youtu.be/HyeL9AcLohw
youtu.be/yB54Mot4Uh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay

Second for tomato to the gas chamber

youtube.com/watch?v=igpoHw6TQ5A

Based

Nth for sumo being literally cheating

I have no idea what I'm doing and my form is total shit but I still pulled this.

Attached: Deadlift 560x1.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

Agreed
Were you banned? Didn't see you post for a while

Nope, I haven't been banned. I was just really busy for a while and not posting as much. I haven't really gone anywhere.

8th for going to the gym so I know the Bench Autist is going to post his many, many copes thinking he's safe from a brutal BTFOing because I'm not here. It's up to you good Anons and fellow tripfags to prove him wrong.

>the twink that pulls 100lbs more than me
fuck

>I have no idea what I'm doing and my form is total shit

how is that any different than usual?

>The twink hop after his PR
You're a cute boy!

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

the good news is that he's a shit looking faggot with shit form and embarrassing posts

the bad news is that you're even worse, pube head

Attached: 1522827469614.gif (330x319, 945K)

Nice blog *actually waits until the squatcel is gone to post his shitty pasta*

Not even going to bother this time. You're fucking pathetic, you posted this shit thirteen fucking minutes after figman said he'd leave. You're pathetic.

Attached: SWNSVOMITDOG01jpg372847.jpg (620x505, 92K)

Attached: just fuck my shit up.png (2518x1024, 1.21M)

t. insecure dumb fuck with a shit bench. the fact that you're paying attention to random tripshits/obsessing over an anonymous person says infinitely more about you than your non sequitur about me you weak little faggot lmao.

Attached: 1542089887308.png (650x650, 43K)

Attempted 295x3 today. Got 2 but on the second I was stuck in the middle for about 10-15 seconds before I had to have the spotter just grab it from me. I assume this is a movement deficiency and was going to do Floor Press since my gym doesn't really have equipment for the rest. Any other suggestions? I assume more tricep work.

Attached: Bench1.png (664x831, 657K)

slingshot or board press. i do board press with a comp pause for that extra bit of specificity

Attached: god.png (640x853, 1.1M)

*on the third I was stuck
First 2 were good.

>slingshot

Attached: 1525404251054.gif (263x396, 649K)

Don't have a slingshot or boards. Anything I could use to mimic a board?

A towel, fold it up and put it under your shirt.

Word. Appreciate it, user.

Go to the hardware store and literally buy a wooden board you kike nigger

I think my uni gym would take the board away desu.

Based

Cringe, second angle btw

Attached: VID_20190305_175409_2.webm (1080x1920, 2.86M)

>mixed grip
>sumo
>cucked bitch hair
>manlet
>faggot shirt

Attached: 1529647234680.jpg (500x454, 177K)

ok hank

Don't hate on the shirt.

Attached: IMG_20190216_135705083.jpg (3024x4032, 2.35M)

>more than you can

Attached: 1551742272894.jpg (800x596, 50K)

Blitzball Chad

Ok the sexual tension is too much. Get a room and fuck already jeez.

>tfw no boulder delt gf

>not being bros with the gym manager
Big mistake

>chalk is technically forbidden in my gym (rules were written by the owner who is a 50 year old woman), but the manager doesn't care as long as I don't make a mess
>instead of throwing away protein drinks and snacks past the expiration date, he gives away to regulars for free
>emptied out a storage closet so a select group of bros can put their shit in there (belts, boards, tubs of electrolytes, etc)

Did 120kg deadlifts for 17 reps in a row

Should I post it? It was sumo and with straps (even though I can dl 160 without straps, didnt wanna fail amrap due to grip)

or will I be made fun of

>moved some bitch weight with straps and shitter stance, you guys wanna see?

no. fuck off, fairy boy.

ok can i see your lifts?

I've convinced the gym owners to let me deadlift, even though they don't have a platform and the other businesses complain about the noise

the fact you had to ask is enough to make fun of you. Take your weak ass out of this general newfag

I can probably beat your ass with one hand desu

nope. go work on your pansy ass lifts, fucking faggot.

you're probably the same 17 year old dyel faggot or obese incel as the rest 95% of Jow Forums

post proof bitch or stfu

You're pulling more than the two fags talking shit

LMAO is that a zanarkand abes t shirt
fuckin NEEEEEERD

probably, why are they not posting? Jow Forums is riddled with dyel teens and it's annoying

Projection.

lmao just look at how sensitive the little pansy bitch gets. your lifts are shit and a 120kg deadlift is beyond pathetic. you're just not worthy, fuck boy. cope or kys.

Attached: 1551659322976.jpg (500x498, 245K)

It's very funny to see you in character, shitting on someone that pulls a little more than you. But you do conventional, right?

tfw no twink gf

lol nah, i OHP more than that for reps ya dainty puss. what's your next cope post going to be?

I curl more than you can OHP. Now post a video or fuck off you autistic little shit. I swear if I ever meet you irl I'll punch your balls in so far Bruce Jenner will be jealous.

I'm not 17 or dyel, you're the one shitting on people you annoying fags

wtf is this xbox live circa 2007 type discussion?

you kids should be beat

I'm not shitting on anyone you dumb cunt. Don't (you) me again.

It's usually dead around this time, anyway

>eurofrens go to bed, only amerilards post
>quality of the thread goes down the shitter
Why is that surprising?

t. underage dweeb having a mental breakdown. stop embarrassing yourself, hop off the family computer and go to bed you weak, emasculated retard.

Attached: 1527470152516.jpg (400x315, 47K)

kys homo

what the fuck is this shit? this has to be ironic
fucking zoomer scum

O B S E S S E D

Once again, you fail to post a video of your lift (I say lift because you aren't capable of deadlifting or squatting, you short crippled faggot) or a picture of your body from your great bench press. Get back when you have an argument instead of ad hominem.
I will skull fuck you until you bleed.

that wasnt even me you cringey teenager

Projection.

>underage pussy boy STILL bitching because everyone is laughing at his pathetic deadlift

boy howdy, incels nowadays sure are touchy

Attached: 1537011354103.gif (413x334, 41K)

>Posts anime reactions
>Calls others an incel
You're one stupid motherfucker aren't you?

>he just can't stop bitching and crying

LMAO, so THIS is what a shit deadlift gets you. what an insecure, fragile loser. i bet your squat and bench press are even more pathetic you piece of shit.

Attached: 1508645712295.jpg (365x368, 41K)

>posting anime and talking shit online when you probably can't even pull lmao5pl8

>random faggot thinks a 5plate pull is impressive

i know that seems like a big deal to a scrawny bitch like you, but that's not even my last warm up set, kid. start coping.

>implying I think any of my lifts are even remotely impressive
Also I don't think 5pl8 is impressive, clearly, since I'm almost at 6pl8.

>that dull, limp dicked cope

definitely a GDE so gj on being honest.

Attached: 1528674489041.jpg (613x531, 36K)

>6 in the morning
>not even a minute of sleep
Bye gains.

fag

Can anyone tell me where I could learn about RTS emerging strategies? I've seen it mentioned here a couple of times and I'd like to try it

do a single @8
do some backoff volume
and just bee urself l

Attached: 1509486652663.gif (914x1091, 30K)

youtu.be/WdGP120e4B0
youtu.be/HyeL9AcLohw
youtu.be/yB54Mot4Uh4

you guys are worse than hank. stop giving him attention and he wont post.

u look like u slip roofies into girls drinks and get beat up by the dumpster

Rude.

>bench 5x5 @85%
how the fuck am i supposed to do this

Attached: 1511563159242.png (125x95, 986)

What I think he means to say is that the Zanarkand Abes are the team for bandwagoning faggots. Al Bhed Psyches are the patrician's team of choice.

.t shit bench, shit squat, shit deadlift, shit every other lift, shit body, shit hobbies, shit job (jk you don't have a job IBYWYPWHOTITDYFTSSBTWBTTBHSWYDABATST [I Bet You Wish Your Parents Would Hop On The Internet To Defend Your From This Sphincter Searing But They Won't Because They're Too Busy Having Sex With Your Dog And Boyfriend At The Same Time]), shit life.

Get a hold of yourself, quit the delusional LARPing on an Venezuelan Food Scavenging Enthusiasts briefing, post your no doubt pathetic body and lifts, fuck off to get your life in order, and stop being so predictable.

Attached: Bad News Intensifies.gif (498x330, 191K)

redditt told some 18 year old kid that 290grams of protein and 4000kcal is too much
that place is something else

What were you doing on r*ddit, friend?

Attached: JESSE.jpg (1079x845, 287K)

I know you guys love arguing about programs and that programming doesnt matter, but its always 4 days a week programs. I need something thats 3 days a week. Ive been doing madcow, but im starting to stall on some lifts. (mainly deadlift and squat)

looking for ways to get angry

Hey Buddy!
My website (strongerbyscience) has a page for 28 of my free programs for all ranges of expertise in xlsl form accompanied by a pdf file to explain them. You can build your own package of 3 day training program from them.
Did I mention they are totally free of charge to download!

Cheers,
Greg

Attached: Greg Cuckolds.jpg (900x900, 100K)

You're probably going to have to throw some of your own shit together. Or pick out some shit from Cuckols' free programs, there are a fair amount of 3day/week options.

Ultimately, you're likely going to be doing all three lifts on at least two days.

Absolutely disgraceful pictures

Sean muir's wilks are equipped
Wilks is extremely injured but does have a solid lifting history. It has been over a decade though
And he owns property which he rents out. One of which is rented to a brothel - which are legal in Australia.

The combover and Chinese vapourware plates are legit though.

Thats what I was worried about. I suck at making my own programs. And my preferences would be squat 3x, deadlift 1-2x and bench 2x with some other vertical press on a 3rd day.

LMAO Martins Licis rocking the aheago hoodie

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-114517.png (2560x1440, 1.79M)

Starting to think you are martins based on the shilling.

Thanks a ton man!

Any tips for SBD knee sleeves sizing? My calves are 38cm and knee joint is 38cm also.

I was wondering to get size S for maximal support but how hard these things are get on?

Attached: sbd chart.png (700x490, 27K)

Could I workout with an empty stomach, fasted or would it affect my strength?

smalls would be a bitch to put on, if you don't care about maybe gaining at most 2.5 extra kgs on squat just get the larges.

What did Licis mean by this shirt?

Attached: MAAAAAARTINS.png (399x669, 492K)

is it with a program that has a training max? if not im not sure its physically possible even with 10 minute rests

70s Big, check the volafile. Minimalist but effective, takes you through various programming stages to milk gains for a long time.