Doing boxing 7 weeks now

>Doing boxing 7 weeks now
>Shelling out $$$$ upwards of 90$ an hour for 2 hour 1on1 lessons 3 times a week for a coach that has 20 years experience, and competed and won numerous medals
>Foot work, head-movement, techniques all seem up to scratch
>Been sparring without head gear and doing very good
>Feel like i can knock anyone out now and keep hoping someone starts me at work or on the street

How do i snap out of this feeling Jow Forums?, i feel like i want to really hurt someone, and get started by someone. I really want to try out what I've learned out in the real world without training conditions.

Attached: 38462654_306451649914029_1426065863965933568_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7bbmjtAB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you'd get fucked up by a 10 year old muay thai fighter

Doubt it, my right hand has knocked over 2 sparring partners.

I've got one hell of an overhand right.

ur dick and ur bf's dick don't count as sparring partners

if you have this mentality, you need to enter amateur competition.

if that doesnt show you youre still dog shit then you need to enter another martial arts as well eg bjj judo wrestling muai thai

one of 2 things will happen

1. you realise your dog shit question why you keep getting beat up and giving yourself cte and quit

2. you are actually good; keep fighting through the struggles and make it very far in boxing/ martial arts where you break out of what is known in bjj as blue belt confidence .

I think my coach is the ego boost, who keeps telling me I'm a very fast learning, and doing every as he says like it's a video game. Overall he is incredibly impressed and actually WANTS me to compete.. where's i don't.

I just want to try out what I've learnt on someone aggressive.

>Overall he is incredibly impressed and actually WANTS me to compete.. where's i don't.
>I just want to try out what I've learnt on someone aggressive.

That is competition you fuckwit.

Be honest: you just want to fuck someone up who won't fight back.

I don't want to beat someone in competition rules, i want someone to start me in the real world with no rules and have me uppercut him into oblivion.

go start a fight with someone and get knocked out cold, you'll be right back to being a pussy

Get a big sign. Paint "I HATE NIGGERS" on it. Go into your nearest urban center. Enjoy

like i said you got blue belt confidence.

seriously street fights are different. too many variables like getting jumped by someones friends and their friends friends. knocking some kid out and him hitting the pavement funny giving you life for manslaughter, or yourself tripping on the uneven concrete and getting stomped on by a dude 30kg heavier'

you'll get over it eventually

Boxing is a great start, but Muay Thai is what you should get into next.

Boxing has great head and leg movement, and amazing counters and angles for striking, but Muay Thai has a better clinch and the kicks on your lead foot will literally make you fall over.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7bbmjtAB0

This does a breakdown. Boxing is a great start into mixed martial arts.

I guess, it's also confident inducing knowing i could knock someone out with ease now, confidence breeds aggression. My foot work is top notch, head movement, pad work, and even sparring is going very very well when i combine everything I've learnt, and the patience.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (240x300, 14K)

So your coach gives you the d in the locker room after your workout? Says, he's "incredibly impressed".... Seems reasonable for $90...

Compared to his other students, i'm the best as shown in the sparring and I've done it for half the time.

the boxer literally never went offensive

if the boxer had just rushed him it would have been over

instead he just let himself get kicked

not even a single dempsey roll

Attached: 144142-145634.png (300x234, 143K)

have you ever been in a real fight?

Like I said, you want to fuck someone up who doesn't know how to fight back.

You meet lifters at the gym, drunks at a bar and fighters in the ring. Now you can fight , the likelihood someone will actually mess with you is slim compared to when you were uninitiated. If you start shit with the unskilled, you're a coward. fight someone competent and go pro faggot.

Attached: download (1).jpg (215x235, 6K)

Spar with one of the pro fighters at your gym.

fight someone in the ring you fucking pussy

>boxing less than 2 months
>better than guys who have been boxing for 4 months

real big achievement there, your coach is letting you spar noobies and bums, no respectable boxer who has competed is getting pushed around by a punk with 7 weeks of training under his belt

Let me explain, i will never ever bully someone, or fight someone untrained without him forcing himself on me and wanting to fight.. i will never start a fight myself.

You underestimating people, is a reason i knocked out the second sparring partner that had your attitude.

You can snap out of it by realizing that fighting outside of a controlled environment has a million things that can go wrong

You could hit somebody, they slip, they crack their skull on the pavement, and then you go to prison for manslaughter

Maybe they have a gun or a knife? Nobody wants to get their ass kicked so they will definitely pull it on you and if for some reason you still want to do something after that they'll shoot you or stab you 15-20 times

Say you challenge some guy who bumped into you at a bar, then you swing at him and his 5 friends decide to fuck you up and kick the shit out of you

Or maybe it's even possible that you win the fight and get away unscathed, in which case if there's cameras around they could have you charged with battery/assault

Fighting with somebody who hasn't signed a waiver agreeing to fight you is just an all around bad idea and you should never do it if you can avoid it

>Feel like I can knock anyone out now and keep hoping someone starts me at work or on the street
>I really want to try out what I've learned out in the real world without training conditions

>Doesn't even consider competing

Sounds more like you're overestimating yourself, what did you expect making a thread talking about how good you think you are? Either turn pro and fight in leagues or start shit with someone on the street if you wanna fight so bad. Otherwise just wait for someone to start shit with you which will probably take a while unless you're a total faggot.

this is exactly the reason I don't want to take up boxing myself

red pilled advice pay attention OP

If what you are saying is true then it sounds like you are just a talented athlete who is at a shitty gym. If experienced boxers are getting beat by a newbie with 7 week's experience it means your coach is not very good. Try finding a new gym that is a little more serious. Any boxing gym worth it's salt should have several pros training there or at the very least should be producing champions at an a mature level. You will be better off for it in the end.

you don't want to compete but you want to fight someone? fucking retard. your ass will get found out real quick in the ammies, where some slick fast nigger will knock you the fuck out. if you have any balls at all, go try your uppercuts at a USA boxing registered competition and post video of results.

My coach was a pro, and won numerous gold medals, bucko. This gym is the best I've found yet.

Only thing that stands out with me and everyone else, is i'm 110% serious on learning and getting better, i'm all ears when it's 1on1 and i understand / do everything he says.

So it all came natural to me.

you're an absolute mark, he tells this to everyone. you know he's selling you a product, right? jesus

dubs confirm. there's also the lovely case you "i beat up some punk kid and it turns out he's related to cops, now my life is a smoldering ruin of continual legal harassment" or "yeah i beat a guy up and eight weeks later a he smashed my knee from behind with a bat while i was walking to my car (no i can't prove it was him), it will never be the same again"

real life violence is ugly and scary

>>you're an absolute mark, he tells this to everyone. you know he's selling you a product, right? jesus

Sure, how about you stop by the gym? we could spare, you up in taxes?

I'll be glad to try it on someone from here.

Whoops, *Texas

I can 1v1 anyone ITT

Attached: IMG_20190305_231803791.jpg (1944x2592, 1.28M)

Your coach may have been a pro, but that doesn't make him a good coach necessarily. Are there any pros that train at your gym?

man you gonna get knocked out in tha streets cuz

See
I'll be glad, to spar with anyone from here, i train at slava boxing gym, my names Daniel (6ft5) you'll notice me as i'm the tallest. Days I'm training are, Monday, wed, Thursday, and go Friday and Sunday for heavy-bag work.

Attached: 321jpg.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

you're fucking delusional all it takes is one fight with someone who actually knows what they're doing and you're dead

this is now a cope thread.

.Cope

No, just confident i'd demolish and knock mount most people on 'Jow Forums, and i am willing to tests it by providing my name and where i train. I can spar with or without head protection, and whatever oz gloves you want.

People on here seem to be "boxers of the highest degree", I'd love to spar.

maybe it's because I'm still new to boxing, maybe I'm over extending
but boy do my fucking elbow tendons hurt and I'm quite scared.
you're supposed to snap fast, so what am I doing so wrong that its so sore? are they just weak?