Could you beat Batman 1v1?

Let’s say you’re walking in back alleys of Gotham and Batman notices that you have illegal test boosters in your possession. Now he’s going to kick your ass, are you strong enough to beat him in a fight? He has no gadgets except his normal zip line gun and 3 batarangs. You have your car keys, a blank of wood and 5 syringes full of roids.

Attached: 5ABB1F9C-30E6-4A8B-999F-83D9FD3CE8E3.png (237x421, 113K)

batman can bench like 500kg, someone post that one image when he snaps his leg from bench press lmao

Easy, stab him with all syringes at once

Great job, now you have a roid raged maniac beating you to a pulp.

Attached: C2F460ED-0E72-454C-9E00-A8D2C1E7005A.jpg (540x540, 51K)

I'm willing to bet nobody on this board can fight a guy who's mastered 127 martial arts and can bench 585 for reps

Even if you could match him physically, he's the most inteliigent human DC character and on top of that? Plot Armour.

pretty sure Azrael could beat him

Attached: Azrael.jpg (2048x1152, 397K)

The only humans to best Bats in a fight are bane on venom and slade. He's currently 2-2 with slade.

I would kill batman by hanging out far away from some criminal activity, but close enough I can get a shot off from a decent hunting rifle, and then when he was beating people up I'd just shoot him.
I don't think anyone can beat him in a fight. He's the main character. If he exists in the world your whole life is immediately meaningless, it's just background for whatever's going on with him.

>most intelligent human dc character
I'd be the smartest too if all my buddies were women, autists and aliens
That's not saying much

Bruce spent most of his in time in college getting a shit ton of degrees out of boredom

Attached: Batgirl_turn-around_(colour).jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Lol. Lifting weights does not help you in a fight against a legit trained martial artist as has been proven time and time again. When will they learn

>most intelligent
>who is Mr. Terrific
>who is Lex Luthor

Bane is a roided up faggot though..and he caught bats on a bad day

>tfw no selina gf to test boost you while casually benching lmao4.5pl8s

Attached: batman-work-out.png (510x550, 613K)

dat grip lmao

He's doing Bane crushers

who cares about form

Attached: bat form.png (599x578, 736K)

The forced resignation of his natty card will crush his spirit and sap his will to live. He'll be spending the rest of his days fucking traps while viciously defending his heterosexuality. Very clever move.

>posts 3rd and 2nd smartest respectively

dat might be a dumb question but isn't the first injury to happen here a rupture of the tendon in the elbow?

you mean with deadlifts? generally it's lower back problems or teared biceps with mixed grip

yeah the latter, but thats not tear of the muscle itself mostly but the muscle and the tendon splitting, or at least I always thought that.

He's not the most intelligent iirc, but he has the best deductive reasoning and strategic mind of all humans. Like I'm pretty sure shits like the Atom and Silas Stone are smarter overall

Vast majority of the time, it's gonna be a hernia or lower back snap, which is entirely your fault cause you can let go of the bar at anytime, if you feel your form slipping you should just let go. The only other real injury you get from deadlifts are if you're using mixed grip, you can tear your bicep

why does anyone like comic book heroes like this? mr bigbrain iq whos mastered every martial art and skill known to man. like whats the point, there is no real sense of danger and suspense when he gets into any danger and he has barely any flaws other then plot points from his backstory. all in all shit writing

Actually in silver age comics he used a beta version of Venom and became a raging druggy. Went cold turkey locked in the batcave for like a month

*blocks your path*

Attached: 9.jpg (749x919, 99K)

Capeshitters btfo from my chink cartoon forum

I would win because of superior speed.

He can dodge bullets point blank before they leave the barrel.

He is still just a human though. Street level yeah he’s nearly unbeatable unless he somehow gets outsmarted (Joker and Bane have done it a few times), but when we are talking Universal threats he could die at any moment if all his moves aren’t perfect, though he does have his personal bodyguard Superman for shit like that.

Easily. However I am a nice guy and would not want to hurt Bats.

My fist isnt a bullet
Checkmate atheist

i could beat the adam west version

JUST SAY THE M-WORD.
MARTHA!
*batman crying*