Why do obese of overweight men think they need to have perfect weather conditions, a gym membership...

Why do obese of overweight men think they need to have perfect weather conditions, a gym membership, and protein powders to start working out?

Attached: 1551729476049.jpg (501x950, 67K)

Because they are lazy and want any excuse not to change the lifestyle, hence the fatness

Because people lack confidence and are afraid of doing new stuff they never did before.

Also, working out is sold for normies as a much more complicated matter than it is, and people can't really divine on their own HOW to do it.

Devil's advocate, but if you've got even minor heart problems from your weight, starting to jog in the heat of summer can kill you. Granted that's not specifically what you're referring to, but it is something that comes up

I suggested to my boyfriend that he should jog for like 5 minutes and he said it was too cold and he doesn't want to get sick. 35°F isn't that cold for 5 minutes of Jogging and he said he fought get pneumonia even though he was already outside just walking into a store or two. He says he wants to lose weight but then gave me those excuses and had the nerve to say they weren't excuses. I'm trying to help him with his goal but it seems he thinks itll be easier for a man his size to work out in the summer heat.

I know that which is why I suggested he just start off by jogging for 5 minutes just to get his blood pumping.

Honestly, I used to think that outward appearance had no relation to personality, even after I got fit. But I've started to notice that every or nearly every obese (not fat, obese) man I meet has essentially the same personality - arrogant, selfish, easily makes and believes excuses for being lazy and selfish, never tells a self-deprecating joke, always acts like the intellectual authority on every subject.

It's eerie. I wonder if the personality leads them to become obese or if they get obese and develop a shitty personality as a defence mechanism.

And when summer comes he'll make the excuse that he doesn't want sunstroke. Any reason not to put the work in. Everybody wants to lose weight, but nobody wants to do what you have to do to lose the weight.
My advice is to dump the man, stop being a filthy homosexual, and find a nice, cute cardio bunny to settle down with.

He said he'd work out in 90°F with 80% humidity

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-133919_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 662K)

jogging with layers is really pleasant. a lot more than when it's too hot and humid
running during spring and fall is top tier

This was me at obese.
Now down to overweight and mostly the opposite. Sort of wonder if getting smaller fixed my head or of fixing my head made me smaller.

First, stop texting him this, say it to his face.
Second, let him know how ridiculous his proposition is, and that you understand it's just an excuse not to put the work in.
Lastly, change your fucking default font to something that doesn't look like shit, how can you even read that spastic crap

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-133929_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 756K)

I would say it to his face. He's in PA though and I'm in Louisville. We have the same job, truck drivers.

Also I think my font is pretty.

based and autumnpilled, when it's winter & summer I run inside on a treadmill like a bitch but when it's nice and chilly outside and you can layer up it's fucking god tier

>Truck driving homosexuals in a LDR
This relationship is too ugly for me. I don't want to know anything else about it.

Wait, why do you think I am a homo? I am hetero.

Well done, user, especially on the mental gains. Those can be heavier than any deadlift.

>Jogging on a nice crisp fall morning, running through the trails with gold orange and red leaves around you and crunching beneath your feet.

Attached: 1510676386806.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

nothing beats cruising on a skateboard on some good concrete 6am in autumn. But yall dont have enough balance to do that, cause this is /unathletic/

>that font

Attached: 1548326143034.png (704x513, 385K)

>ITT human defect; caring about other people that aren't you
>double autistic: caring about their weight

He's just looking out for his bro

>caring about other people that aren't you
>a defect
You're part of society's cancer.

You can't change other people user

npcs arent programmed for it, leftist cucks cannot do anything outside of the herd hivemind. it's the same answer for everything. they arent human beans

>stop being a filthy homosexual
this

you cant be hetero if u have a dick and so does your boyfriend. traps are faggots u gay nigga