Alec Enkiri Yay or Nay

what do you lads think about Alec? even EBH reccomends his videos but i just hate the way he talks

Attached: Screenshot_34.png (520x767, 547K)

Definitely on the spectrum. And just lol at the fucking hat he wears every video. Oh and fuck off alec

A true gymcel if I've even seen one. He's insanely athletic and strong but he's definitely a fair bit autistic about it.

He has beaten his mother to the point of needing hospital treatment on several occasions, and has been accused by two different women of sexual assault.

But I definitely watch his videos. He's the one who convinced me to do front squats and I fucking love them. Normal squats also improved insanely.

Well what did they do to deserve it?

Based, truly /ourguy/

Alphadestiny tier shit, yet he spends most his videos hating on alphadestiny

The way he talks is fucking irritating.

He's alright. After watching him I realized how silly rows are compared to pullups.

Manley gymcel. There are really no good fitness e-celebs.

his videos are good. insanely strong for his size.

he seems pretty normal to me

i've yet to hear this dude say anything worthwhile.i don't see a reason to watch him. it's all the same shit. fitness e celebs are all shit. strong guy i guess, but who cares.

t. gymcel

He knows exactly what’s he’s talking about and isn’t a retarded incel
Follow his advice if your want to get big

yay, but he is incredibly insecure

he's an incredibly insecure gymcel spastic and it shows on his reactions to any sort of criticism concerning his physique or mannerisms
check his "am I small" and "I'm a gymcel?" videos, he's got an incredibly weak ego

>follow a small gymcel if you want to get big
yeah, ok dude

"just do this epic olympic lift variant for delts and traps bros"
>has pathetic delts and traps

yikes, another retard obsessed with le "athleticism" and "strength" who thinks doing anything differently from him is doing it wrong

He's hit or miss. Sometimes he'll say something completely retarded bogus shit and sometimes he fires off golden nuggets of wisdom. Just watch his stuff with a healthy amount of skepticism and you're bound to find some good advice

this lol it was hilarious when he made a video about how you shouldnt do rackpulls to get big traps and shit on alphadestiny for reccomending it and then got torn to shreds in the comments because he's got no traps

These.

Also he's lean and built but someone doesn't look appealing. There's just something off about his physique that I can't pin point.