How do I get a 4,000 TDEE. I want to eat tons of oreos and such. anyone get that high a metabolism?

how do I get a 4,000 TDEE. I want to eat tons of oreos and such. anyone get that high a metabolism?

Attached: IMG_3770.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2177613/Michael-Phelps-12-000-calories-day-dont-doing-harm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want that too man. I think that the only way is to reach natural potential and do a lot of cardio. Like running 5-10 miles a day

Do HIIT
Lift weights and gain muscle

Like shit I just found out Phelps was eating up to 12,000 a day while training

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2177613/Michael-Phelps-12-000-calories-day-dont-doing-harm.html

I don’t see why people on a more normal level rather than Olympic can’t reach a tdee of 5000. Fuck I bet when I start boxing my tdee will shoot the fuck up

i cant tell if summer started early this year or if this is what Jow Forums is offering in terms of fitness knowledge

>EVERYONE LOOK AT ME
>L-LOOK AT ME! I CALLED PEOPLE NEWFAGS DESPITE MY OWN NEWFAGGOTRY
And everyone clapped.

Attached: B3B155BA-CB78-47BB-A0F5-3106CCF27773.jpg (600x700, 29K)

Move to Antarctica.

>being this retarded you can't tell the difference between being called a newfag and a retard

well the nigga is in the pool 10 hours a day pounding the water all the goddamn time, exercise normally wouldn't be worth a damn but if you bike 3 hours a day you can still burn 3000kcal. on top of that water is cold and his body has to regulate the temperature.

just eat 30g of fiber after every fuckin meal and shit out half the calories

Oh yeah OP, I remember a video from layne Norton where he talked about fixing people’s fucked metoblisms from crash dieting (typically bikini competitors with shitty coaches prior to him) but he explained how to do this he would slowly increase carb intake each week. Like by 5-10g a week. He explained how this made it possible to not only recover metoblism to a normal one, but to actually increase it over time up to like 5000 calories

>m-Mom get the camera I learned how to greentext

pretty cute reply.

Being fat actually increases your TDEE. Get up to about 400ish pounds and you should be able to easily maintain that weight on 4k calories a day.

this is the exact life i wish to lead

Thanks! :)

Me too man. I really regret not training from a young age. I was swimming from
Ages 5-10 and quit because I hated it despite being pretty fast. Not saying I’d have made it to Olympic level, but I definitely could have stuck with it long enough to get scholarships and shit. One of these things that makes me hope desperately that reincarnation is real and that I’ll get shit right next time.

I am a pretty lean 225lbs athlete at 5'10(5'10) and my tdee is like 4350. The bad part is I actually have appetite of 120lbs guy. I was forcefeeding to stay 172lbs few months ago. Now that I bulked up it is a nightmare. And I have to get to 265 as well, by the end of the summer.

What? Natty? No way you got to

I reach that by running 1-2 hours everyday and also having a highly physical job

At 6’3 190lbs my TDEE is like 3-3,5k working out 6 days a week
Add in cardio thats another 1000 calories burned on those days

I am natty, but I am gonna be hopping on 750mg test e and other stuff after that in a few weeks. It is going to be a nightmare getting to 265. I barely sustain 225 force drinking chocolate milk and juice all day

Get a job where you perform hard manual labor for 8-12 hours a day.

You say 225 lean though, and you got there in “just a few months”. Are yo acrually lean?

Get a job as a mailman. I walk 10-12 miles every day as well as lift 4-5 times a week and I have to eat over 4000kcal to maintain.

100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and 10k running every day will do it