How strong is Jason Genova?

How strong is Jason Genova?

Attached: xgf1kl6ylcn21.jpg (711x717, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gQcBQrVkPuY?t=332
youtu.be/9QoAYaICZw0?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=2sXk9BewkK0
youtube.com/watch?v=oQPBT2KwW4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got a lot of retard strength unfortunately

This isn’t the misc, fuck off

He's strong alright

Negged

Ah jeez I forgot were only allowed to post crab bucket threads about how guys with tiny wrists won't make it and squeal about how we can't get laid.

B & RP

He is very strong. He is Just a lazy fuck who see no point in lifting any more. Fitness, strength and a Nice body has not made him a single dime and wont make him buck. Him being a retarded imbecille has made him money so that is what he does. Keep in mind that he is one (((half))), so money is his lifeblood

>he is very strong
For someone who has been training for 10+ years and been on and off steroids, he is definitely not strong by any standard.

He is probably stronger than 95% of all gym goers. Strength is not an equation

No he isn't.

No, he isn't. If you're on gear and you can't even fucking squat 315 with good form, you are fucking weak. Stop sucking off the puddinghead.

>strength is not an equation
>proceeds to state: jason > 95% of gym population as evidence that jason = strong
fuck m8 how did you figure out to turn on your computer

Attached: 1456336798503.jpg (2713x1982, 927K)

>He is Just a lazy fuck who see no point in lifting any more
He has bananas amount of mental issues mate, he takes his anti psychotic meds that make you barely lucid and sleepy, to counter that he takes his pseudo speed pills, not to mention his dogshit diet and him being unable to sleep for more than 2-3 hours
Imagine being awake for 17 hours after working and wanking and in this sleep deprived state going to gym to workout, you would have the most awful workout ever, yet thats how Jason functioned for more than half of his "lifting" career

Imagine being this stupid. Yikes.

Hate it when dudes talk like this If you do SS for a year you're going to be in the top 85% strengthwise of the entire population.
Make sure you guys leave 4channel every once in a while, this place will really screw with your mind.

Attached: 1553049214514.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

he's retard strong, benches like 3.5pl8

Jason can't do a single pull-up with proper form. You must be the weakest fucking dyel to think he's strong.

very stronk

he's been stuck at an almost 3 plate bench for the past ten years

That is statistics mate

>stats isn't a subset of math
>an equation isn't math

Attached: 1.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

He can and has done plenty of times, he is Just a lazy asshole, and yes he has a multitude of mental conditions coupled with behavioral issues, but he is not as dumb as you all seem to think. I have worked with plenty of people like him and you would be supprised how much though and reasoning that actually goes behind what they do.

You all seem to think he is permanently in a psychotic state, uncabable of ratio al thought. We are all dumber and simpler than we think

I'm surprised that you are able to turn on your computer.

Source on ass?

Xstrength=(1rm bench + 1rm squat + 1rm ohp + 1rm dl)/ Y years of lifting

Than would be an equation

An analazys of numerical observation would be statistics.

But if strength is an equation then some who have lifted for 1 years is stronger than someone who has lifted for 10 years by default, even though the 10 year person is lifting way more.

If strength is statistics, then the person who lifts the heaviest is the strongest and you would be in the upper percentile

some Cuban whore hired by Lou unfortunately

His name was janoy cresva.

>"Post more Zyzz and Bugenhagen threads! Don't talk about people who are genuinely entertaining!"

Attached: NerdGuy.jpg (868x1300, 163K)

>He can
No, he fucking can't.

Here he's quarter squatting 315: youtu.be/gQcBQrVkPuY?t=332

Here he is half repping 220:
youtu.be/9QoAYaICZw0?t=76

Again, quarter squatting 405 for 1 fucking rep:
youtube.com/watch?v=2sXk9BewkK0

Here is a video posted 2 months ago, where Jason is clearly struggling half repping what looks like 175:
youtube.com/watch?v=oQPBT2KwW4s

Truly a unique specimen of strength.

>x = y would be an equation
>jason = strong
>in my world stats still doesn't involve math
there was lots of math in my 600 level decision science classes, but I guess my professor was just full of shit haha. thanks for teaching me so much user you so smart.

Jason literally whipped out his micro dick in public to show it to a girl.

He apperantly didnt give you any practical perspective or understanding on applying any of your level 10000 galactic elite sience math

>all these no-lifting losers acting like caring about the faggot lord matters
Why don't you go back to making dank memes about piss stains, and stay on your shitty forum?
No one here cares about your community. Stop trying.

Attached: 1432006932926.jpg (542x545, 63K)

honestly go neck yourself you reddit browsing normie fuck. I don't browse misc and never have but youre a massive faggot nigger kike.

Bench: 340 lbs

Deadlift: 465 lbs

Overhead press (seated): 225 lbs

Squat: Unknown (depth too shitty, help from a spotter)

Pretty impressive bench desu

It’s on an equation it’s an inequality

>this nigga doesn't even know what 600 level courses are
lmao

Is ohp is way higher even now that he is in disaster mode. He did 3+pl8s squat easily down to depth. Im pretty sure it was with chance,

No university here has something called 600 level courses. Courses here are coded.

If you think strength is lifts/years lifting then you have zero practical perspective. If that is what you are going to base a statistcs datasett on then your Will more than likely get shunned and dragged through the mud for being a retarded, usless muppet.

If you chose to define strength by that equation in a study(doubt you Will ever be publishin) , you Will have a hard time defendig it.

The practical conclusion Will be the equivalent of concluding that the coldest temperature is the hottest