What are some subtle ways to know if a gym thot wants to bang you?

What are some subtle ways to know if a gym thot wants to bang you?

Attached: 20333927.jpg (300x375, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/2sf7o/video/thick4
youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Talking to women at the gym
Do people actually do this? I usually just workout as a lone loser

if she bothers interacting with you then she does

If she says, "user, I want to bang you." Then you know.

just talk to her you fucking autist. if she clearly does not want to talk then she doesnt want to fuck

spankbang.com/2sf7o/video/thick4

If she keeps looking at you from across the gym (not once but a lot) that being said if this happens don't be a cuck and break eye contact, smile or whip your dick out.

How do I know for sure though? There has to be something else following up on this to verify

Attached: 1539381580865.jpg (599x474, 44K)

Fearing failure will never get you anywhere faggot.

ask her if she's working out

>thot said excuse me when trying to get past me
She wants the oenus doesn't she?

They don't

Nah, it's still 50/50

Wish she had long hair

Lick her out while she’s doing RDLS, if she stops u it’s pretty obvious

if she looks at you 3 times, you're in

but what if sje looks FOUR times?

You've missed your window

fuck dude, just imagine having your face right up her ass as she proceeds to blast out an absolutely goliath fucking fart

Attached: 1542754148572.jpg (1536x1671, 382K)

I heard that if asian women scratch the inside of your head when they shake hands with you they want to fuck

If she pauses her music or takes out a headphone (when you're not already talking to her) she likes you.

>if asian women scratch the inside of your head

get a load of this incel retard. pipe down, dumb fuck.

Attached: 1523308320792.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Get a load of this sadlife frogposting fag. The fact that you have literal comics of frogs on your device is so fucking sad. God cries when he thinks about you faggot

>Someone contributes meaningfully to the discussion
>Frogposter can't handle handle the thought of people actually getting sex

Every fucking time. Look retardo, go to Jow Forums if you want to bitch. The adults are discussing how to "smack" some thot ass

>incel retard spergs out because he got named for what he is

every single time with these embarrassing incels. this is exactly why the whore who spent 9 months shitting you out is ashamed of you and the john who knocked her up wants nothing to do with you. kill yourself asap, shit stain.

Attached: 1518842977071.jpg (258x245, 23K)

There's a girl who does this to me. She'll work out close and just stare. I'll feel her eyes on me and look up. Keeps staring at me and smiling and doesn't look away. Feels like she's trying to establish dominance but she doesn't say a word to me. It's a bit intimidating desu

Dude, it's easy. Just say "I want to smell your feet, if you know what I mean" then wink and flex a 'cep. You gotta learn how the ladies think if you really wanna pull them.

If she passes behind you from your right to your left 2 times in a row. then one time in your left side from south to north. 3 times in front of you from right to left. and make a full circle around you. she want the D trust me on this one.

>inb4 fucked almost every 10/10 thot in everygym i went
>inb4 stay mad faggots

I know you guys are sad sometimes but goddamn. If you think a girl is interested or you wanna know, just go talk to her. If you won't do that or can't muster the courage to do that then you're not gonna get anything even if she does like you.

Go up to them, say "Looking swole tonight ladies" and then just walk away

finally an alpha response

if she sucks your cock

If she puts her dick in your mouth while you are on the bench

A subtle way to know is to just know. You mean a 'subtle way to find out', and as you can probably tell, I cannot help you.

Wish she didn't fuck nigger dick

When you know she’s doing legs because you’ve been subtly taking peeks at her all workout, and then she chooses the bench in front of you to do dumbell rows but you’re too autistic to do anything about it so you just stare at your phone or somewhere that isn’t her ass and then she walks away frustrated. Par for the course

>2019
>still being an incel

this. 10 years of this.

but how can i tell whether women are staring out of cringe/disgust or interest without them making strong enough reactions to be perceived from facial expressions alone? most of the time it just comes across as neutral to me

this has literally been my life for the past 28 years

no autism.

>using the rack next to mine
>saying "hi user"
>working out within 10 feet of me

but why would she bother establishing dominance though? isn't this a guy-guy thing? or do women really do this to guys as well?

Scratch the inside of your head???

Attached: 1533129600169.jpg (186x223, 14K)

It’s all in the eyes, you little faggot.

I've had this happen to me. It's not a dominance thing. They're just messing with you because it's funny.

Eye contact implies the possibility of approach. Smile. If she smiles back, and most people do, go up after your set and have a conversation. Most people aren’t looking to hook up in the gym, they’re there to work out. Don’t push it unless she’s really, really into you.

Doesn't work all the time. I went to a concert recently and there were many girls miring me. One of them glanced and even starred at me all night. I small talked with her a couple times, but when I decided to leave and ask for her phone number she literally said "no thanks".
Women are weird man

Yeah she's way hotter than me so it's probably like that time in a high school a girl fake asked me out in front of her friends, haha

based haha poster

>if asian women scratch the inside of your head
>Someone contributes meaningfully to the discussion
>meaningful discussion

Attached: laughing spanish man.jpg (612x459, 49K)

>6' in heels
90% of Jow Forums btfo, including me

You are a disgusting spiteful excuse for a human.

guys what would happen if i just blew a load to this video and then hit the gym. would i be weaker? stronger?
serious question, i'm watching this shit and my dick is diamonds.

>Wakes up!
Or
>Takes of VR headset

Attached: 1546837571732.jpg (338x338, 18K)

I actually used to go the gym with an erection, calling it "hidden boner" in my mind. So it'd be like a game I was playing. It's kind of hard to put thoughts into words but I'd be like "oh, bulge showing...hidden boner!" and in a sketchy situation I'd think "damn, gotta hide that hidden boner!". Part of the game was positioning myself so no one could see the boner while stile maintaining it. So I'd be standing at an angle to anyones field of vision, moving like solid snake to hide the boner. Really fun but I dunno if it helped me lift

Attached: time for rape.jpg (868x1418, 691K)

>A big reminder to all the clueless guys in this board:

WOMEN DO NOT FIND THEMSELVES ATTRACTIVE WHEN THEY ARE IN THE GYM, WORKING OUT AND SWEATING.

Hitting on someone or trying to chat someone up at the gym is a horrible idea no matter how Chad you are. Women do not wanna get hit on in the gym and are not in the mood for it when they dont feel attractive. This is one of the reasons women only areas exist.

Do it in the club instead.

Attached: file.png (438x527, 311K)

That works both ways. Why the fuck you thots think its good idea to eye fuck guys in the gym???

seems like a lot of work

Then why do they come right in front of you and do some stupid ass exercise where they pretty much just show you their asshole through their skimpy gym shorts and when you change place they follow and do the same thing.

kek

>Implying women work out at the gym
Some do but most really don't. My daily walks are the level of their workouts

That tickling the palm maneuver??? Who’s doing this in 2019

Don't forget to do the 360 degree turn

Why don't you introduce yourself dub dub

You think you don’t have an overly heightened sense of importance. Pure coincidence unless she says something to you

Yes they are my dude, yes they are

Yeah it might be that too. The thing is, it gets a bit fishy after it happens for the fifth time in a row. And the exercises are always the same type of dumbbell ass showing shits that could be done anywhere in the gym.

Apparently the jews have been doing a lot of tickling this year but don't quote me on that

Every woman’s different I’ve seen some of them be friendly but generally most are like this

I've had a gym thot (fake ass and tits, very tempting, I'm engaged tho) 2 nights in a row now. First night, I was about to hit weighted dips and she literally stepped in front of me and said something and she introduced herself, we went back and fourth with some banter and she just kept looking at me all night. last night she walks right up to me with a big smile and introduced me to her friend, looked over and smiled at me all night and whenever I was in her proximity (racking a weight or something) she would touch me.

It's pretty clear she's into me. That's how you know

They always give an intial no to phone number, accept their answer with grace and continue the conversation, don't ask for a number but suggest another meeting.

Once had a girl who was doing squats ask to work in bench press with me.

One time asked a girl squatting how many sets she had left and she said I could work in with her. I said no thanks the guy in the rack next over had only 1 set left.
She then insisted I worked in with her and I was like nah its OK really he's almost done.

One time I was doing shoulder Press and a girl stood behind me and started doing awkward dumbell flies. Didn't think anything of it until I got up to rack the dumbells and looked in the mirror to see her staring at me the whole way. Went to go refill my water bottle to make sure she wasn't just looking in that direction and again stared at me the whole way. I asked her if she was waiting to use my bench and she shook her head no but didn't say a word.

One time caught a girl and a guy coming out the "family bathrooms" area together. Thing is, there are two bathrooms and an elevator and offices down there so it's hard to tell if they were together. They walked separately and the guy was shorter than the girl but pretty fit. As I passed the girl she looked me in the eyes dominantly the whole time with a straight face while my eyes darted between them and gears turned. I know people have fucked in there but it's usually Niggers.

women dont know what the fuck they want, theyre completely retarded. theyre like robots only they dont use common sense. if you want her go try or stay alone because women will die before theyre forced to put themselves on the line just like men do everyday

haha imagine if she took a shit right there lmao wouldn't that be disgusting haha

Elliot Roger 2 Electric Boogaloo

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI

Attached: 1544843399546.jpg (1440x1100, 708K)

LITERALLY MADE FOR BBC

>Hitting on someone or trying to chat someone up at the gym is a horrible idea no matter how Chad you are. Women do not wanna get hit on in the gym and are not in the mood for it when they dont feel attractive. This is one of the reasons women only areas exist.
My experience has been the opposite. I've chatted up a lot of girls at the gym. Ended up hooking up with a few of them as well (like 2 out of the 20 or so over a few years).
The only reason I don't do it anymore is because I like my gym and the awkward bumping into later that occurs ruined my workouts.

I'm at my hottest in the gym.
>big pump
>tight clothing
>either a big smile on my face from lifting or that sexy frowned focusing look
>hair looks better with a little sweat in it and being a bit wilder than usual
>extra T from lifting

If you dont look graceful while lifting youre objectively not even close to making it

Are you stroking your dick in public to maintain this?

Don't have to, it's titillating enough on its own to keep me going

banned

he would be facing her again if he turns 360 degrees you retard.

The gym, grocery store, and clothing stores are unironically the best places the meet women.

>he doesn't know how to moonwalk

this is correct.

You sound like a faggot

Let hikkys hickkk

>virgins think a woman is "subtle", much less one that would resemble a thot
If you, I assume an 18+ male, cannot tell the OBVIOUS signs of a woman's noticing and subsequent attraction to you, then you need to get the fuck away from Jow Forums forever and start living your life man.
Here's 2 easy ones: does she talk to you if it's not her job to, and have you ever looked over at her when you weren't paying attention, catch her staring, then briefly make eye contact before she smiles and looks away? No? Then maybe she's shy, but she probably thinks nothing of you. If so, talk to her once casually and introduce yourself. If she ever comes up to you and remembers your name, she probably likes you. If not, oh well bro.

I can't imagine what a squat would do to an already engorged dick. I cough with one and it feels like it's about to fly off my body.

jesus christ all these disingenious unnecessarily complex indirect social interaction algorithms just in order to know if a girl likes you or not seem beyond tiring

but at the gym youll see the girl again. so if she rejects you you will be forever the creepy incel

Girl with a Jupiterian brapper was doing her lifts in close proximity to me yesterday. Do you guys ever have to like clench your jaw because all you can think about is smashing a fat ass?

I just get extremely nervous that she'll notice me looking at her so instead I just ignore and cancel out her entire existence as if she's not even there anymore while looking thousand miles ahead into nothing

you're dumb. if you knew anything you'd know 90% of girls are shy as FUCK. they wont even look at you even if they like you. theres no way to know unless she "hovers" in front of you a lot

wow that's pretty specific

also

braaap

>Do it in the club instead.
Yes, wait for the scenarios where women think they're most powerful. Great advice.
Also, if they don't think they look good, why the selfies and Instagram posts?

Straight from the Jow Forums goes to the Philippians thread

>no woman bothers to interact with me
Feels bad man....

And say what?