Human cells can only divide about 50x untill they die

>human cells can only divide about 50x untill they die
>less cells in a body mean less cell division required to build that body
>less cells in a body mean less cell division required to maintain that body
>IGF-1 triggers growth -> cell division

Is my conclusion that slightly underweight manlets age at a lower rate and therefore stay fit longer logical?
Do tall people die earlier?
(We already know that fat people die early, but usually not from old age.)
Will sub 5'5" 130lbs manlets mog your grave?

Attached: Manlet_0851f1_6704770.jpg (654x413, 34K)

>Do tall people die earlier?
No, but that could be because they tend to be wealthier, had better childhood nutrition, or just generally have better genes (i.e. less mutational load).

What's the point of living longer if you're a manlet ? Would you trade your sight for 20 more years of lifespan ?

>hurr durr what are adult stem cells
Estimated OP IQ: 92 divided by his age because his neurons all died out

>manlets age at a lower rate
Fucking this!
Looking at my family tree I have not lost a relative due to old age below 93 years of age, but that was also accident related.
My 5'0" grand grandmother, died after an accident she never recovered from.
She was relatively fit untilk that accident only months before her death and survived both world wars.
One of my grandfathers died of colon-cancer, one grandma of alcoholism (dried out) and one grand grandfather died in the Rheinwiesenlager after WW2.
My parents look ~30 years old, dad (5'7")got his first gray hairs a last year at 50 and no hair loss.
Mom (5'2") got her first gray hairs at 45 and wrinkles only started at about the same time.

>Do tall people die earlier?
Yes.
Pretty sure this is well known

They don't, it's manlet cope

Even stem-cells can only divide untill about the 50th division in total, the telomers are gone after that.
Without the telomers, the cell looses parts of its genetic code and therefore functionality.
You don't get to choose.

Show me one person 6'5" and above that lived to 100 years old.

It's more simple than you think.

As you age you basically get fucked up.

So if somebody is taller, bigger, there is more of them to fuck up over time.

>if i pick a really small percentile of the population there will be less people to represent the population that lives above 100 year old
Why are manlets retarded ? Oh right height is correlated with IQ

>Even stem-cells can only divide untill about the 50th division in total, the telomers are gone after that.
>Without the telomers, the cell looses parts of its genetic code and therefore functionality.
That is bullshit. Multipotent SCs are immune to hayflick limit and they express telomerase.

im 5 feet 11
170 lbs
natty

smoke socially drink every other day
but still in moderation, plaining to quit smoking this year

dont take proteins or creatine just eat whatever i feel to, drink lots of water gets plenty sleep be poor

how long may i live ?

Attached: 20190120_141247.jpg (1080x1920, 950K)

I know that only a few people grow to 6'5" and above, but pretry much all 100 year olds are not much taller than 5' while the average height is something like 5'10"-6'0" for men in most western countries.

You small.

manlets live longer thats a fact dunno about the fact if they age slower or not but for sure they have a higer longwvity potential than taller correlatives

but if you want to really know what predicts longevity is your sprinting speed specially at 20-30 year old

every single top sprinter since the 50's is alive except bob hayes but he died off alcoholism, sprinting, people who is able to run fast specially in the 200-400 meters have strong as fuck hearts and are the most healthy athletes

Family background plays a huge roll here, the smoking reduces your life expectancy while working out (if that includes cardio) increases it.
Lower than average bodyfat % is good as well and small quantities of alcohol of about one beer/wine per day aren't known to reduce life expectancy.
So I would guess slightly above average.

forgot to add the fact that people who reachs very old ages have little to zero headaches during their lifetime and are more resilient to accidents or being hit in the head

Interestingly endurance athletes stay fit pretty long as well, but the rampant use of doping in the sports sure has its side-effects at the pro-level.
The fact that Armstrong is even alive these days says a lot, not only did he survive cancer, he was also took insane amounts of EPO and other shit like bloodbags for years.
That son of a bitch even competed in the fucking Ironman recently.
Although the 50's to 80's where far worse with all their stimulants like meth, amphetimines amd pot belge.

Interesting never heard that statistic, any source ? I have a headache only when sick or maybe once a year.

People with their constant headaches and migraines fucking creep me out. Maybe drink some water once a year and figure out why your head feels like it wants to fucking explode 50% of the time.

people who get headaches often their bodies dont approach oxygen in the correct and most efficient way causing headaches and migraines wich at long term damage their cells and make them age faster and worse, also people who gets headaches oftem happen to be physically weaker and more prone to stress wich is a death sentence in the long run

the fact headaches ruin their cell makeup is not about the headaches themselves but their inneficient breathing system wich shows poor genetics, legit mouthbreathers get heart and brain diseases later in life, they just have a poor oxygened body with poor oxygened organs

Who wants to live to 100? After 80 life get exponentially worse every year