How do I get better Biceps...

How do I get better Biceps? I fell for the meme that pulling exercises are good enough and now I have tiny biceps and big triceps . I look retarded. Please help.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 68K)

im wondering too, my triceps are sick but bi's aint growin.

Im gonna try some extremely high volume stuff

Do 21's bicep curls (look it up), drop sets, and high intensity style excercises. The biceps can take a lot of punishment hit them with everything.

Weighted chins and rows are good enough for biceps.

Obviously if you want to get bigger biceps, then you should do curls. You have to be pretty retarded not to have figured this out

hi rep pull/chin ups. At least if you want to time save, and look like an actual badass growing your bis instead of some boring ass soi curler.

R u dumb, pulling exercises? Did u totally disregard Ur biceps need to be isolated to get big? Retard

hmm im in the opposite boat, consider this my roll to i guess

I've seen improvement by doing curls twice a week in addition to the chin ups 1-2 times per week and free weight (machines are for tards) rowing I was already doing. Either just normal barbell curls, or DB preacher curls over the back of an inclined bench. With the latter in particular, I'll do five sets (each "set" includes one arm, then the other) on about 2 minutes rest for however many reps I can get. If I get well over 50 reps, I need more weight the next time.

My biceps are hardly FUCKHUEG, but this has definitely grown them a bit.

rollll

>he needs to look badass to comb his ego

Attached: FAA48FFE-0D04-4206-84C2-5B07A4D05FA7.jpg (463x529, 19K)

The only reason to isolate your biceps is to comb your ego

>he doesn’t do things for the self, but does them for the attention of others

The absolute, undeniable, test of time approved, solidified virginity of your posts

Attached: E44450AD-D53B-4E31-9774-1A21D0600E54.jpg (112x225, 10K)

I've heard some argue that it has carryover to bench press, by bracing the elbow to give the triceps something sturdy to contract against. That may have just been a cope for brolifting, though.

Saying you work out your biceps for yourself and not for attention from others is no different from a woman claiming she wears make up only for herself. Its transparently untrue

>he tells people he’s never met why they think the way they do

Stop projecting qualities of yourself and the shallow people in your life

>pic related, you

Attached: F3B9125D-D4B3-4CBA-95D7-DC3F3D7FC98A.png (307x258, 144K)

Oh you thought I meant for others? I meant watching yourself in the mirror foremost repping that stuff out on like your 3rd set or so with a back and bi pump. You would't know about that though, would you sweatie?

Stop projecting your tendency to project your own qualities onto others onto me. You've never met me, how could you know why I think the way I do?

So you’re comfortable with yourself, and don’t care about looking like a badass?Gotcha m8, but I don’t swing when I curl so I don’t need to do that

Are you saying everyone you know who pumps or puts on make up does it due to insecurity? If so I can only assume that about you, as birds of a feather flock together

>I'm not insecure, you're insecure!

Stop getting so assblasted. It's normal to want to appear more attractive to others, and no one gives a shit if you curl or wear make up

Is No Name (tm) beer any good. It's always out of stock.

Give me some beer recs Jow Forums

He fell for the SS meme.

i do barbell rows variations 5x5, chin ups (supine grip) 3x8, hammer curls 3x8 and farmer walks 3 laps, 3 times a week. would it be enough volume/?
wanted to add feeder sets 2 times a week on different days, considering i'm lifting for more than a year with shitty 1RMs and low test, how retarded would it be?

Yes. It's better than Molson Canadian

I started doing myo-reps based on a rec from someone here.