Is it worth it investing time and energy along side lifitng in pursuing casual sex?

Is it worth it investing time and energy along side lifitng in pursuing casual sex?

Attached: 1552853760310.jpg (960x720, 83K)

depends how much time and energy
it's healthy to have sex regularly, but casual means easy to come by
as soon as she tries to make it complicated move on

Sex is LITERALLY over rated have sex if the opportunity comes up but dont spend money on it not even for dates unless you wanted to go to a restaurant/dinner/ice cream/friends house already even without sex

No. Just spend a lil time jerkin every once in a while and then spend all the time and money that would've gone to pursuing a quick fuck on something useful.

me in the back row 2nd from right

sex isn't really fun unless you're in love with someone and you both plan to work together to build a highly rewarding sexual relationship.

getting your dick sucked from time to time is pretty nice tho. But blowjobs are kinda like ice cream. You don't really need to get blowjobs to have a good life.

how the fuck would we know if something is worth spending time and energy to do for you? this is like asking if ice cream tastes good to you.

I like casual sex better than relationships. Constantly prowling for new girls is a bit much but having a few regular girls on rotation and periodically meeting new ones is my preference. You get lots of variety plus you get to know some partners really well, best of both worlds. Relationships are quite exhausting for me, no matter how nice the girl is. But is right, you have to do what works best for you.

london?

A good fisherman drops good bait at an opportune time and place and let's the fish come.

A desperate man dives in and tries to catch crab in his teeth

>A desperate man dives in and tries to catch crab in his teeth
Never have I wanted to do anything as much as this.

Only worth it if you start b and c ing otherwise you're grinding away to be a calisthenics twink that fucks gas station clerk tier pussy

using stadistics

B and c?

I'm just imagining being in this situation with that many girls looking, smiling and staring at you.... Fuck i'm anxious just looking at this image ffs. How can I fix social anxiety/body confidence? I'm 6ft, white, handsome and been working out for 3 years but i'm a level 27 wizard who can't approach women

he's talking about blasting and cruising

If you're 18-25 or so sure, it was Hella fun especially if it's new.

But i'm in my late 20s now and rarely can I be fucking arsed with the chase. If the opportunity presents itself I'll go for it. Otherwise I like to focus on my career, making money, sick gains, and being a better/educated person.

I did break up with a gf of 4 years about a year ago and I've only slept with 2 women since. Perfectly cool with it because I have so much time and independence now. I'm sure I'll fall in love again but I'm not chasing something I don't miss. Going to bed alone was an adjustment, but I make a lot more personal progression being single - although that might be more of a reflection on the kind of psycho shit I was dating.

Look after yourself, be confident and have a career and the rest will fall into place, brahs. I swear to God not enough people prioritise self improvement it's all this 'its okay who you are' bullshit.

Honestly user I'm 30 and my gf is nothing but kind to me and I still would be making more personal progress if I were single. I've dated crazy, lazy, and everything in between and being single is just so freeing. Gonna try to stay single when we break up.

where, just bars?

Sounds like the dude fishing with his teeth is the sicker cunt

>statistically speaking most people prefer Vanilla ice cream over Chocolate so therefore I have decided that I will be eating Vanilla icecream

I think that's a bad approach to take. I have no idea what the real statistics are but I can tell you that they're not so overwhelmingly one sided that it's not worth trying both sides to see if you like it.

Attached: 1c7aPJm.jpg (3008x2000, 679K)

If you get happiness out of the investment you get with her, then maybe it's worth that sacrifice in the time that you lose. I had to leave mine because her insecurity was ruining my life. There was not a day where I wasn't made to feel like piece of shit no matter what I did. Obviously I had happy memories, but general day to day shit was annoying. I was honestly fed up of being told off and accused of not caring about her. Apparently my situation isn't unique and this is what most modern day marriages look like.

I don't get your question

Read WHat?

>If you get happiness out of the investment you get with her, then maybe it's worth that sacrifice in the time that you lose. I had to leave mine because her insecurity was ruining my life. There was not a day where I wasn't made to feel like piece of shit no matter what I did. Obviously I had happy memories, but general day to day shit was annoying. I was honestly fed up of being told off and accused of not caring about her. Apparently my situation isn't unique and this is what most modern day marriages look like.
I've only had one relationship that bad, and I broke up with her ASAP. My girlfriend is not malicious, I just find it draining to interact with her. Probably the best relationship I've had but I still don't like it. Being single is probably best for me.

>sex isn't really fun unless you're in love with someone and you both plan to work together to build a highly rewarding sexual relationship.
wtf lmao nigga u gay or low test or some shit

>low test
He probably is. I'm bisexual and have lived in a lot of places, and most men (and many women) exude basically zero sexual energy. It's not something I could understand but it's the truth.

All the people in here being like "sex isn't that good" or "just jerk" are some mix of virgins, copesters, people who've only fucked dead weight 2/10s and people who have garbage vanilla sex. Stop being garbage.

Attached: C60E198E-9472-4638-B3A6-BCB20F0069A5.png (611x746, 87K)

I literally know 0 women. And I don’t really care for now. I just want to run around the woods and lift

Attached: 8C8AD5BD-9827-41AE-AC6C-5DECFA195CD0.jpg (1440x787, 376K)

>bisexual
>high test
Enjoy your low test when you get aids lmao

I'm not that user but I have trouble during my first sexual encounter with someone new. I don't find the idea of ONS too appealing nowadays.
From the second time onwards I'm a great lover but the fist time I'm kind of 'not there's mentally wondering who the fuck this stranger is.

Patrician Tier response

Aye kills your energy and your motivation. There is a certain amount of masochism required in being Jow Forums. If you look like a monster people kinda know that inside you‘re a 24/7 raging monster too.

*sex not aye

To add to that; women take up so much fucking time, dude friends do the shit you’d do anyway with you and don’t DEMAND your attention. Wamen are an absolute sinkhole of time and effort.

Attached: 1553035386542.gif (444x250, 1.15M)

I agree on women taking up a lot of time but you can "maximize the revenue" if you pursue many women at the same time with more or less effort depending on how much you're interested in each one.

Now even if you're banging 2/3 girls during the same period, you'll get bored quickly and it'll start feeling like a chore.

It’s all about balance. Find a woman you can fuck her brains out once a week. I have a big cock so I usually leave his very sore until the following the weekend. The rest of the time it’s best to be alone. Solitude is for the Gods.

No. Pursue a relationship. Sex is just one of the many, many things that a proper committed relationship contains and it's not the best one by far. Even that time right after sex when you just hold each other and drift into sleep is better than the sex itself.

Sex is fine, but it's nothing compared to looking into your wife's eyes as she tells you she's pregnant.

Is sex better the hotter the girl?

Not necessarily. I like small, cute girls over the curvy gorgeous ones.

>thinking degeneracy is an aspiration
Ultimate goy

Left glasses looks fucking retarded

Lmao he listen to mommy and doesn't have fun casual sex

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Sticcs are eternally best

Attached: marie_rose.png (1080x1920, 1.87M)

haha wouldnt it be funny to make all the girls get in a single file line, without clothes, squat down, and you go underneath them lying on your back on a skateboard and sniffing there bums? haha that would so funny haha