Ashwagandha test booster?

redpill me on ashwagandha and it's test boosting effects is it a meme?

Attached: proven-ashwagandha-benefits-1296x728-feature.jpg (1155x648, 73K)

Won't increase muscle gains.
Might increase libido and mood.

If you want somewhat scientific explanations about why, let me know. I cba typing it if not though.

Do you suppose you’d even have to ask if were legit? It’s like asking if penis pumps work to add three inches. Not to mention, if it worked to any considerable degree you know the faggot government would make it illegal.

This makes me feel brain dead

also does onion actually boost test?

love one I would have thought any sort of test boost would at least improve body composition or vascularity maybe not muscle mass?

I'm not asking if it will make me put on tons of muscle mass or if it's remotely equivalent to roids I'm just asking will it help optimise your natural test levels

Attached: images.jpg (202x250, 7K)

No.

Basically, there is more than one form of testosterone found throughout the body, and the type that gets boosted by these things does not increase muscle gains. Your body has mechanisms which bind and regulate free testosterone, to keep the level at a very stable one. Because if free test goes up, you get side-effects (which is the side effects that steroids carry). So basically if these test-boosters worked to increase muscle gain, they would have literally the exact same side-effects as steroids. You can't increase free-test without introducing far more (ie injecting test) than your body can regulate using its normal mechanisms.

(Test is bound by a protein called SHBG if you want to read more about it)

All that said, bound testosterone does have some positive effects in enhancing mood and libido, which may indirectly benefit your gains as improved mood can mean better workouts.

Been taking ashwaganda powder daily for a few days. I was surprised to find myself a lot less anxious in social settinfs

>I would have thought any sort of test boost would at least improve body composition

Not really. If you aren't hypogonadal, a small increase isn't really going to matter. Having test at 500 ng/dl vs, say 600 isn't necessarily going to mean measurably increased anything.

When people shoot up test in amounts that meaningfully increase muscle mass, their levels will go to 2000, 4000+ ng/dl, well beyond ordinary levels.

>2000ng
>beyond ordinary levels
Want me to tell you how I know that you're genetic trash?

Read about how it causes hair loss

if it did anything it would require a prescription

I didn't notice a difference in anything while on it.

post body

doesn't that just indicate it does actually increase test

well dht sorta the "bad test" you dont want more of it

bullshit

shut up

dunno about test but you probably won't care about Jow Forums memes while you're taking it, maybe thats because of the test.

>look it up
>everything says it helps hair grow

hmm