Rank ass farts

my farts literally smell like barn animals no matter what i eat, and i eat really good whole foods and drink lots of water. they also linger for a long time. i can make an entire room smell like shit for 15 minutes. normally i wouldnt give a shit but if i go on a date obviously i cant shit myself and if i hold it in i feel like my intestines are going to explode. i know im not the only one with the problem.

Discuss

Attached: horse shit.jpg (1300x866, 156K)

Farts smell bad retard

Probiotics

no shit sherlock

Post diet.

ty this is good advice

Post protein per day & what kind (whey, pea,hemp)

I shill this stuff regularly because it has been an invaluable staple in my diet for years. Look into it.

Attached: VH0004-2.jpg (501x501, 144K)

Bro it smells like something died in your stomach

white chicken breast
broccoli
spinage
oats
protein powder
eggs
tomatos
hamburger
nuts
milk
oranges
bananas
apples

pretty much just eat this shit 3 meals day

Protein farts are the worst. I think it may kill animal or something

i dont really track how much i eat but its something like 6 eggs in the morning with some spinage. 2 scoops of protein powder, around 10am. lunch is 1 white chicken breast and dinner is either more chicken or hamburger cooked into a spagetti or tacos

>high fiber vegetables
>nuts
>fruits which are basically empty fructose and more fiber

Thats the likely culprit, unless you're lactose intolerant and the protein powder is setting you off.

There is no such thing as protein farts. Proteins are easily digested by all humans. The exception to this is lactose separated from the lactase enzyme which some people lack the ability to digest.
If protein actually causes you to produce gas you have a GI infection. The only reason why protein would result in gas or indigestion apart from lactose intolerance is a bad strain of bacteria in your gut that shouldn't be there.

Attached: E9B1900E-1353-4935-A67D-84C2E6FBCA78.gif (498x206, 937K)

cut the eggs and cut the spinach
What protein powder are you using?
if whey/casein/eggs just stop taking it

>spaghetti
Are you intolerant to grains? Try cutting it out as well.

i try to eat fruits because my job is pretty physically demanding and i read that your body doesnt get enough carbs you will lose gains. idk

why cut eggs? eggs are my main source of protein in the morning. ive actually seen results i was impressed with by eating eggs
>intolerant to grains
you might be right about this because when i eat pizza (rarely) i get really rank ass farts too

eggs might be high quality protein but the problem is that even cooked eggs have very strong anti nutrients in them that cause issues for a lot of people digestion wise, you might even think you don't have issues with them until you remove them from your diet and see improvement.
eat something else other than eggs, just eat more meat instead
>you might be right about this because when i eat pizza (rarely) i get really rank ass farts too
I have a friend who's like that, not even celiac's disease but just weird intolerance to grains is common, if you feel like your digestion is bad after eating pasta/spaghetti/pizza try cutting them all out

you don't have to do it permanently, just try to find what's giving you issues, then try to implement alternatives to said foods.
Eggs? Just eat meat instead
Protein powders? Get a rice protein powder or just ditch protein powders completely and just eat more meat.
also, very sugary foods might cause issues as well by making you ferment them for a long time and giving you insane foul gas, this happens to me whenever I eat some fruit, it fucking sucks but it goes away when I eat nothing but potatos and meat.

great advice thanks for your help

Kefir

Thanks user gave me a good laugh. So cute

are you a girl