I think it's over brahs

The meta thread about how to improve this board was deleted. It's almost like some of the jannies want this board to go to shit

Attached: DoyJAohV4AATOLw.jpg (1200x859, 178K)

If we starte ddiscussing proper hormone usage for trannies I am willing to bet all the cash I currently have on me that they’d take our concerns and recommendations for improvement into consideration.

Too constructive. Next time preface the thread with a poorly made political/race bait meme with some jpeg compression thrown in, that way the jannies overlook it thinking it's a shit thread they can leave alone

Twenty thot threads up
This place has been dying ever since the locked faggots showed up

It’s over. I’m migrating to other boards. This one clearly has no hope for improvement if the Jannies are sabatoging any attempt at making it better. Delete a thread aimed at improving the board but let shitposts stay for hours or until archived? Fuck the mods, fuck the trannies and fuck you janny since you’re about to delete this thread too

this board is fine nothing to change

ive bene coming here every day since december and this board has remaiend consistently good

Where are you going?

I’ll look around. I’ll try out /a/, I like /ck/ but it’s dead. I’ll try to use /sci/ and Jow Forums so I can actually learn and improve myself, I just hope they don’t have the levels of retardation and pseudoscience there is here but I don’t think they do

Migrate to hate chan? Their Jow Forums doesn't get many posts

I honestly think that while it’s super easy to just assume that’s they’re sensitive and bitter trannies who can’t take the slightest criticism/insult/opposing opinion, that they are actually doing what they think is best in cleaning this board up. Trying to eliminate the hate shit, but in doing so they simultaneously allow equally cancerous threads to stay up because they don’t see it as a problem for some reason. It’s not one or the other. They go all out or they fuck right off.

I’m sctually strongly considering applying for janny to take this shit into my own hands

I think the jannies don’t even lift and can’t recognize what’s fitness related and not, just delete what hurts their feelings

Jannies moved one O N E thot thread to /b/ and ten instagram whore threads took its place
Remember to do your part and report them as spam

/ic/ is pretty nice
But really, if you want to improve yourself, stop browsing Jow Forums (or reddit or whatever) and apply all the knowledge you have adquired here

I know man. I think we’ve all come that that conclusion at some point. Ironically one of the prerequisites for janny is to be knowledgeable about your board. Wouldn’t be surprised if the jannies were a mix of tasters (the kind who go for 5 days then binge eat for a month and gain it all back), fags who ran SS and got memes with GOMAD and think they’re a lifting expert, and the dyel retard from r9k who does pushups and jogs but is forever skinnyfat

>It's almost like some of the jannies want this board to go to shit

Getting fit is an alt-right concept user. In a leftist society everyone accepts their body as it is.

Well I mean the first step to higher evolution for us is to lose need for physical bodies. I disagree with it but I legitimately believe if we as a species move in that direction it will lead to us becoming some kind of gelatinous mass sentient being

The jannies are fat positive, HAES supporting MtF trannies. They get furious when people actually improve themselves rather than cut their dicks off.

Attached: 1549166475977.jpg (1024x971, 98K)

OP here, I give this thread a couple more minutes before it goes down. I think it's time for me to leave Jow Forums. I keep trying to hold onto the memories I have here, hoping that someday I'll wake up and look at this board and it'll be back to how it used to be, but it's too far gone now. Believe it or not, I've learned a lot from you guys between all the shitposts and banter, but I guess it's time to get on with my life. Keep training hard boys, you can all make it if you want to

Attached: 2OV4Vpi.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

You should go to /lgbt/ because you're a fucking faggot.

Anybody who's actually maining Jow Forums and not other boards is cancer and should stop posting.

Jow Forums was never a main board, not even in 2008.

t. /tg/ & /diy/, been here since before there was a Jow Forums

B O D Y

Attached: D68D53A1-8966-43C5-A3B1-7D2A58399E6F.gif (320x320, 1.8M)

Well posts are already being deleted from this thread. Since you are obviously viewing this, I really would like you to take what some of us have posted into serious consideration. Many of us would actually like this to be a fitness sort of haven, which includes getting rid of hate threads and posts as well as the annoying bullshit and shit/baitpost ones that really do not belong here.

I main(ed) this board due to my interest in health and fitness. I’m not some faggot looking for a home on the Internet

To add onto this, it’s really your choice, Janny. There’s several forums we can easily migrate too. And I really wouldn’t mind changing my IP every week to spam those places until they’re more well known as other options here.

>Getting fit is an alt-right concept user.
Nope. It's a concept of manliness. Manliness has nothing to do with alt-right per se. Alt-right emphasizes manliness but that does not make it an alt-right concept.

I understand that "nu-left" aka faggy söjböjs and their HAES-goddesses do shit on becoming Jow Forums because they are such special entitled snowflakes but fortunately this is a phase and they are by no chance any kind of majority. I guess that almost no nu-lefty visits Jow Forums - it's no safe space for them.

Attached: 1539801866375.jpg (736x981, 138K)

Physical Fitness is a fucking cornerstone of fascism! Fuck you and fuck your Nazi exercise!

Attached: lasagna.jpg (822x576, 130K)

Fuck that looks good

>lets make fit more like leddit
No, the shit posts and talking about life are part of the culture of this board and what makes it fun.
Why the fuq would i browse fit if i already know what routine and diet i should do?

Attached: 1549115320065.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Godspeed, user. I came back to Jow Forums recently after couple of years and boy was I disappointed. Should have stayed away from it.

this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off and kill yourself, manlet faggot.

Best of luck user. I think most people who take their fitness seriously will leave this place soon. I wish you the best in all your endeavors

They deleted a thread about eating out healthy. Are the jannies trying to make this board implode?

Attached: F278DA76-D7E5-41CE-BAF3-7EF0A499C468.jpg (750x863, 333K)

FUCK JANNIES FUCK NIGGERS AND MOST IMPORTAND OF ALL HUNG TRANNIES

Attached: 0A387477-3288-4742-B699-B459616EC3BE.jpg (636x700, 83K)

This is why thy won’t take us seriously. I don’t even care anymore, fuck these kinds of posts. I just want a legitimate fitness board without any bullshit that has actually knowledgeable posters. Not this kind of shit.

Just make posts about topics instead of arguing about the best method of attack?

What are you trying to accomplish?

Same senpai. I came here hoping to finally find some other intermediate to advanced lifters to talk about routines, workout structures, different exercises and methods, diets, and recipe about. Instead? It’s a non stop debate about shitty beginner programs, meme Facebook mom diets, and “everything but the big 4 is a meme”. Most posts are just horny Nazis. It took me too long to realize 50% of the board doesn’t even care about lifting and 45% is newb tier

Attached: 957053.jpg (294x229, 8K)

Daily reminder meta threads are basically attempts at controlling discussion.

Proper ideas and threads are successful and confirmed by results. Results can differ from person to person based on who they are and what they want to accomplish or are currently capable of.

You MUST know where you are what you know and dont know and applicable knowledge and ways to gain more through a logical breakdown and buildup of information that has a basis of balance between knowing and not knowing. What do you know and how can you build on it, have you left anything out, are you incorrect, what have you missed? You will be wrong and it's ok to make mistakes, an idiot doesnt learn from them a genius doesnt assume he cant make one but never does.

The hands down best place I know of that is what you are looking for is called Underground Bodybuilding forum It has some boomer dads running the site, but it’s relatively small and they eliminate bullshit as soon as it starts. That includes stupid ass posting, spam, you name it. They’re also super against the whole tranny thing (which I’m willing to be okay with just to fucking have this board be good again, which should say a lot). They know their shit though. Granted there’s a ton of gear talk, but they heavily discourage young guys from hoping on cycle and won’t even discuss it with you usually, they also don’t just post shit like “PIN YOU PUSSY”. It’s a really good forum for what you’re looking for. I stopped going there because I was embarrassed that I fell out of fitness and felt like I didn’t deserve to be posting until I got my shit together.