How important is flexibility?

How important is flexibility?

Attached: talljordan2.webm (440x640, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lSmkGmmy33g
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhx5Cr6IUYI&list=PLWTHRZipiwbpytxUB3DioyFKa-z7JEE5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyy Lmao.

Anyone else feel subhuman as fuck knowing you'll never be wanted at a gathering of attractive people who are all dressed really well?

Kek
I've given up already and dont really think about it

short term: not very
long term: very
if you lift for several years and do 0 mobility work you're likely to wind up in snap city

Attached: 1536830821343.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I dated a rich girl and went to events like this, silent auctions at country clubs and sea turtle watching and various other white people activities and it's comfy
When I'm around successful people I get really motivated, but then I go to Wal-Mart and see a fat woman pulling two carts full of junk food and want to die again

Nope, franky those scenes kind of suck anyways. I'd rather share a drink at a dive bar with some bros or have quiet outings with my gf to museums and such places than some posh cocktail party. They're pretty stale desu.

As for OP's question, yes but it matters more depending on what you're training for. The kind of flexibility a rock climber or gymnast would need is different from what a rugby player would need.

Attached: munchkissbywindow1892.jpg (1024x805, 161K)

>going to rich person cocktail parties for fun
these events are 75% networking, 20% host showing off 5% fun
rich people focus on getting more rich bud that's how they got there

Extremely important

I am a morbidely obese neckbeard with diabetes.
A few months ago I managed to sneak briefly into a garden party that was being held at a local golf club and walked around for a bit. I even managed to see some nice ass on the girls. I was in jeans and a plain blue shirt but hoped nobody would notice me. It was the most eye opening experience of my life and the reason I am now trying to get into shape.

I still think about it everyday. My gym music is just the sound of rich people talking (i usually record a vocaroo or something before i leave and put on rich person voices and speak like that) and my diet is finger food (shrimp, cucumber and such). i've also locked all my condoms that i use to fuck prositutes in a container that is locked and marked 'VIP only'. when I feel like a VIP I will let myself fuck them again.

Attached: 103.png (326x341, 184K)

I knew people from school who went to events like this. At the end of the day I kind of like being a rough and tumble dirtbag

lmao

I won one of these once. The trick is to learn how to walk while doing the matrix pose. I managed to limpo at knee hight

I literary get paid to go to them

What's it like being a waiter?

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>For fun
Nope, I got dragged along because my parents have large connections and deep pockets and want good family appearances. I'm well aware of the politics that goes on in these things, even my parents hate them.

This is very interesting user, I hope you make it. Try to keep track of your diabetes though, hat shit can kill you.

Attached: 1548738351413.jpg (850x400, 40K)

Yes, I'm sure those girls were there to network, and I'm sure the college aged guys there were there to network, and not to meet those girls.

not me. I'm going to a sorority formal on friday

That's actually part of the networking.

How do you guys even know these are rich girls and not just a bunch of dumb sluts
inb4 the way they are dressed
dumb sluts dress like that too

>that hideously awkward and lanky uncoordinated movement
I wish I’d never seen that

Honestly, I just want to be left alone. I knew was different since 3rd grade and have been ousted from society ever since. Maybe if I was born Chad, or even Brad, I might find something like that more appealing. But I like busting nuts to trannies on /gif/ while watching JewTube vids on the side.

imagine her ducking under that string legs first and hitting your mouth with her pussy
that would be weird haha

Attached: 1548121101387.jpg (512x564, 41K)

What the fuck

>wanting to join the vapidity of the semi elites
Not worth it in any aspect

Attached: 63D2E5B8-0544-4B81-9D05-91EC820A8650.jpg (720x695, 34K)

I don't really feel subhuman, since I'm handsome, but I get really insecure and defensive if I'm around other handsome people. I'll constantly be trying to analyze their faces and project my own features, it spikes my cortisol massively. I prefer to associate with 6/10s who I mog comfortably and can be secure around. It's even worse when the hot people are rich, because it's like my looks are completely powerless.

>unbased narcissist

9/10

Gosh.

Attached: 3XyuPbo.jpg (530x530, 78K)

yeah, I'm a narcissist. I'm self-aware though and don't hurt anyone. I'm too autistic to become some sort of lothario, anyway. I mainly just use tinder like a female, swiping for validation with no intentions of pursuing anything. every once in a while a 6/10 will fall on my dick despite my poor social skills.

what a wonderful life.

Attached: paper close.png (210x227, 97K)

This does not apply to everyone. But if you actually want to move big boy weights being too flexible is a good way to go to snap city.

Yeah, I recently started thinking about it.
I dont care anymore. I had friends in high school but they never invited me out. I used to feel jilted but not anymore.

Not trying to be edgy but it's a stay here and die or move and win ideaology. Just like Normandy and what sun tzu professed.

It does me no good thinking about it. If someone stuck a gun to my chest and asked if I felt sad or had anything to regret, i would say no and to pull the trigger

Attached: 1549787300385.jpg (1600x1200, 664K)

Gave me a good chuckle man

if it works i guess

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 14K)

No I enjoy my own life

I'm inclined to believe this is true because I don't believe anybody could be so autistic to think this up.

Attached: 1536308620937.jpg (460x476, 48K)

Cope

If you're white, and therefore play golf, then its super important.

Attached: golf.jpg (1080x1303, 174K)

gib jordan gf

Attached: qt.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

Actually very important, OP
Tiltlet reporting... tight hip flexors and quads, tight lower back, weak abs, weak glutes and hamstrings. This problem is actually very common these days, especially because so many people work desk jobs all day.

Attached: APT.jpg (600x400, 21K)

I like this
never stop posting

Who is this? I need to know

Imagine waking up next to her, pulling off your underwear and spreading your buttocks as wide as you can over her mouth, pinching her nose, slapping her awake, and releasing the longest stinkiest fart you can, grabbing her cheeks with your other hand to force her to swallow your butt musk in all of it's purity, then just when she thinks it's over, letting the flood gates open and pooping the biggest poop right down her throat. Wow. Imagine that.

>stick

Attached: 1544898522915.gif (220x165, 323K)

>literary

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Jordan McEwen.
Claire Redfield un the recent Residential Evil 2 remake was modelled on her.

>my diet is finger food (shrimp, cucumber and such).
Fuck you made me spit up my water.

Maybe they let him take a few incunables here and there as payment for his services.

Attached: 869B81BB-32D7-43DA-876B-815D03AD4EA7.jpg (610x495, 40K)

>i've also locked all my condoms that i use to fuck prositutes in a container that is locked and marked 'VIP only'. when I feel like a VIP I will let myself fuck them again.
Holy shit this is the funniest thing this board has come up with in a while

>Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Some are just born with better way which can build them a better career. Some born with attractive body, some with a talent, some with a decent amount of money. Those are the things you can not have it. Even if you collect decent amount of money, a beatiful wive and even acquire a skill, it will never be like the ones who had it from their childhood. You will never be treated like them. You may reach they places they already have been. There are people who came to this world by smiling not crying and there are people who passed without knowing it. There are people who born to sunshine and there are people who work without sun light.
We are still good brother. If we can write those letters, thats because we dont need to work till death to cover money for the family. At least let us be thankful for the one what we have and let us not envy for the rich who might sinned for his wealthy. Godspeed

Attached: mine_cigara.jpg (230x230, 10K)

Nice

my goal is to get a jordan gf even though its impossible

Attached: officerKscream2.jpg (1125x1661, 601K)

It’s natural to think that way based on how self centered and vain the society we grew up in is, but it’s honestly much better to just boost yourself. That’s how people like Ronaldo got so good at what they did

Hell, you don’t even have to worry about reproduction when surrogates exist (just make sure to lawyer up tho)

This would be a hilarious book/tv show
A concept so original that it literally can’t be made up

Try pitching it to some producers

Attached: 8E328889-6637-48E7-BB9F-9F291835C698.jpg (795x767, 165K)

top kek

This pasta is fantastic

Attached: 1530721466791.gif (498x382, 1.99M)

When you can’t tell satire from real autism you know it’s a good story.
Good luck, user.
Include me in the cap.

>literary
Japanese prostitute detected

Disgregard these people, I understand you user

Dude...

Attached: 1549730757259.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Put me in the screencap.

SKINNY FATS SHOULD ALWAYS CUT FIRST

you really don't want to be there if you're a sub 8 male with no money. it's very humiliating.

>VIP condoms

Attached: FB_IMG_1525897151291.jpg (714x960, 41K)

sounds like you have a story to tell

Put me in the screencap, hitler did nothing wrong

Post vocaroos

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (720x405, 23K)

Well I do now, thanks a lot.

i'm not too good at telling stories. all i can say is that i had a normie friend who had a connection with a club promoter in my city. he got us all of these clubs for free, gave us the vip treatment and allowed to skip the line and everything. places were crawling with actual legit models and stuff and giga rich chads. like it was on that level.

i'm a poor unattractive manlet. suffice to say i didn't have a good time at all.

>when I feel like a VIP I will let myself fuck them again.
Godspeed, user.

Attached: 1546103038059.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

>replying seriously to OP in a thread that has been double derailed this hard

Attached: lol.gif (267x200, 2.58M)

>’VIP only’
the next grow grow grow?

ooof

Remember what Jesus has said: “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven”.
Just because you are poor or ugly doesn’t mean you are less than them, at the end of the day these attractive and rich people are still made of the same meat and grey matter and shit like you.

but their meat and grey matter is clearly superior to my own

not all meat and grey matter is created equal

youtu.be/lSmkGmmy33g

Being flexible will lift you to new Chad levels.

Attached: C5BFDNmVcAAf4Zq.jpg large.jpg (1638x2048, 1008K)

They're all brainlets though

it's pretty important for overall health desu, it's a pretty good indicator of vascular health

Attached: 1548385888915.jpg (640x640, 90K)

"muh eye of the needle"
That was the nickname of a gate to the temple in Jerusalem. It was called that because it was too narrow for a full sized wagon to pass through.

cope

>My gym music is just the sound of rich people talking

This is for you
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhx5Cr6IUYI&list=PLWTHRZipiwbpytxUB3DioyFKa-z7JEE5Y

Doesn’t matter. Point of the story is still clearly that it’s harder for the rich to get into heaven, no?

kek I like this

If you’re telling the truth I’m rooting for you

Godspeed show protag user

old pasta is old

The point of the story is that when people are too rich they would be more likely to become over-attached to their material possessions and too full of their own ego

I look like this guy, but i'm semi fit. fml.

Attached: 1489041909613.jpg (360x360, 26K)

You must come from a really shitty country because this is a generic party of any 30 to 40-somethings.

Please move to a place that isnt absolute dogshit. (I presume you're from the US, case and point).

>not ending with haha
image being this new haha

This is false. Look it up. You must be a Baptist to fall for made up sermon illustrations like this.
Do you even exegesis?