It's not gay if I spend 30 minutes on my glutes r-right?

it's not gay if I spend 30 minutes on my glutes r-right?

Attached: Jordan.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

It’s gay if someone else spends 30 minutes on your glutes

it's pretty gay, gay guys are going to want to buttfuck you

Working on your glutes that much is a signal to all that you want to be fucked in the ass. Got something to tell us OP?

not gay but you sure sound like a massive faggot

n-no I just wanna look like pic from behind

nah man girls love looking at guys asses just as much as we like looking at theirs

theyre just better at hiding it

Attached: DyOm_NEUcAA_3nN.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Banged a girl that said "girls dont care about how a guy's ass looks". She then grabs it the whole time we fuck and kept complimenting mine.
Most guys look like shit and don't workout their legs/wear baggy pants.

it's gay as fuck user. but you do you.

Attached: URqVutn1LkAk65PG6DtjPuePh1_IFx5V8xZ9xb3thO8.png (1002x767, 694K)

>Woman says something but actually wants the exact opposite
Story of western civilization

nothing wrong with that, a lot of office workers spend all day on their glutes

I actually started doing these daily again since I neglected them for months as I worked on my upper body. 2bh it feels pretty gay doing all the training that white thots who bang black guys primarily do at the gym.

It is if you’re a guy

If OP is doing it, then its gay

Nope. Glutes assist in every major weightlifting movement so it's good to strengthen them lest you hurt yourself.
Wrong. There are other, better ways to signal that you want to be fucked in the ass such as wearing jockstraps under thin gym/booty shorts so that everyone can see the outlines of the jockstrap whenever you bend over.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.31_[2018.10.19_21.43.17].png (1220x678, 968K)

underrated

Attached: 1492637082667.jpg (365x346, 16K)

A quality post on Jow Forums? WTF is happening?

If I'm doing phraks greyskull should I do glute accessory work on deadlift or squat days?

user ain't wrong.

Attached: 53113411_2241352619517092_2356037218260221952_n.jpg (480x304, 9K)

>Wrong. There are other, better ways to signal that you want to be fucked in the ass such as wearing jockstraps under thin gym/booty shorts so that everyone can see the outlines of the jockstrap whenever you bend over.

thanks for the info based gay gemposter

Memes aside:
You're all fucked up if you don't have huge glutes of steel.
That's the muscle that assists every activity we did pre-agriculture and what you always see in good development on man of tribal societies (alongside with teeth, cranial development, posture, etc).

Having strong, big glutes has to be the best way to improve quality of life, if you're a bad back cuck like I was, focus hard on your glutes and core and see life become something more

Stop with Claire posting you fucking weirdos.

fpbp

I only do heavy hip thrusts in the gym because it doesn't look so suspicious. After i get home I do all the thot excercises with resistance bands.

user I...

Very good *honk*

Attached: 1550648313351.png (1000x800, 313K)

Her ass is flat, dummy boy

no but trany posting will

Attached: 1549283032733.png (575x2025, 365K)

How do y’all work your glutes? Split squats?

B-but deadlifts work glutes

>pun intended

That’s clearly Jordan

>Training the most important muscle to a woman
>Gay