>take a look
>other people are buying this
>not me
>it's never me
>I have no one to use them with
>tfw no gf
>go to the alcohol aisle

every time

Attached: Pgqt1Zz__400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Think I may cry in the gym
An event triggered the memory of my one and only love. I have never moved on
I remember our time together now
I will never forgive myself for not moving on and not taking those steps to get her a wedding ring
I can never forgive myself
I failed. She was perfection in ways you wouldn't understand

Shes gone

Attached: A9A0A8B1-BD85-4397-A190-578A0224662D.jpg (599x474, 44K)

>nofap-fueled sexual frustration at all time high (day 63)
>texting four different tinder girls, can't afford to go to a bar, all stop responding when I try to get them to come over
>love of my life who I want to gf lives four hours away and won't be driving up until the 20th, her initially strong attraction seems to be fading with time
>hair started shedding again
>missed and failed one of my midterms because my car got towed at the gym for parking illegally

Attached: 1501620023889.jpg (260x295, 21K)

You can use them with yourself like I do

>see girl I let go on date with other male on Friday night
Meanwhile I'm out being single and trying to pickup and honestly I missed her
I let her go because I wanted to be single but now I'm jealous and miss her
Being human sucks, and I struck out that night

>She was perfection in ways you wouldn't understand

we would. that's the thing. we would understand.
'oneitis' is a tricky thing. a 'oneitis' means it's all in your head. a 'oneitis' means she's not a gf. trust me user, we all understand.

>she ended it tonight
The pain anons

Attached: 1310067287005.png (399x388, 113K)

Very Confused
There is a girl i cant stop thinking about all day and cant focus on anything else but i know i should brush this idea away because not ready for this shit at all

Attached: 836C25B4-5BF8-4346-AE52-E4C747740AAC.jpg (540x567, 16K)

>Friends think I'm depressed because I can't get laid
>I could get laid, I get mires daily
>The reality is I am depressed because I haven't had a good workout in weeks
>Don't know why, I'm always ready to lift but once I get in the gym I lose all drive
>Lifting is really the only thing I am passionate about
>And I simply haven't been able to do it
I don't know what to do bros. Thinking of taking a week off.

Attached: 1484198959460.png (900x675, 312K)

>be me
>300lbs
>want to fap with a condom
>buy condoms
>put on counter
>clerk starts laughing

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x525, 48K)

>saw pic of ex GF on Facebook
>she was happy
>text her
>asked why she still can't even apologise for how she fucked up our relationship and admit she did anything wrong when she moved out and took stuff I bought
>she replies telling me to fuck off and that she's with someone better
>sent me to depressionsville again

Why am I like this? I'm gonna die alone now. I have no human contact outside of work and family. I have no actual reason to live, I tried tinder just after we broke up and got like 1 match. However much I lift and shit I won't have any pictures where I look at all interesting so that's not gonna work. Fuck it

Not doing great. Feel alone constantly, all I managed to do these last few days is lay in the tub and cry.
The girl I’ve been seeing is away and my friends are just unavailable.
I just feel terrible at the moment

You're like that because you have nothing going for yourself. You need to completely forget about women, the fact that you're looking at them and not yourself really says it all. Women are fickle as fuck, they'll love you today and hate you tomorrow. The only constant in a man's life is himself.

Take a step back and think about your situation. Lift harder, budget your cash, improve your fashion sense (good clothes=/=expensive clothes), and don't even look or think about women. Focus on your own shit, and everything else falls in place.

-t. user who was in your shoes and now gets mired daily but does nothing about it because trying to get into powerlifting and become successful enough to make money on it.

JUST DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I've been having the same problem for a week or so. Yesterday I forced myself to walk to the end of the street and jog a fifth of a mile. I ended up running two and a half, and felt better than I had since my last workout

>-t. user who was in your shoes and now gets mired daily but does nothing about it because trying to get into powerlifting and become successful enough to make money on it.

Sounds gay as fuck

>ex and i trying to get back together, still inlove
>asking her to communicate but she doesnt want to
>we keep arguing about stupid shit, and her friends encourage her to give up

what the fuck desu

Attached: 93DA0535-A592-4A99-BA77-A4C65BEFC02D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

I just feel very stressed out right now. Taking a time out from the gym, yoga, morning routines and all that self improvement shit, I've just been chilling in my messy apartment when I'm not at work.
I have too much shit to do and it's overwhelming me a bit. Guess I'm just gonna take it one step at a a time.
Also spend some days in a hotel with my on/off gf. It was a really nice time but I'm starting to think I'm not in love with her anymore. Idk, maybe I just need a longer vacation from all these to dos..

Well if your goals entail a gf the self improvement will make that entirely possible. My point is what girl would want to go out with some faggot that literally gets all of his confidence from a female's validation? That is what women do, they need male attention or else they don't feel good about themselves. Why the fuck would a woman want a guy who acts like a woman?

Do yourself a big favor and just cut her out of your life. Delete her number, unadd her or better yet just deactivate your goybook. You'll be a lot happier.

>Work is going well
>Gf is going to the gym with me 3 days a week and it's made our relationship better and her much happier
>starting my own side business next weekend
>Got everything set up for my veggie garden this summer
>suddenly get a big wave of depression and feel hopeless and like life is pointless again

Fuck bros. I feel like it's just the self sabotage coming back and I'm doing everything in my power to stay on course but these depressive thoughts are intrusive af. Pray for ya boy

I WAS READING THE MURSE BREAD AND I WANNA BE ONE NOW, HELP ME MAKE A GO FIND ME FOR COLLEGE OK?

My best friends joined the marines and I'm still here, they've all kind of forgot about me. I try to talk to them on the phone amd I just feel like it irritates them. They were the closest friends I've had and it just sucks to see them move on.

>Be me, gymcel who fell for the overhead press meme
>Left shoulder hurts. Biceps tendon is killing me. Impingement exercises not helping
>Icing shoulder and arm to the point where I have burns from the ice pack even through I wrapped it in cloth to prevent burns
>Right knee hurts even to stand
>Fell for the squat meme.jpg
>Taking enough ibuprofen to kill my boners. Probably fucking up my kidneys as well.
>Skipped dinner last night. Skipped breakfast this morning.
>I know I'm supposed to eat dinner but I just don't have any appetite. Literally only eat so I can having something in my stomach when I take my NSAIDs.
>Nothing feels good.
>Had tons of symptoms of low t. got checked. have test level of 80 year old man.
>"Your test is in the normal range, user!" Thanks, doc.
>ordered "research chemicals" from shady website last week. no response with tracking number. pretty sure I got scammed.
>Spent 40 minutes between last night and today staring at my oneitis's Instagram.
>The feels.

Attached: sad ben.png (468x468, 253K)

Hey Jow Forums, I haven't posted here in a few years. But I'm back. Life was good, I broke away from gymcelling, got injured, got a gf, had a normie life. But now things are shit-tier again. Awaiting admittance into graduate school, but it's fucking agony and I'm slowly getting rejected one by one. I worked too hard to get rejected bros :( I don't need it persay, but it would help career goals, and like, I guess I don't want to seem like an abject failure in front of everyone. Everytime I've always been able to save face, delay things etc. but it seems like this is it bros. Back's in a corner.

Attached: romeroads116.jpg (800x521, 187K)

Make a better letter, search Reddit for advice they are pretty good at sucking dick and getting jobs/admitted into shit unironically

>persay
>graduate school

You're getting rejected because you're fucking retarded.

Thanks user, I didn't consider reddit for advice - will do if this doesn't work out :( (application period for this year is basically over)

Attached: 1471682878177.jpg (3000x2425, 1.23M)

you should go there, and then stay there.

After almost a year of being apart I still miss my girl. I tried to move on
Became a snowboard instructor and got good
Ran a 5k, 10k, marathon, and 50k
Climbed harder and reached a level of comfort with climbing that I never had
Picked up and dropped smoking
Went on a ton of dates and never felt that spark with one, not one fucking woman
Started saving for a house
Got a new job advancing my career

I still see her at the gym often and she says hi. I’m gonna man the fuck up and talk to her tomorrow otherwise I think I’m gonna put my glock in my mouth and end it.

im in a shit situation
i fell for my friend pretty hard and i told her that, she said im not her type, now its really hard to move on because our friends group go out pretty much every week to do stuff together
what do bros i dont wanna feel this anymore but i dont want to lose the friends i made
im hating this teenager shit, why cant i be normal and stop having crushes like a normal grown up

Attached: download (8).jpg (226x223, 4K)

>tfw fucked up your shoulder benching and have to take an unknown amount of time off
Just kill me lads. Lifting was the only thing that made me feel good about myself. I started learning coding and upped the amount of time I spend doing photography to fill up the time but I just feel like something's missing in my life.

>ex and i broke up 5 months ago
>she has new bf
>i cant move on
>she was still my best friend, tell everything to her
>she said she doesnt want anything to do with me

used to fuck a new girl every month. last 2 were just so hard to communicate with and have been spiraling down mentally and have just lost all motivation to even talk to women because i feel like theyre all just so fucking boring to talk to. the girl i slept with 2 girls ago was so fun and interesting and she started getting attatched to me but i abandoned her because she slept with my friend while we were fooling around. cant really blame her i woulda slept with her friends too but i just couldnt trust her after that so i cut it off but she had a really cool personality. she was like a hot drinkin buddy that was athletic and liked doing guy stuff. most girls are just fucking insta thots and i cant even socialize with them without pretending to be interested in their bullshit hobbies

Was the clerk a male or female?

Attached: 1440934274451.jpg (449x449, 122K)

>22 years old
>kissless virgin whose never been in a relationship
>college football frat boy so thought of as a douche
>tore both of my ACLs
I just want love and working knees again lads.

Attached: C9CEE292-B99F-4403-BC69-C650644BA7A7.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

how did u tear your ACLs

why aren't you doing postural exercises and stretching in the meantime? should fill about the same amount of time as going to the gym. shit you can even do it at the gym.

also you can still do virtually every lower body and core exercise with a messed up shoulder

>oneitis says hi
>Instantly lose all attraction
Why the fucq

Attached: B5334B38CFAD4F7FB70E7B11E344D26E.jpg (1080x1349, 152K)

>kissless virgin in high school, not really but pretty much
>only fooled around with the nerd girls and dated a german exchange student for a year
>get to college
>get my heart broken by a top tier woman I date for a few months (straight As, athletic body, hella popular)
>mostly just confirmed my fear that she was too good for me
>committed relationship with a girl way under my league for the rest of college
>graduate
>NEETdom, sweet what was it all for
>finally get dope job in silicon valley
>coworkers throw themselves at me
>lose my job (don't shit where you eat kids, never shit where you eat, no matter how hot they are)
>single, jobless, no longer in school all at once
>meltdown
>forced to stay with friends while i get my shit back together
>back to being a kissless virgin for the last three months
>know it'll be years before my life is back on track enough to date a decent woman

i really wish someone would just kill me in my sleep, i beg for death every single night. i can't even get calls back from entry-level positions in this backwater state despite getting final round interviews at ebay, airbnb, facebook, blizzard, and even fucking google back when i lived in the bay

no larp

The left one I was trying to bat down a pass, jumped, got finger tips on the ball, then landed awkwardly on my left leg. Felt a pop, game over.
The right one, I was trying to prevent myself from being blind sided from a fatass o-lineman I had beaten but kept on pushing on at an awkward angle. Felt a pop in my right knee. Initially thought it would be just a sprain but nope, full on tear.

>24
>One kiss virgin
>non-fat
>Hypochondriac as fuck when it comes to my health
>Visit Jow Forums
>Mfw all the estrogen, food and shit studies
>Go fucking insane for months
>Think I have already fucked up my body and fertility/masculinity
>Distorted mirror self image intensifies
>Eventually forget about it
>Become happier and start obsessing over shit that doesn't stress me like technology
>Decide to visit Jow Forums again
>Cycle starts all over again

Attached: 1494884203316.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>28
>was a neet for 10 years
>finally stopped drinking and smoking weed
>got a job as a busboy towards the end of last year
>got promoted and gonna be a waiter soon
>gonna make more money
>still feels like a loser
>I thought about going back to school, but not sure what to major in
>feels like this is as good as it will get for me
>thought about learning how to code, but I feel like its pretty much a meme at this point

Attached: life right now.jpg (299x299, 22K)

it took me a long time to realize that it is pretty shitty to expect someone who isn't interested in you to be your friend.

she doesn't owe you shit, nobody ever will. you were born alone and you die alone, and you wake up a new person every day. internalize that and apply it to other people and your life will be much happier.

that sucks dude. really shity injury
as for the virgin thing my suggestion would be to just meet a girl on tinder fuck her and free yourself of that title. then if you're worried about your first time being awkward you can just ghost the bitch and move on without it effecting your social circle or you can just swallow the no shame pill and laugh at yourself. thats always a healthy lifestyle if you dont take life seriously

Get off this site, there’s nothing of value here

Attached: 9AFC0C3B-B658-4118-9515-FF088BA6E772.png (800x1182, 443K)

clean water + raw diet and semen retention. its called regeneration for a reason, you may even have to do several fasting to cleanse your system

She scared you off because you're a beta

>ending it over a girl
Dude, please. No. What you should do is change gym so you don't run into her anymore.

Fat dude
He's married...

I guess he could tell this guy is so fat no way hes fucking anyone. I dont hold my fat well anyway

Stop

I don't think that's it. I just don't want to make her interact with me, don't even necessarily want to date her just want want to entertain the idea.

Glad I'm not the only one that pissed off lol

>poorfag memestudent
>recently started university
>wanting to stop looking like shit
>realize i cant afford a gym subscription
>got a job
>having a pretty hard time working and going to unishit
>finally save some money to get a year pass
>now realize that i dont have the money for food (mr skelletor)
>at the same time start to get less time for gym because of unishit
>at the same time start to get less time for sleeping because of unishit
>unishit is the only way for me to get a fucking non subhuman life style
>22 years and counting
>still 4 years left of this hell

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I WANT TO DIE FUCKING SHIT WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT ON DOING THIS IF I WILL BE A FUCKING OLD FAGGOT BY THE TIME I START NOTICING THE PROFIT. I HATE BEING BORN A FUCKING POORFAG RETARDED C UCK JESUS JESUS JESUS FUUUUUUUCK
pls legalize euthanasia

Attached: eyes.png (315x68, 31K)

I've never seen anyone buy condoms desu

I’m on the verge of making it, all I need to do is internalize that people in general can genuinely like me and just enjoy my presence, and that girls specifically can find me attractive and would want to have sex with me

man rise up your doing fine. just have a good cry tonight by yourself to sad music at 12 am and fall asleep and tmrw you will be happy.

Take some time off. Take collagen. Next time warm up for a while.

Go to another doc and tell him the symptoms and what you think.

Sounds like you're a smart guy who can get what you want when you put your mind to it.
Trust me, if you focus and get your work life in order, everything else (girls) will fall into place. Never go searching for a girlfriend or you will settle for something less. Don't think about ending it over your current situation, as it sounds like you have the intelligence to pick and choose what you want in life.
Peace.

>down 30 lbs since new years
>still overweight, fuck it though, getting stronger and looking better
>landed decent job and started working before graduating
>finally making a plan and sticking to it to get my finances in order
>bro introduces me to his girl's sister, qt3.14 nursing student
>go out in a group, have a great time with each other
>said she was looking for tall bearded guy with a brain, that's kinda me
>go on solo date hitting it off, no awkwardness
>she's coming with me to companies 1st quarter event
>2019 bretty gud so far

fuck I really like her anons but am trying to stay cool and not sperg out on her. Haven't felt an honest attraction and connection to someone like this in a long time. Life is finally starting to be enjoyable after a pretty long depression. Its gonna take some time and hard work, but I think I'm gonna make it

Attached: 1551709660493.jpg (640x640, 44K)

>go to carnival party because hue
>tall, skinnyfit, above average face, dress nice
>the only girls who make eye contact with me are already accompanied, but for some reason keep looking
>see all the cutest girls hanging out with favelado niggers and onions boys
>come home more depressed then before wanting to kill myself and ranting in my head about biological determinism and black pills
seriously guys, why keep on going if you fail at the most basic skill in human existence, the one thing that set us apart from other primates and humanoids, who made us successful in ruling the world? It's literally failing at being human. Call is incelling or whatever, but why focus on autistic self improvement, career, lifting if those things aren't really needed in the social game as illustrated by the dyel ugly poor niggers fucking pretty girls? It's all a cope if you ask me.
And I'm not sure if there are guys out there who really don't care about this stuff or they're just trad LARPing in desperate cope, but I can't not care about it. I can go study and work and make money but I'll be unhappy as long as I'm a social failure, no matter what. Idk, I'm really fucking depressed now listening to black metal here, and not drunk enough to handle these feels. I just really wanna be dead more than I ever wanted to. I didn't even approach anyone today because I did yesterday and the failure destroyed me, I just don't have the mental fortitude and positive energy to do it again today. Even when I get as far as taking a woman to bed I can't just fuck because my disgrace of a anxiety-ridden, porn addict brain won't let me get an erection. Normies have solid social positive feedback loops since their 12 and been out chasing after girls (like my cousin who's 12 and will probably lose his virginity before me). I just started last years at 20 so my brain is the scared, frail one that associates socializing with pain and only wants to be left alone. I just want to cry and destroy something.

Attached: 1545615122585.gif (499x378, 73K)

>Bought some weights to do simple workouts at home a few months back
>Feeling nice
>Picking them up almost every day
>Decided to take off my shirt and take a picture because I feel nice
>Still skinnyfat
>Not only that I now have uneven manlet tits

Life hates me and I hate it back. Worst thing is that I was actually feeling a little bit proud of myself.

Attached: 1450531338567.jpg (620x620, 49K)

i just found out my grandpa has lung cancer. he's in his 90s so maybe it was a matter of time but he's always been so active and strong with no health issues. he never even smoked. we don't know the severity of it yet but i feel guilty and sad. he didn't deserve this

>Roomate moved in with girlfriend. >Had to moved in with parents.
>Got depressed and have been here for months.
>Finally got a bartending job at new resteraunt but it hasn't been making me enough to find apartment yet.
>Lifting 6 days a week but spill my spaghetti when I go out because of the shame from living at home at 24.

Attached: 1551248800314.png (1112x886, 61K)

Guys how do I come to terms with the fact I'll most likely be a virgin for the rest of my life? Its something I don't want but I'm too autistic to be in a relationship.

Didn't mean to quote the above user.

Attached: 1549860814435.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I've applied for a new job to finally get out of barwork and into hopefully a long term secure career. Its as an apprentice draftsman, but I don't have any experience in autocad so I'm hammering out online tutorials to try and get myself somewhat familiar with it before I hopefully get an interview.
I'd love to get the job, but I'm somewhat worried because it means I'll be spending the next four years away from my home country halfway across the world. I've already been here for four years already. I haven't seen my father in person for four years- the same for my best friends and a couple of years for other family members. It means I'm not going to see my niece grow up in person and I'll realistically be here when my grandparents die (they're slowly on their way out).
I stay in contact with all of them, but I feel like I need to do this for myself, otherwise I'll feel as if I'll be returning the same as I left.

I'm surprised how much I'm thinking about this and I haven't even been contacted for an interview yet.

>been working a shitty low pay job for like 4 years in a hospital cause i cant get into grad school, spend most my day dicking around, feel likea friggin idiot
>two managers moving away and i suggest i pick up a significant portion of their duties (scheduling staff to see patients) and upper management seems okay with it
>going to ask for a raise because obviously im not taking on a ton more duties for nothing and might actually get to do some non-idiot level work for once here and feel like im actually contributing

my god things may actually be looking a little bit up

Lmao is pretty insane how many people here have female problems. And of course im one of them as well. I can't stop thinking about this unbelievably beautiful woman. If only I wasn't a fucking bitch I could do something to get her to be interested in me. Another story of a young beta male.

I'm sure you had some shitty moments as well, why don't you try and remember them? She can't be that good buddy, you are just stuck in a loop. I can assure you that this girl is not the reason you're sad. She's just an easy target to put the blame on for your current shitty psychological state. Try to find the real reason why you are sad. You're gonna make it user, we are all going to make it

Attached: 1535646922297.jpg (803x439, 43K)

seems like you are burnt out maybe do light stuff for 2 weeks [muscle takes two weeks of no protein and weights before breakdown] and find other hobbies try not to think about weights

I'm finally starting to feel better.

While I was with my bf we put on a lot of weight, I was 92kg at my highest. We did have a good time together but every time something minor came up he would completely shut down, just escalating the situation.

I was really unhappy with my life so I started working out, figuring if I want to change something I have to change myself first. Once I started losing weight my bf started sabotaging me. Telling me I wouldn't make it, trying to hold me off from going to the gym. I finally broke up with him and I've never felt better.

I now lost 14kg and still going strong, but I also moved towns because of work and have no one here.

I'm fucking lonely Jow Forums, how do you get friends at nearly 27?

Thanks man, I try. There are lessons I should've learned by now but I make the same mistakes so much I assume I'm actually mentally broken in some significant way. Maybe it'll click some day. I feel like it has, but I've felt that way before and it always breaks down nonetheless.

Just starting to feel lonely
>haven't been on a date in years
>last time was with a girl I really liked
>we seemed to connect pretty well
>I fingerbanged her in her car
>couldn't get hard for some reason so I never pulled out my dick even though she really wanted it
>after that she told me she didnt want a relationship because she was going to college and didnt want to do long distance
>probably just wanted to have guilt free sex with college chads
>still think about her a lot and cant become interested in anyone else because I think I cant get over her

JORDAN WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME

>uneven manlet tits

Most likely caused by excessive masturbation. Try either using your other hand or just stop masturbating so much.

>Gf broke up with me about three months ago
>I said screw it and focused on university exams and did good
>I didn't care much about the break up even though it was a great relationship.just did my thing: studying, lifting, hanging out...
>Now I'm considering looking for someone new and I can't ,I thing no one will match her,in the look and personality...

Guys how to I get back out there after I had very good relationship?I feel like she was really good for me and I don't even want to bother looking for someone new ..

having casual sex with this cute sian girl for almost a year.
everything is fine, until i blow my load. Instant depression kicks in and i just wish that she would be me ey girlfriend, which broke up with me almost a year ago. She really loved me but i acted like an ass and she made it clear that she doesnt want any contact.
the asian girl is cuddling really close and movin her hand through my hair. All i think about is my ex girlfriend and why the asian chick isnt her.
go home the next morning and be depressed again. i just want her back but it will never happen. ive lost her but i cant and i dont want to let go.

I don't remember when I've broken up with my gf. Yesterday or last week?
It's all a blur but I vividly remember her telling me she has been disappointed in my behavior. It's not the breaking up, but the fact that I disappointed her that sucks.
I haven't even mourned yet, I don't think I can be sad about women and relationships again, but I'm also disappointed in myself for being such as ass. She was perfect in almost every way to be honest. Really didn't deserve her.
Part of me constantly thinks she'll just text me today saying she wants to make this work, but another part of me is foolishly proud and would never apologize.
Part of why I ended the conversation with "ok" and never tried to fix things. My pride is too great and I would never accept I'm wrong.

find people who have same interests but arent bitter (not Jow Forums). hugbox type people can make actually good friends.

>have depression
>get soul-crushing sadness at random times
>like right now
>nothing caused it so i can't take steps to undo it

Same, feeling it right now.

Attached: 1543548601781.jpg (400x388, 38K)

are you a gril or do you belong to the gays?

I buy condoms occasionally so the cashiers think I have sex

I'll try, still tough though. I just dunno where to go to. I'd feel just retarded going to a bar alone and I'm not really into clubbing anymore
I'm a grill not a faggot

>to antisocial to chat up anybody i don't know
>look like a douche with resting asshole face so nobody ever talks to me

I feel really bad for being a sperg in my college years and whenever I see college related things I get sad because I wasted so much potential. Also i am desperate for the affectionate touch of a woman, it's more important than sex at this point

Where are you from anyway?

I went through nearly exactly the same thing, minus the arguments about stupid shit. I was all for communicating and proactively trying to solve issues, whereas she hoped things would get better but wouldn't actively try to make progress in that direction. Doesn't help that her friends are all staunch feminists that have been actively pushing her to be single and free and shit.

If she's not willing to put in the effort to work through things, and instead just "hopes things will get better", then it's basically a lack of respect and they've clocked out already. Took me some time to understand it, but the realization makes everything 10x easier.

Germany

it will be tough user. It will take time but it will get better with every day. Everyone deserves happiness, it will work out bro.

>Abusive tyrant father, zombie bipolar mother
>Start therapy at 15
>Do all of the "right" things, work hard in school, exercise regularly, avoid alcohol and general teenage degeneracy, go to therapy to work on my issues
>End up having to cut off a lot of friends who didn't respect me
>Get accepted into computer engineering
>Scrape through first year or so due to depression, insomnia, etc but manage to work hard enough to overcome it
>Incrementally improve my results each year through hard work
>Finally starting to see the end in sight, a first class honours computer engineering degree with no debt
>Have had a few recruiters contacting me on LinkedIn with job offers and I'm nearly a year and a half off graduating

All the discipline, stoicism and pain is finally looking like it's going to pay off bros. Been a long road and I've been alone for a long time but I'm finally in a pretty stable place mentally, while doing it pretty much all by myself. I'm probably going to be the most successful kid from my high school class despite all the shit I've been through. Hard not to be proud of what I've done, I come from a shitty depressing rural town where most people don't even make it to college, never mind get through a 4 year engineering degree with top marks.

Well done user, I'm proud of you!

Keep up the great work and never stop striving to better yourself.

I genuinely hope that you are happy

>saw pic of ex GF on Facebook
>>she was happy
>>text her
>>text her
>>text her
YIKES

Attached: 1551704032370.png (837x837, 290K)

>While I was with my bf we put on a lot of weight, I was 92kg at my highest.
based
>I now lost 14kg and still going strong
cringe

Attached: 1549142317668.png (720x603, 407K)

I'm unironically better person because of this site,because of SIG and because of Jow Forums. You're fucking idiot if you believe in your pic

Attached: 1516264250634.jpg (789x2795, 391K)

>pass the condom
Good, I never understood how normies can use condoms. My dick goes limp as soon as I try to put it on and you can't feel anything. You might as well just masturbate because the "sex" isn't even worth it.

lmao at the newfag who wrote that. lmao at the newfag who reposts that.

there's a reason this was on /v/

>grow up coddled by an overprotective mother
>deathly afraid of disappointing my parents
>discover that I can't fail if I don't try
>waste my years going through the motions, hardly ever socializing or trying anything new
>turn into a huge shut in
>get into university, still riding the wave of mediocrity
>start my masters because always sticking with what I know
>at this point a 25yokhv still living with my mother
>go on exchange program
>freedom for the first time in my life
>making friends, going out, attending festivals
>get back home, make changes
>start lifting
>start learning the guitar
>finish masters, start my PhD
>fucking hate my research topic
>exchange program again
>28yokhv at this point
>make good friends with two other guys from my country
>girl approaches me at a bar
>we make out
>we go out another time
>have a great time
>she sees through me and asks me if I'm a virgin
>"y... yeah"
>she says she wants to know me better
>go out with her a third time, my friends come along
>we get way too wasted and start playing strip poker
>we try having sex, but too drunk to get it up
>she says she likes me and that she's scared
>everyone goes to bed
>wake up the next day and something clicks in my head
>have a moment of enlightenment
>my life has been pretty boring and shit all around
>but it has been getting better
>my cut is going good
>my lifts have been getting better
>realize I'm in the upswing
>and I am going to take this momentum and keep pushing forward no matter what
>girl sends me a message asking for forgiveness for getting too drunk and behaving badly
>find out from friends later that they both ended up fucking her after I left
>they all feel pretty bad about it all around
>I feel... fine
>I have no idea what the future holds
>but I am excited about where my life will lead me for the first time ever

It does gets better Jow Forums, but it's up to you to make a change. Take my hand and come fly with me user.

Attached: wagm.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I had to pace around my room for a minute because of the betrayal. You cut them all off I hope?

>You cut them all off I hope?
No brah. You seem to have missed my point. I am not gonna mull over shit anymore. I am done feeling sorry for myself. I will seize the day and I am going to keep pushing forward, with everything, just to see where it all leads. I am never going back again.

I get that and I respect it. I am not asking if you are mulling it over, I asked if you cut them off as a burden and continued a cleaner path