Just curious...

Just curious, no mean to disparage Jow Forums but why would someone who isn't a NEETBUX incel radically change their lifestyle
>have their whole body hurt on a daily basis
>risk injuries
>callouses on hands
>bland diet, being cucked with limited subset of ingredients to make food, resulting in an albeit healthy diet, but mcdonalds-level in terms of flavours
>cost of gym membership, and cost of time attending gym
>etc

I recognise the benefits of this lifestyle, but isn't there like a very small subset of people who it would benefit? Facially attractive Chads over 6'2, if you're not in this category wouldn't lifting be a colossal waste of time, like playing the lottery?

Attached: Bar Card 2014.jpg (1148x728, 193K)

You're right, it's a waste of time. Go back to stuffing your face with cake and watching Netflix, you disgusting Amerifat.

I'm not an Amerifat nor do I stuff my face with cake. My dietary regime is very well balanced, in fact

>have their whole body hurt on a daily basis
Proof I'm getting stronger

>risk injuries
Just be safe lmao

>callouses on hands
Kind of a turn on desu

>bland diet, being cucked with limited subset of ingredients to make food, resulting in an albeit healthy diet, but mcdonalds-level in terms of flavours
I autistically don't care about the taste of food

>cost of gym membership, and cost of time attending gym
Cost is negligible in the big picture and time spent in the gym is time not spent loafing around

I don't understand this question. It's like any other sport or hobby, it's something to do if you like it but you don't have to be obssessed with it. Gives you confidence and kinda gets you laid. I'm a handsome guy but I can't get laid if I don't feel good about myself. Bitches can smell the sadness.

>user come for a drive with us
>Do you want anything from maccas
>uhh s-sorry guys d-do you know how unhealthy that is
>lets not take user again

You see, a lot of my joy in life comes from eating socially (I don't drink, probably a virtue to Jow Forums), and making cuisines from around the world. They're primarily healthy, but nothing as controlled or restrictive as diets advocated by Jow Forums, this should be a major setback for anyone who wants to reach a level that Jow Forums sets as a minimum standard

Secondly, my body not hurting is very important. I mean, whats the point of being strong if you're ever only in the position to deliver full power at the gym after your recovery? I mean, if you were in a position to defend yourself or someone else but you're recovering from DOMS what then?

You probably have rendered my other points moot

>"protection of the public is the highest priority"
>not to provide the most vigorous defense/ highest standard of work/ for a client
>not to uphold and defend the constitution
>not even to protect CITIZENS

Whew. how cucked is commiefornia

>bodybuilding as a hobby
That's my point though, if you are doing it for a hobby, why aren't there many benefits?

>I look good but i dont get laid
biggest cope under the sun, but I didn't need years of Jow Forums to figure that out

>Implying the protection of the public doesn't include the right to a fair trial, which includes the right to a vigorous defence
I see your point but even in Australia, our paramount duty is to the court in which we're admitted in

The benefit is that you feel like a god, look like a god and get a lot of respect from people. It's pretty addictive desu. But maybe it's not for everyone, it's worth it for me cuz I pack on muscle pretty quickly. If you're a hardgainer you should probably go do something that you're good at and not waste time trying to be something that you're not.

>>have their whole body hurt on a daily basis
DOMS gets less and less intense the longer you lift. Once you've been lifting consistently, only a super hard leg day will suck for about half a day after
>>risk injuries
maybe if you're retarded and pushing way too much weight
>>callouses on hands
callouses are only bad if you're a homosexual
>>bland diet, being cucked with limited subset of ingredients to make food, resulting in an albeit healthy diet, but mcdonalds-level in terms of flavours
git gud at cooking
>>cost of gym membership, and cost of time attending gym
Even lawyers, doctors etc that make tons of money still go to the gym to keep fit, and burn off stress

>controlled or restrictive as diets advocated by Jow Forums
Give one example. Boiled plain chicken with broccoli is as much of a meme as GOMAD

Fucking wack

>lifting for women
pathetic.

You don’t hurt one. Daily basis after a while and your body adjusts. I’ve jever had a serious injury in over a decade lifting because I’ve always used good form and not been a jackass. I’ve eaten a healthy, varied diet and eaten whatever I wanted into moderation and most people do the same unless they’re cutting down for some reason.

The people who are in pain are mediocre and obese people with weak joints and chronic pain. They clog their arteries and destroy their internal organs by being obese.

Yes. Clearly it is a waste of time and you should stay a fat fuck

>I can't get laid if I refuse McDonald's

And you said that you weren't an Amerifat. You disgusting, lying pile of blubber.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546495712368.jpg (644x524, 42K)

Get fucked, austard. Just because you can't make delicious meals that are also Jow Forums doesn't mean we can't

Attached: mpk.jpg (756x765, 172K)

because i'd rather be me than some dude whose body is one .jpg away from being a reaction image people use to disparage those they are arguing with. if you look like shit, it is a reflection of your personality

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point is it?

>bland food
This only applies to gays and autistics who want that shredded dry cost of time
So wear nappies to avoid the time cost of using the toilet? Don't wash to avoid the time cost of showering? Time passes regardless of how that time is used.

Attached: body chart.png (1024x667, 960K)

because none of this is true:
doms =/= pain, and they go away after like a week
you risk injuries getting out of the bed in the morning, and if anything the gym helps reduce them in the long run
callouses arent really that bad
bland diet is relative, seasoning has no calories or negtive nutritional value. yeh sure sucks i cant eat 100000 chocolate bars a day
gym membership is a small price to pay, or free for me as im at college

0/8 B8 M8

For me, lifting makes the depression go away and makes me feel motivated for other personal projects.

my only purpose in life and it makes me feel good.. i guess

God forbid I realize I'm happy because I exist another day

qhat kind of pretentious ass bar calls itself THE STATE BAR and has licenses like this and shit
bitch i just want a heineken what the fuck youre not that fancy

its hard to imagine being happy about existing

Go out and try to live as you are and learn your purpose, but be warned when you truly test where you are without respect for nature and what can happen you will realize how close you can get to off. Strip away everything or destroy yourself as your mind and body scream at you to stop. Continue forward as every day it seems like a shadow is looming around closing forever more in.

Do you have the power to step out of the shadows or will you simply fade away

OP has a point

Threads on Jow Forums on a daily basis
>manlet threads
>sex ruins gains
more

I feel better when I work out. It's as simple as that. Funnily enough, I'm also a lawfag.

One of these days I will go to law school and pass the California bar exam. I need to study for the LSAT and get into law school. I am 25 years old now and the years are flying by. I cannot waste my time working this meaningless job when there is a higher calling out there for me.

There are so many reasons, but how about this one: it used to be that since I sit in a chair for hours at a time for work, for school, plus games/tv time, I would frequently get pain in my back. T a twinge that became significant pain, and lasted for days at a time, and eould happen randomly and fairly frequently. And my back never felt good. Ever since I started deadlifting, zero back pain. Because now my back is strong.

OP here,
Just don't study in the USA, because paying 200K for a JD is absolutely disgusting. Just study in a common law country (Australia, UK, Canada though not sure about the last one). Australian law degrees cost around 30K and will get you into the NYC Bar. UK law degrees are similarly priced and can be completed in 2 years if you're already holding an undergrad.

Best of luck

Big law isn't hiring foreign cucks though. You've got to be at a T14 law school in the US to even have a shot, realistically.

>not wanting to be the best you can be physically, mentally and spiritually
>caring about earthly pleasures like flavor and money
>acting like hes doing something with that time other than watching netflix or taking dick up his ass
never
gonna
make it

Attached: disgusteddio.jpg (186x271, 12K)

Well I went to the best law school in Australia, so I presume I have a chance? I am planning to do a LLM at UCLA

The issue is that I'm not arguing that dedicating yourself to bodybuilding doesn't attain results, I'm arguing that the results are pretty redundant when you take into account the sacrifice.

How is being optimally healthy and, god forbid, happy with how you look anything but positive?

How is normal human excersise ‘hurting oneself? Is it not inherently painful to be unhealthy? Have you simply never experienced the difference and do not know any better?

If you are going to fail, do so alone. Don’t drag everyone down with you, piece of shit.

It's a cope from lazy people trying to put you down and make themselves feel better.

Cause it's fun and I get to be big and strong

>Facially attractive Chads over 6'2
>benefit
The added stress from the gym would just make the mage prematurely.

You can eat healthy and well at the same time. Hell man I've got 5 vacuum sealed bags in my freezer of chicken tenderloin marinating in a sauce of jalapenos and tomatoes roasted in coconut oil with a dollop of cashew butter all blended until smooth. That's ready to be put into my sous vide set up at 150 degrees Fahrenheit for a couple of hours any time I want. Best chicken you will ever eat and great for my clean bulk.

The mage prematurely do what? Cast magick missile?

Considering what lifting did for my appearance while being pretty inconsistent in the gym and having a pretty shitty diet, Id say no matter who you are its worth.

Attached: Collage 2018-08-11 23_55_38.jpg (1440x1440, 297K)

I enjoy being sore most of the time. feeling something is better than nothing desu.
I go to my schools gym in between classes, so the time investment for me is minimal and I would otherwise just be sitting around. I've also noticed it makes me feel way more fulfilled for the days after, and if I can't go at least 2x/week I feel shitty.
I've always eaten good my whole life, so unprocessed ingredients aren't very new to me. it can taste pretty damn good if you learn how to cook.

>spending time with people who see eating literal garbage as socializing

>NEETBUX incel
Exactly. Thats why fit guys are becoming less popular with women. Most fit dudes you see out there are unemployed and compensating for something

>WAAAH MY BODY HURT
Stfu faggot. You only get doms the first week of lifting. Proof that you don't lift and are a fat/lazy fuck. Just stay at home and don't go to the gym. You are just a waste of space there.

>Soreness reminds me that my body is constantly synthesizing protein.
>Would rather risk the slight chance of an injury than the absolute certainty of heart disease and other consequences of inactivity.
>Callouses have literally been a mark of manhood for most of human history.
>Enjoy food exponentially more because of my increased appetite. Eat massive amounts of stew, baked chicken, roasted veggies, and other foods that are savory, satisfying, and healthy.