>ohfuckno.avi
>Tell her about the dangers of losing weight that fast
>She doesn't care
>Ask her to meet me at the gym on thursday and I said I'll help her personally
>Thinks I want to mock her
>I ask for her weight and she finally tells me
>I make her bmi out to be 41.2

Jow Forums, this is fucking urgent and the pendulum is slowly swinging towards certain death for my mother. What the hell do I tell her? What exercises should she do? I need everything you've got about losing weight slowly for a rather old woman.

Attached: 1368966036363s.jpg (249x249, 11K)

SS+GOMAD

Unironicaly a vegan/ vegetarian diet of 2 meals a day. As little diary as possible. And 30-90 min walking/jogging/ swimming (optimaly) a day.

Attached: 90E587DD-B5FD-4F12-893B-97906F3B8758.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Unironically SS + GOMAD

Imagine if Jow Forums killed your mother haha

With her age/weight/brittle bones, water aerobics. Not even joking. She needs something simple until she's strong enough for more so she doesn't fucking snap in half.

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Spend a couple of days with her. Do groceries, go to the gym, walk at the park a bit, go to bed at a reasonable time. This way you'll show her what a healthy routine looks like. Don't overwhelm her with information since everything will be so alien in her eyes.

Samefag. By "gym" I meant any exercise. I second the water aerobics idea.

go to a geriatric doctor with her user, or physical therapist, they have experience with recommending what type of exercise is safe for old obese women. don't ask us, ask a professional (if you can)

though since you're here, swimming>biking>walking, though be careful with biking as more of the exertion is on your heart, and less on your legs when compared to walking.

ThanI

Thank you
That's as bad as any other "diet", this is a freaking lifestyle change not just a quick walk around the block. Also diary? You mean dairy, which isn't bad if you eat stuff like greek yoghurt, skyr and drink skim milk. All in moderate portions.
You know it, baby
Haha, imagine the smell of her lard in a double decker coffin as I cry my eyes out.
Nah man, she can still walk and stuff. I just think a general good meal plan and jogging could do it for her, but thanks for the suggestion I will tell her.
I can't really do that, I work two jobs and have to look after my girlfriend and besides that I have to visit both my two grandmothers and my father.

Bump

Attached: richardaphexanddavidaphexofthebandtheaphex13364348.png (500x667, 179K)

>not abandoning your family to live out your ideal adventure the moment you achieve financial independence, occasionally writing home and returning for death beds

Lmao the modern world is fucked

Keto OMAD or water fasting to lose weight.
Machines, dumbbells and stationary bike for exercise.

Second on keto. But not like retard reddit keto.

Grilled fish, baked chicken healthy fats. Probably need to avoid red meat and fatty pork like bacon and sausage. Might could get away with some pork like a baked porkchop. Make sure she drinks enough water and takes a multi vitamin.

Her blood sugar will probably drop the first week and she'll go completely apeshit nuts though.

WHAT EVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE?!

Attached: 1551216391388.png (349x349, 274K)

She's not going to make it.

Look, I'm sorry buddy, but this is normiescript2.3 subroutine(freak_out). See it play out a million times. Usually around new years with megafats or alcoholics

>OMG I AM SO FAT/HUNGOVER THIS IS SO BAD I FINALLY WILL CHANGE
> I SHALL DO INCREDIBLY DISCIPLINED THINGS I'VE NEVER HAD THE DISCIPLINE TO DO
>I WILL EAT 1000 CALORIES/WORK OUT FOR 2 HOURS A DAY/NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL AGAIN

They then feel better about themselves for making those resolutions.

They'll do that shit for like 2-3 days, maybe a week before they start deviating. Since they don't feel awful they lack the discipline to continue. Also they then actually realize just how hard the things they promised to do. By the time you're a week, 2 weeks in they've given up and forgotten they've given up.

It's playing out the same way here. Normie shit.

Attached: 1551823029791.jpg (940x960, 87K)

Sounds like she’s just going through some crisis. Tell her to just exercise more and eat less, I guarantee she won’t stick to any plans you give her, especially if she’s married. Changing your life is difficult, but changing yours while maintaining someone else’s is impossible.

only light cardio(bike) maybe really light weights too for arms and when it comes to diet make sure she only eats clean. No fizzy drinks, no processed sugar, no red meat, a lot of vegetables and fruit because an old lady needs her vitamins and FISH for the omega !!! also if its urgent fruit&veg for breakfast and dinner, maybe even tiny bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and a light lunch withiut mixing carbs with meat (lunches like tuna and salad, fish and boiled potatoes, soup and light stew etc) btw nice king crimson love the album

If she’s 60 it’s game over. Maybe shouldn’t have waited til your body fell apart to try. Fucking losers always try to make it when it’s over. Should have tried when it mattered, faggots.

Stories like this almost make me break nofap