Why isn't he very strong?

This guy is 7'2" and 350 pounds with fairly low bodyfat% and he says he can only DL 500 x 5, and usually doesn't even go that heavy and trains for volume but relies more on compound lifts because he doesn't fit into machines.

Shouldn't a guy who is 350+ be deadlifting like 900 and Benching 600+?

You would figure he'd be WSM tier strength but his absolute strength is like a typical advanced gym rat, and his pound for pound is actually weak.

Attached: Men's Health Photo Shoot 02.jpg (750x992, 94K)

same guy

Attached: Photos of “SHOULDER TRAINING VIDEO, LINK IN BIO 💪😎. Last week I had an awesome training with (1045x1045, 137K)

Not if you are attractive and don't have anything to compensate for.

Looks huge tho

Attached: Photos of “It is 37°C here in Holland. Just finished the warmest training ever 💪🤒 with my g (1080x810, 83K)

>Le strength = size meme
All that matters is training for a pump. Glad I ditched fatty strength training cope 3 years ago

He definitely looks strong as fuck even if middle weight powerlifters out lift him

Attached: He's like a horse.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Because he has to move the weight like 10x the length of these manlet powershitters lol, in a real life scenario the giant would pick them up like a 6 year old and pummel them, let's get real

This guy is on another level way beyond the average person where it comes to height and overall size. And as you say OP and we obviously see, he has low body fat, not to mention the added fact that he's a decent looking guy.

He has no problems attracting the attention of anyone who comes his way, whether it be women, men, employers etc simply because of the way he appears. He is already ahead in the game of life. He has nothing to prove to anyone and I'm sure he is fully aware of this. I imagine this is why he doesn't even bother to lift heavy or follow most of the "popular" goals of the average gym goer. He is just cruising along. I would probably do the same in his shoes. He isn't a professional athlete or professional bodybuilder. Why overwork himself or risk injury if there is no need to?

Huge ROM.

the bench press world record holder is over 2m tall though? most elite deadlifters are also tall nowadays. dont know about squats

exactly. He has pretty long limbs, which is the exact opposite of what you would want for powerlifting. His legs alone are like 4 feet long.

Doesn't train to get stronger

>Why overwork himself or risk injury if there is no need to?

Great point. Who is he supposed to show off for? Anyone less than a 250 lb mma fighter poses zero physical threat, and he is still in the top few percent for overall strength anyways.

The worst thing that could happen would be an injury, so why not just do fluff and buff and make sure he can keep gradually gaining and training for years to come?

I just tweaked my back doing deadlifts and realized how fucking pointless it was.

Filename kek

> huge ROM
> trains for looks, not strength

Kirill Sarychev is 6'6, but also weighs almost 400 lbs. So he is 8 inches shorter than this guy, but weighs more than him, in addition to probably having other bio-mechanical advantages like massive injury proof joints.

His legs do actually look decent for a guy that tall

wrong. Trained 150lb guys could fuck him up. I have 10 years exp and could take the motherfucker down

You realize how much higher he is lifting that weight?

hm yeah, why don't you have a friend tape you fighting a 7 foot tall 350 lb body builder and upload it to youtube

I would be very interested to see how it works out for you!

Except this particular giant actually trains both BJJ and MT kickboxing for cardio and his skill set for movies. He has said he doesn't have the endurance for competitive MMA and gasses within minutes if he goes all out.

Thing is, against a 150 pounder, he doesn't need even 20 seconds

weight classes exist for a reason

also i really want to see how does deadlift set up change for someone that tall

Zyzz couldn't bench more than 280
just genetics, my man

Weight classes exist for a reason, because heavier guys are normally stronger. He is much weaker than the average man that ran starting strength.

I'd think like a normal person doing a deficit deadlift. The bar is a lot further down his relative shin length.

The average man who ran SS can DL more than 500 x 5 at all? Let alone starting at a deficit?

once you're over 7 feet, it starts to get really unhealthy. The overall stress on the heart of such a big person will generally be quite unhealthy

Muscle doesn't equal strength, that's why you have bulking and strength training faggot

he is a zoomer

Attached: zoomer.jpg (900x591, 54K)

Longer arms makes it harder to lift. That's why you mostly only see short powerlifters

>7'2"
Well there you go, he has vulnerable knee joints.

As the 7'1" certified King of Lanklets I can reliably inform you that being tall makes all lifts harder because physics is a bitch. Pick up a broom then hold it straight out from one end and you'll see our struggle

doesnt look like someone with fairly low bf,
also, he looks very unbalanced, huge arms and chest at pretty much thats it, basically he is your typical curlbro that happens to be over 7' tall

he is probably slow as fuck though

Training for strength & training for hypertrophy are different. Just look at Brian Shaw. Very large but not very aesthetic.

because he's 7'2" you benis. so he's lifting it farther, you benis. and it makes his 350 lbs less extreme, you benis. 500x5 is about what you'd expect from all that, you FUCKING BENIS.

You must have weight on you to lift massive amounts of weight. That is why power lifters all have a layer of fat over muscle. With just muscle you are limited because a man with fat over a layer of muscle will always weigh more than a man with pure muscle after a certain point.

COPE

Attached: 3C48918C-6230-4D2C-81D4-E776C1C8E8F6.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>he can only DL 500 x 5
this is your brain on Jow Forums

Why risk injury when you're basically a model and not a strength athlete? I don't blame the guy, a bad injury threatens his financial well being so why not take it easy

strength has diminishing returns. he's at the point where being stronger wouldn't give him much more advantage in a fight, especially against a manlet.
the other part of being in a heavier weight class that you seem to have forgotten is the fact that he has a massive reach and height advantage.
cope harder

at about 6 foot tall you no longer get stronger as you get taller

I bet his 500x5 isn’t an RPE 10 grinder - why would it be? Wouldn’t be suprised if his 1RM is well above 600, even without ever training for it.

Bear in mind that nobody before WWII deadlifted more than 650.

That's a good point. And starting from the ground it's a deficit pull too.

>this

All powerlifters are ugly as fuck. They use their lifting numbers to compensate for their lack of attractiveness

>doesn't look like someone with fairly low bodyfat

The delusions of /fit

Not all, the best in most weight classes are ussually shredded, but a very high amount certainly do rationalize nom noming for "muh next PR", when they're so heavy they already need a CPAP

RUN AROUND CIRCLES UNTIL HE GETS TIRED