Is my body normal or could i have klinefelter's syndrome?

Is my body normal or could i have klinefelter's syndrome?

My shoulders are narrow, my head is as wide as side of my shoulders. I've read that if your shoulders are 1.5x-2.5x wider than your head they are broad and ofc this way it would be the illusion of wide shoulders, well i do have 1x width of my head from clavicles to each side. Fucking disgusting

Secondly, my legs are longer than my torso, makes me thinking of klinefelter. Also i dont have stomach or chest hair at all and im 22 yo male.

Fuck this kills my self esteem everytime i see picture/video of my whole body or even a reflection from lets say shop mirrors/windows, so tiny body compared to head, i look like grown up male which is trapped into teenagers body or girl's body.

FML

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Respawn

Huh?

>my head is as wide as side of my shoulders

Holy shit, Draw a fucking picture of what you mean.

wtf I just googled it and I fit every physical symptom. Shit it says there that I can't even have kids fuck!

Look at this head and compare his head width to his shoulder width each side of his head, thats what i mean, thought im white not nigger, but same problem

Attached: kid-cudi.jpg (970x646, 126K)

>My shoulders are narrow, my head is as wide as side of my shoulders.

I insist, you must share with us a picture of this phenomenon.

I don't think you should be after advice for this on here. In fact I would suggest not even checking back on this thread. Go to a doctor

Just get your testosterone checked. Easy

Pretty much like this with white skin and no hair on chest/stomach.

Attached: images (1).jpg (187x269, 7K)

Measure your testes.

Attached: 1527093068709[1].gif (701x964, 53K)

This shit gotta be somekind of female/klinefelter syndrome

Attached: article-2758855-216BE8C600000578-68_634x999.jpg (634x999, 118K)

Attached: 1550016289019[1].gif (551x462, 17K)

Why are you so obsessed with race?

Attached: 1549996990724[1].png (739x363, 29K)

Doctor told me like year ago they are correct size when i was showing of some lymp on my balls and got worried bout it. But i bet he just said that to make me feel alright or something... i still bet they are small like if i grab my left nut and pull it up in the sack and try to measure it best i can it is somewhat 4cm long and so is right about same size long

I dont get this?

Image in shows distribution of testicular volume between KS males and normal males, showing that there is virtually zero overlap in distribution (see also ), the image in shows that small testes were present in 100% of the KS population studied.
There is virtually zero percent chance you have it.

How the fuck i have so disorted body proportions then? All feminine type shit, long lengs short torso, narrow ribcage/clavicles, narrow wrists/fingers/hands?

Its gotta be something to do with female shit mixed with male hormones or something.. wierd as fuck and it ruins my life

Frogposting did this to you.

Don't assume you have some meme condition you got info on from a guatemalan tarot card forum.

Stop taking drugs
Stop Smoking
Stop drinking
Sleep
Lift
Eat Eat Eat
Manage stress
Take ZMA, Vitamin D and Creatine

Come back in six months, tell us how you're doing

Attached: 1527514564974.jpg (500x500, 30K)

What does any of these methods grow my skeletal structure anymore in age of 22? If i would had realize this issue on time of my puberty i would had a chance to improve my bone structure. And wtf is ZMA anyways?

This guy has big head vertically. That's why it looks ridiculous on top of his small torso. Reduce your head volume or increase torso

But then I won't have an excuse

juice